ITT non-Americans tell us about your trip to America

ITT non-Americans tell us about your trip to America.

The burgers were too big.

>Go to America
>Go to Mart
>Fat and heaving sweaty americans sharting in every aisle
>Slip on shit
>Get taken to a hospital
>Get $50K medical bill
>Go home

There was shit everywhere - every American I met had a turd in their underwear.

My first experience of your supermarkets I was met with the tannoy bursting into life and screaming

"POO IN AISLE 2".

When questioned about why they do it and don't they dislike the smell I was threatened with a pistol and told "THATS THE SMELL OF FREEDOM YOU LIMEY FUCK"

0/10

Would not visit again.

What is it with Euros and obsessing over shitting in supermarkets? I've seen more Euros on this board propagate this failed meme than I ever seen actual people with shit in their pants.

CTR in full force. Sad!

>hebrew
>complaining about receiving too much of something

Now the wew don't move to the beat of just one lad...

I actually just quit my job after working at a grocery store for two years. I had never seen anyone with shit in their pants. I don't get this meme?

What's worse is they actually believe they get medical treatment 100% FREE...

It's probably because you don't frequent Walmart during the wee hours when the mentally ill homeless roam due to a lack of anywhere else to go. Then again, I worked at one for two years and never saw a single shart.

you do realize that trying to disprove it just makes it worse? every country gets picked on for something. right now, the US is famous on Sup Forums for shitting our pants at Walmart. Just roll with the memes, new friend.

>ITT non-Americans tell us about your trip to America.
You say that like people from the third world can even travel and go on vacations.

I think they're just trying to poke fun at us, I don't think there's a single nationality on here that doesn't have some sort of meme associated with it. I like the amerifat, >american education and nigger president ones, but this new one is just... I don't know, it feels really forced, like they're trying really, really hard to humiliate us, almost like it was copied exactly from a certain Indian meme...

Worked in a sunmer camp for 3 months over there for my gap year. It was pretty good. Nailed a few camp leaders like myself and got about a dozen offers from the campers (usually 16-17) which I never took them up on because I didnt want to go to jail.
Then I travelled from N. Carolina around the coast to Texas where I flew to Europe from. Pretty fun man. Deep south are rednecks but pretty friendly people.

went to SF for three weeks. it was great, the american experience and all, but the city was closer to Detroit than expected, if you know what I mean. I don't have any problems with gay people or anything.

also the whole lifestyle, day to day and average joe's, say, "visible part of the economy" was pretty shocking too. looked like "you either make six figures or more a year or else you're fucked".

whatever problems the USA has, they pale in comparison with the true nature of this my country. saddens me that a country known for guns, ignorance and walmart fatsos seems like paradise compared to my home country.

Fat people everywhere. a lot of smiles and very friendly though.

And then talking to my friends and looking at girls, what I think is overweight is "normal" there? There was really a lot of fat people.

Been to Florida, Washington and Alaska with the family. Saw mountains and bears, flew in seaplanes, went to theme parks, rode trains and had an all round good time on every trip. People were overall pretty friendly and helpful. Some folks asked about the UK, with a mixture sensible, stupid and obvious troll questions.

I plan to go back at some point, buy a car and wander as I please.

Bat threads have been getting weaker and weaker, they want to rustle jimmies, but they're too lazy to put the effort in.

It's embarrassing, really.

*bait

>Manhattan:
Not too many actual Americans, but it seemed like an OK place to live if you've got the money. Walking around there felt like being in a movie.
>Orlando:
More Latins, blacks and poorer white Americans, but I guess it is to be expected. Languages I heard were broken up in a 80/10/10 split of English, Spanish and Portuguese.

As for food, I really didn't have the chance to try any sort of local cuisine or to even go to any restaurant thay wasn't part of a big chain, so that sucked. Pizza Hut I had in Orlando was somehow worse than what we have here. Dr. Pepper doesn't live up to the hype, Mtn Dew was like a more citric Sprite.

>CTR

you are the reason, why good memes die.
shame on you, burger. sad.

Ten lovely days in NYC and three in DC.
Loved New York to bits. Wonderful place.
Georgetown was nice but downtown DC not so much of course.
Oh and boy was it hot and humid.

me like fiki fiki yo woman
but yo woman shiti shiti in da walmart

This is such a non American mindset.
A true American would sue the fat guy, sue the store, and just for good measure sue the hospital that treated you for malpractice

Yeah but it's too forced.
Poo in loo is because everyone in India shits in the streets.
One person finds one photo of an American who shit his pants in a Walmart and now suddenly every American is shitting their pants?
It's retarded. If you're gonna pick on us, pick on something that actually has meaning

Butt blasted sharter spotted.

You can disprove some random old fuck shitting their pants at a walmart.
You can't disprove entire fucking cities shitting across the streets, in gutters, in rivers, shit literally EVERYWHERE AS FAR AS THE EYE CAN SEE.

it's weird that so many people want to visit NYC. probably half of that city isn't even Americans.

yes poop pants thing is a meme but what about the obesity epidemic that's very real and not a meme

our overweight is your "normal". why do you settle? thats going to let the fatties get fatter

Lol you didn't see America

That's like going to London ans saying "I saw England!!!"

I like the overweight meme, it means we have access to cheap food. I bet Africans would kill for that meme, literally

visited bourbon street in new orleans

>full of drunk and high people everywhere
>saw at least three naked people walking around
>at least two negresses walked up to me anjd tried to sell themselves to me
>one homeless dude that took a crap in the middle of the street
>and this black bouncer that tried to sell me weed

I rate my experience 8/10

>trying to look up memes for this country in the Sup Forumsedex but it's not showing up

Why do tourists go to literally the worst spots in America?

Every European:
>go to NYC
>go to San Francisco
>go to L.A.
>go to Hollywood
>go to DC
>go to new Orleans

Literally the biggest shit holes in the country

I never had 3000 euro to spend on a vacation trip and then you wen't and killed the american dream so now its not even worth it. Hope Trump brings it back, i want to visit that, legally.

Where in my post did I claim that?

Well it's not like I visit Italy to go see some obscure Tyrolean village, don't be an autist now

you act like Americans don't do the same thing
>paris
>london

Euro trip :)

Holy shit the food portions were big.

but the waiters and waitresses were friendly though

Haitians were everywhere in the South, Why?

Also the amount of white couples with non-white children was astonishing, I'd never seen it before but in the fucking "Deep South" it was commonplace for a middle-aged white couple to walk around with an ugly little nigglets on a leash.

Hollywood is LA retard.

RARE

Because they're the most famous and recognizable US cities. It's not like they're going to go to Colorado Springs or Barstow, CA come on

Drove from Edmonton down through the US to Phoenix a few times, did the grand canyon, Bryce canyon, hoover dam, las Vegas, mesquite, and a few other stops. Had a great time. Bryce canyon was my favorite stop. Also crossed Mexican border in puerta pinasco I wouldn't recommend that stop lol

Been to NYC for 7 days. Horrible shithole.

Was on a road trip form LA, Phoenix, Las Vegas and lastly San Fran. Lovely people in general, lovely nature but shitty cites.

Burgers are 8/10 as people, nature is 10/10 but the culture and cities are 4/10.

>using toilet before going to supermarket

Americans do exactly the same.

>Paris
>London
>Berlin
>Brussels
>Rome

>Implying I would ever visit a literal shithole
SHART
IN
MART

>Been to America like 4 times in 3 years
>Been to FL, WA, CA, NV (Las Vegas only) and Washington DC

Pretty neat experience, I enjoy the American can do attitude, the general feeling of empire and wealth that surrounds the country, the vast extensions of lands and variety of cities and food. I kind of enjoyed the car culture except when I was stuck in California's traffic.

The only thing I didn't like much about the U.S is the millenials (I'm one myself) that are lazy shits that won't work for 2 hours a day yet want to change the world. (These little fucks were everywhere in Seattle)

R. A. R. E.

I went to Maelstrom AFB, Montana.

While there I tried out the local cuisine, nice Flapjack joint, when I order pancakes in Canada you get 2, maybe three.. this place gave me 6, and they nearly engulfed the plate in diameter, and we're easily a 1/2 inch thick.

And they were sweet, so damn sweet that I didn't even need to put syrup on them. I just buttered them and ate.

I didn't need to eat again for the entire day.

Everyone was friendly, no blacks, maybe 3 Latinos.

Stopped in at a Big RED store (it's like a super sized hardware store, was pregnant cool), and then went to the Walmart. I only spotted two "America-Obese" level Americans, no sharts.

Oh and one guy that reminded me of the cartoon character Yosemite Sam.

9/10, would travel to a white area of America again.

I went to Miami. It was OK, the food was shit.
I went to Chicago. It was OK, the food was shit.
I went to San Francisco. It was shit, the food was OK.
I went to LA. It was shit, the food was OK.
I went to San Diego. It was shit. The food was shit.

For comparison, I went to Toronto. It was great, the food was good.

What state were you in? Age of consent in most states is 16, including north carolina. California is 18 and that's the one everyone hears about. Could've lost your job though.

I'm really interested to know how you went to some of the biggest and most diverse cities in America and didn't get good food. Did you just pick horrible spots to eat?

but if he's a camp leader (a position of authority), the law changes I think. it's the same reason teachers and coaches can't bang 18 year old seniors at high school. it's considered a different dynamic.

Yea, if you any of you ever want to go to America, don't go to the faggot East Coast there. Don't see New York, that's not seeing real America. New Yorkers aren't real people. Everyone there is a faggot, their ocean is boring and shit tier, and did I mention everyone there is a faggot with a shit tier east coast accent and attitude? You want real America? Tour the central US, see the history, go to the WEST coast, where people are CHILL, go to the southwest (no it's not like internet memes, we love our Mexicans, only people won't don't live here say such things), Highly recommend a west coast state, like commiefornia, Oregon or Washington. Beware of the fags of Oregon though, Washington would be better to visit

who don't live here*

I wish i could go to burgerland but we still need visa.
And my cousin paid around 150$ to try get a visa.

>pregnant cool

Fucking auto correct, "pretty cool".. my father would love that store up here. It had tons of farm implement parts that are difficult to source in west central Alberta.

Went last week, ate a burger then came back.

>Be 10
>Go to Florida with family
>Head to Walmart to get food for villa we're staying in
>Immediately see a fucking gun aisle
>Fruit and Veg is huge and bright coloured, clearly GM
>Parents go into tourist bureau inside the Walmart leave me with my cousin for a few minutes
>Talking
>Out of nowhere
>"WOAH DUDE ARE YOU BRITISH" yells fat fuck with mullet
>"Yes..."
>"THAT'S FRICKEN AWESOME DUDE"
>assumes I'm from London
>asks about butlers
>asks about the Queen
>asks who are President is
As a kid I thought the stereotypes were made up racists jokes. This was perhaps my first red pill.

>I have ever seen
So it is a thing?

Come to Chicago, literally 1/4 chance of every person you meet having some kind of Polish ancestry or being full-blown Polish themselves. Kurwaaaaa

it was fucking great i even saw some cops tackle a nigger they didn't kill him tho so that kinda sucked but still pretty dank

It is okay but it could be better.

t. French currently working at Cedar Point

I tease my scotish friend by claiming I know all about their country because I had to transfer in Heathrow airport once.

>Ohio

I found your problem.

In all seriousness, I noticed American road stops, shops and pretty much every public access building out there has great free restrooms and in a big quantity. It is nearly impossible to shit yourself in the U.S with so many public access restrooms.

They not only are everywhere but free but also are large, confortable and pretty clean for developed world standards.

I went to New York twice to see family (I'm Irish descendant) I stayed in Queens. New York its self is fucking massive. The cars are massive. The pavements are massive. The buildings are massive. Every thing is gigantic. I ate at Fridays and they brought me a raw burger. Going into Manhattan its very different to Queens. I wanted to get a cab to go across the bridge but 'the subway' was way cheaper. You know seats on American trains are plastic? London has carpeted ones :^) I went to the Empire state building and I can swear that the tower was swaying slightly in the wind. I loved it there. Would go again.

No, I'm just used to food that's actually good.

In SF, we went to a bunch of places, mostly seafood, from the little places doing that bread bowl chowder/bisque right the way up to Farallon. They were OK, nothing to write home about. That's why I said it was OK.

In LA, we went to some of the places that looked good, as well as a few "hot" restaurants doing bone marrow on toast, etc. None of it was very special.

In Chicago I was staying with family so we didn't go out much, although we went out for some "chicago pizza". I liked the pizza better in Toronto.

In San Diego the best thing I had was a salad with strawberries in it, but it was totally smothered in dressing which ruined whatever it had going for it.

Miami was a long time ago, so i might have been a bit hasty commenting on the food, but the fact I don't remember anything kind of speaks for itself.

It's not your fault, Americans can't really taste food properly so you're excused for not knowing what's good or bad.

"ARE YOU FROM LANDAN M8?"
NO
NO
WE HAVE MORE THAN THAT ONE LARGELY UNREPRESENTATIVE CITY
EVERY FUCKING YANK ALWAYS ASKS ME THIS FFS
Don't act like you're not far worse for this shit, travelled many places, even as far flung as Lombok, Indonesia I was asked this same shit by yanks.

>not going to colorado springs to check out the cheyenne mountain military base

Manhattan in the Summer is probably all tourists desu

>Washington
>Cabela's
>Khaki-clad King of the Fudds pushing a worn out Mosin
>"Best sniper rifle of the war!"
>Says it'll deliver 1 MOA
>$350 American dollary-doos
>turn 360 degrees
>moonwalk outta there

Fucking blue states, eh?

Dans l'Ohio? Le parc d'attractions?

What the fuck? the food here is great, britain is the one with shit food. this post triggered me

I think they just lose their job for that. But I'm not a lawyer.

Frankly my main takeaways from visiting the US were that public services are unacceptably poor and large parts of many major cities are incredibly dangerous.

yeah I hate Chicago deep dish. you're not the first person to dislike it.

So, you saw people shitting at mart after all ?

It was better than expected. West Coast is friendly and better drivers, but East Coast is prettier. Public transport is 3rd world. Food was okay in Manhattan/Westchester. Bit overpriced. Water always tasted funny.
Biggest problem is that it's full of Septics who think USA is the best thing ever.

sadly this is true :(

I never go to big cities in Europe. They're not even European. Bunch of immigrants and other tourists and tourist food

Why not? It's what I do in foreign countries. Been to Germany but never saw Berlin, Frankfurt, Munich, etc.

Been to Italy and never went to Rome, Florence, Pisa

Been to England and only landed in London

If you don't have downs, you know not to go to those big cities if you're looking for REAL natives

This nigga knows his consent laws

I went to new orleans for mardi gras

an online american friend i had new some people there so i got to stay for free in a house in the ghetto with 4 black guys.

The guys i stayed with were really friendly and cool one guy with a big afro and carlton banks stache was a programmer and listened to faggy canadian music like tegan and sara

I went into a restaurant called chicken and watermelon and while i was eating my watermelon some shirtless black guys covered in gold chains came in and said "DAAAAYUMM WHITEY GETTING ALL IN DAT WATAHMELON HE LOVIN DIS"

i saw a black girl twerking one night and i said "DAAAAAYUM GIRL" just like i saw black people do and then she said "COME OVA HERE WHITE BOY" so i went over and started making out and feeling her up and then her friends pulled her away. Apparently they were all 14 but i don't see how i'm supposed to know how old blacks are.

I also put a lot of fat girls on my shoulders so they could get good float loot.

I also heard a guy get shot a couple blocks from me over a parkingspace apparently.

I had a good time. i thought americans were really nice friendly people unlike the common stereotypes about them but maybe it was just the festive mood.

>the food here is great, britain is the one with shit food.
Have you been to the UK? Much better selection. And they can actually make pizza.

>failing to understand the difference

>Went to a Rodeo-show in Utah
>one of the riders is trampled by the bull
>dies on the field
>everyone keeps clapping

yes i was there a couple months ago, they had better pastries sure but everything else was very meh

I've worked at K-mart for 3 years and I've had one homeless guy with shit in his pants come in, and have scooped a turd off the floor once.

I don't understand how you would know whether the US has good food, though. They can't sell American chocolate in Europe because Europeans recognise that it tastes like vomit, while Americans cannot taste the vomit.

Let me repeat that, Americans cannot tell the difference between the taste of vomit and the taste of chocolate.

It happens from a young age, like how 6 month old Japanese babies already cannot tell the difference between an "L" sound and an "R" sound.

Americans just can't taste properly. Years of drinking pus-infested dairy products and vomit-chocolate, eating meals with produce that would be illegal to sell in europe, it renders the palate sensitive only salt, sugar and fat.

I've only seen maybe 4 people shit their pants my entire life, all of them were at the old folks' dementia home I volunteered at. I guess that's kind of funny if you're autistic and have no empathy.

Went to Nebraska, comfy AF. Despite the corn memes I would be OK living there.

Also went to Florida. Pretty nice state too, but seems more lika a place to just spend your vacation. I dont think I would want to live there.

>went to Anaheim 8 years ago
>every restaurant we went to had retarded big proportions
>getting specs walking up speaking no English, can only reply 'no habla' cause leaf
Was fun times but shit burgers get it together

shoulda stayed up north leaf, where you goddamn belong

Roller coaster capital of the world, yes.

>why do tourists go to the biggest tourist cities in the country? I don't get it!!!!!

What kind of food do you like? Brighton has 2 or 3 great restaurants, London is all about the street food, and there's a good few places in the more rural areas around London that'll blow your mind. You can get good food in England if you know where to look, and because it's so small you can get there comparatively quickly, too.

It seems to have a higher baseline for quality, and the top tier is much higher (but priced accordingly) compared to the USA, which starts at poison, and works up to only quite nice, with the middle ground being lower than the UK.
Like, you can't argue that if you were to just go out and grab some food with bros, it'd be better to do it in the UK (London is iffy) than anywhere in the USA.

>They can't sell American chocolate in Europe because Europeans recognise that it tastes like vomit, while Americans cannot taste the vomit.
Oh thank God. I thought it was just me with some Hershey's allergy or something. Always thought it tasted like vomit and figured that just couldn't be the case otherwise they wouldn't buy it.

Ehh you didn't really go to places known for food. In the East Coast you might have had a different tune.

Oh and Chicago pizza is objectively shit. It's a joke. "Good" pizza can be found near NYC and Philadelphia, as that's where the American style pizzas originated from.