Mother!

It could be a good film. They have based Ed Harris and based Javier Bardem. Aronofsky could have done another The Wrestler quality film.

But they had to fuck it up and hire fucking Jennifer Lawrence.
youtube.com/watch?v=L3VhpO0l7qw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L_94cRt5wA8
youtube.com/watch?v=xhZRqPPTNjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is a weird choice

isn't bardem like 20 years older than jlaw? she could have played his niece, that's kinda weird

looks cool but that was a bad trailer. They obvious used the "horror" preset in Adobe Trailermaker.

>Pre-trailer telling you what the actual trailer is going to be

Why the fuck is this a trend

>Jennifer Lawrence

The only reason im not sold is because of Jennifer Lawrence. Her acting range is abysmal. Only going to be watching this because of Aronofsky.

If he portrays an artist or a succesful man, why would he choose an old pusy?

Don't be tsundere user

Nothing wrong with her from a purely acting point of view.

Don't you know that they have da babe on da board who can deliver da best "Meow" in da history of da cinema!!! THAT should cover everything (ㆀ˘・з・˘)

I hate this ugly feminist bitch so much. She's only good for sex, dumb whore. It makes me laugh to think nu-males believe she's a good actress. Well, she's not. She's just another Hollywood dumb ugly piece of shit. Hahahaha.

>film named mother!
>no mommy-tier actress

Yep. Not the most likeable person in the world, but, yeah, she's a pretty good actress.

Soft reboot Rosemary's Baby

I think you have not seen the trailer.

Michelle Pfeiffer in stockings is not enough for you?

You must be trolling. If you honestly believe she's a good actress then you're not red pilled. Simply as that. She's garbage tier.

She's only in the movie because she's fucking the director. Don't take it too hard.

She is such a shit actress.
youtube.com/watch?v=L_94cRt5wA8

name another actress you think is good. this should be hilarious. Jennifer is shit tier at best. be thankful i rank her

Youtube adverts that you can skip after five second.

tthis

youtube.com/watch?v=xhZRqPPTNjE

Will they?

>tfw can't till if genuine basement dwelling mysogynist or false flag troll baiting

hijo de puta hay que decirlo más

He's no wrong, though.

The house is the mother.
The 4 main actors are her children.
They all look like they see themselves, hence the age differences.
Since it's a metaphor about abortion she wants to kill all four of them. --> Pro-Choice.
Lawrence doesn't want to die and tries to survive. --> Pro-Life?

Don't read if you don't want the movie spoiled.

If we get a Winter's Bone JLaw, it can be a really great movie.

What's with that font and the exclamation point? I don't want to see the movie because the poster is pissing me off and Jennifer Lawrence sucks

you cannot be serious

She's so ugly and a shit actress why does she keep stinking up movies i'd go see if it weren't for her