Why should educated, enlightened...

Why should educated, enlightened, progressive Americans be held back by sister fucking rednecks that barely graduated high school?

Abandon the electoral college. There is no reason mostly empty states with no culture or education should ruin America for the rest of us every four years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ONWDopcBlGo
investors.com/politics/editorials/scandal-without-end-is-the-clinton-foundation-a-fraud/
foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/21/giuliani-would-indict-clinton-foundation-as-racketeering-enterprise.html
americanthinker.com/articles/2016/08/colin_powell_goes_under_the_clinton_bus.html
mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/767560069949091840
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>California
>America

Why the fuck is California in there?

So everyone who didn't vote for John Kerry is a dumb fuck?

it won't be for much longer. once that place becomes uninhabitable because of drought the jews will be forced to move to another state.

Earthquake when

Never realized how much Illinois was shaped like Florida

>Only states that vote for my political party should be allowed to vote.

>graduating from forced communist education
>something to be proud of
That's basically a stamp that says you are a good cow. I have the stamp but damn it's embarrassing. Meanwhile my best friend from Texas who never graduated high school is in Dartmouth.

At least they aren't brainwashed in the university.

wow minnesota made it for once

fuck off though

Food, mostly.

>Spain
fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=ONWDopcBlGo

>All the Hollywood Jews move to Texas
>Texas implodes within itself due to the liberals
I can't wait to see the carnage

More like basedistan and cuckistan

I love how people from the north east and west cost feel that they are superior simply because of where they live. I have been to every state in the U.S. a number of times and I can say that without a doubt there is nowhere as good to live as south west Florida.
>taxes are cheap
>gas is cheap
>people are friendly
>very few minorities
>strong conservative community
>lots of wealth
>quality public infrastructure
>beautiful natural environment
>no real environmental issues
>smaller local government

>sister fucking rednecks
Jews are actually the most inbred people in America, the more you know, huh?

Also the reason niggers are niggers, is also due to 1000's of years of inbreeding.

This
Naples / Ft. Meyers or bust

>sister fucking rednecks
>blacks have the highest incest rape rates
0/10 nigger

>mostly empty states

Those mostly empty states receive a number of electoral votes consistent with their population. This is why, for example, California has eleven times more votes than Kansas.

Sorry fucktard. They are part of you and always will be. That is what makes America great. :)

>Why should non-whites be held back by whites. Whites have no culture and would ruin America.

>if you don't align with my politic views, you're a retard and not American
Lmao 'kay

>Whites have no culture
is this bait?

>some college

Honestly if you aren't at least a college graduate in today's society there's like a 1 in 10000 chance you're not total human surplus

Secede then faggots.

I just want a civil war in my lifetime tbqh.

I'm saying that's what OP is implying. The parties are racial now. Education isn't the main factor.

This. Bradenton checking in. Raised in that shithole New Jersey and left the day I turned 18. Fuck off OP.

Scandal Without End: Is The Clinton Foundation A Fraud?

investors.com/politics/editorials/scandal-without-end-is-the-clinton-foundation-a-fraud/

Giuliani: I would indict Clinton Foundation as 'racketeering enterprise'

foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/21/giuliani-would-indict-clinton-foundation-as-racketeering-enterprise.html

Colin Powell Goes under the Clinton Bus

americanthinker.com/articles/2016/08/colin_powell_goes_under_the_clinton_bus.html

mobile.twitter.com/wikileaks/status/767560069949091840

sage

White Americans have no culture. You Europeans are exempt from that statement.

Delet this

If you haven't finished a masters' you are human surplus. College is a joke.

I lived in Los Angeles, Baltimore and Chicago for the first 16 years of my life. I had no idea how much better it could be in SWFL. Sure I miss California sometimes but theres just something about the community here in south florida that is far superior to just about anywhere else I've been.

Study of ethnic inbreeding within the Ashkenazim Jewish community explains why they retain distinctiveness.
> Bray, Steven M.; Mulle, Jennifer G.; Dodd, Anne F.; Pulver, Ann E.; Wooding, Stephen; Warren, Stephen T. (2010). "Signatures of founder effects, admixture, and selection in the Ashkenazi Jewish population"

While I don't totally agree with your sentiment, you're right about college being a joke. A masters degree these days is what a bachelors degree was 20 years ago. Getting a MBA in 2016 is cookie cutter.

OP. I'd a fuking retard. He's just mad because people don't like his opinions

I cant wait till california falls into the sea.

>educated and enlightened
>Progressive Americans
You wouldn't be ''enlightened'' even if you were burnt on a cross, negroide.

And yet you're all moving to Texas still. Fuck off back to commiefornia, we're full.

Thats what the political opposition does in the U.S. They seek to demonize anyone with differing opinions than them.

"Oh they disagree with me? They must all be inbred sister fuckers."

Theres a good chance that OP is trolling but I know a lot of people who share this sentiment on both sides of the political lines. The other side is evil and we can do no wrong!

Niggers have the highest genetic diversity of any group in the world.

This is hate speech, you ignorant bigot.

youre right op. to be safe you should advocate splitting cali off from the country

that will surely show those rednecks

Are you relating to Caucasian admixture?

How high are you right now?

Smoking weed is for degenerates and look at it in the pic and compare it to FL. It is similarly shaped

enjoy your zika faggot

>implying zika is a threat here

That's pretty insensitive of liberals to equate a poor, Muslim lead country with being synonymous with low intelligence. Not very progressive and current year

>USA splits
>USA is all the liberal states, and since it's still the USA, it's restricted by its Constitutional Laws
>Dumbfuckistan is the conservative states, and as it's no longer the USA, it needs its own constitution
>The very First Amendment is "NON-JEWISH WHITES ONLY! NO FUTURE AMENDMENTS MAY CHANGE THIS LAW!"

I'm okay with this.

nigger is you stupid

SHART
IN MART

As a new englander i would like to say shut the fuck up you commie faggot the red states have been the only ones keeping this country from going completely off the rails

Yeah purging anything in the blue would solve most of our problems

99% of Oregon is red except for Portland. I guess the person who made that image wasn't so bright.

Minnesota belongs to Somalia.
And what about Hawaii?

>Implying being liberal means being educated.
You are fucking stupid OP.

>Liberals are retarded, all emotion and no logic

You think?

I find it odd that you are intelligent enough to have based Michigan but somehow have Commiefornia too and Texas is Dumbfuckistan? Bruh

lol, yeah bro just debt my shit up senpai, nothing like being saddled with 40K in student loans that you can't even offload in bankruptcy. Unless you're getting a degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science or Engineering, you likely wasted your money and 4 years of your life to get a piece of paper for others to judge you by. Most people I went to high school with graduated high school last year and are now back to living with their parents.

Meanwhile I made my own way and am now worth 70K with no debt, a fully paid off car, making 50K/year + benefits and am laughing at all the people who can't find a job now that they got their worthless piece of paper.

The last time the south tried to leave the Union you fuckers invaded and burned everything to the ground.

Your map is completely backwards BTW.

Hi from North Carolina, We aren't all dumb rednecks. Though to be fair my parents were Yankees that migrated so I was lucky to be raised differently. Though they tend to vote more republican, I really don't see them as the crazy teatard kind, probably closer to libertarian. I'm an independent myself.

> Why should educated, enlightened, progressive Americans be held back by sister fucking rednecks that barely graduated high school?
> Why should people have the right to vote opposite to what I think in an union?

Secede then. If you don't want them voting leave or let them leave themselves.

All those blue areas are filled with retarded spics, niggers, and white apologists. Guess what else? They're all shitholes. Compare pictures of lewiston Idaho with pictures of Detroit michigan. You really wanna argue this you stupid liberal piece of shit? Fuck you. Bet you dnt even have an American flag on your house you cocktail sucker.

why cant you just be happy for what you have, instead of trying to shame people for pursuing their D R E A M S

>communist
wew lad

nice meme

Dissolve the union, create your own nation. I will help, I want you gone. Once your new nation falters, we will conquer you.

Yeah im from Ohio i'm fine with this. We can watch America slowly die from the comfort of our dumbfuckistan homes

>states with significant black population are "dumbfuckistan" and "sister fucking rednecks" (with a few exceptions)
>Maine, New Hampshire, Oregon, Washington and other sour cream states are "educated", "enlightened" and "progressive"

um excuse me I thought it was 2016

Are we upset at something?

michigan blue area = islamica
commiefornia
jew york
dick cucksters = dc

dumbfuckistan = America

See, this is why the rest of he country hates you guys. Get off your high horse.

>every multicultural shithole breaks off from the conservative heartland to die

HUH?!?!?!?!?!?!? that really made think......... thanks op............

>drought by bottled water

>Hawaii
>America
You've obviously never been there.

>Ohio
No, you do your own thing.

I don't get this Liberals hate Half of america yet every time we bring up Secession or breaking up the U.S they are like "No fuck you you get to stay here so I can shit all over you",

WHAT THE FUCK DO LIBERALS WANT?!?

I would kill them all

Liberals (jews and cryptojews) are parasites

They can't live without a host.

Jews literally make their living by stealing. Their careers are glorified stealing. Usury is theft.

> Detroit
> in blue
Why should I listen to an op who clearly has an extra chromosome.

>Cali
>Washington
>"""""America"""""

If you are in the blue you are a sister fucking redneck. The blue areas have no culture.

>All the worst states
>America

california is the least american state get this shit out of here

They don't.

Wisconsin is still dumbfuckistan. Trust me.

What the fuck are you talking about? Looks like the buzzwords have taken new life, we hate high school education now!

Just nuke california please, don't even care if i die at this point

You can't see American culture the same way a fish can't see the water.

wow that made me think!

>notice how the majority white areas are red

Fuck off back to Mexico shill.

AYYYLMAO that's where I live!

y dont u just secede?

Trump is a jackass therefor if you vote for him you re a jackass

No it's not you fucking idiot. It's education. Anyone with a triple digit IQ is smart enough to realize that being conservative is retarded.

Americans came from Europe you inbred sandnigger.

Had to google "Illinois" but had a good laugh after.

>do
You
>even
Green text
>newfag