ITT: we're in a Disney boardroom meeting

ITT: we're in a Disney boardroom meeting

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vOGhAV-84iI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I propose we buy more movie franchises and release soft reboots of them.

Oy vey!

What if we take all the movies we've done before and make them again?

"A sloth, you say?"

where is my laura b?

yes, but this time we replace all the characters with niggers!

We need to pay more shills to post on Sup Forums! Having them defend BvS is really helping our brand!

Star wars Avengers cinematic universe

MORE LIVEACTION REMAKES OF ANIMATED CLASSICS!!! EVERYONE LOVES THAT!!!!

We should sink millions of dollars into a risky new IP, AND let's make it a hand drawn film because nostalgia/retro stuff is big with the kids.

>Silly Symphonies, the movie
>bruno mars stars in the skeleton dance short
>youtube.com/watch?v=vOGhAV-84iI
>the end features an animated Mickey in a frame for frame remake of Steamboat Willie
>the purpose of which is to keep Mickey's first short out of the public domain.

Thor 3?????' Jesus christ, ok I'll call Mike in viral marketing see what he can do

As long as there muslim

I want motion pictures! Motion pictures of $piderman!

Bob Iger here, this is the plan before reaching 2060

Buy Netflix
Buy Apple
Buy Nintendo
Buy The White House
Buy Universal
Buy EMI
Buy Canada

We need some feedback on the last one

We need to schedule another meeting with Mike Stoklasa from RedLetterMedia(tm).

How can we jew more customers out of their money?

Well done taking out Snyder's daughter by spamming her tumblr message box with "kys" over and over.

Now that we have /ourguy/ Whedon in the directors chair, Warner Bros. will never fuck with the mouse, EVER AGAIN!

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW

So, all in favor of keeping the uncut blu-ray restoration of Song of the South in the Disney Vault for the next 50 years say Ay.

>As Mr. Sheklestein continues to mention, it's 2017 and it's about time hebephilia is destigmitzed. What movies can we reboot to introduce this idea to the public?

greg lansky called, the real episode VIII reshoots are going great!

I propose we reboot every Disney classic where the main character is a minority and the villain is a fucking white male, or, the main character is a white girl who gets BLACKED on screen by the virile nigger savage who is in every way better than the educated white man currently in her life.

We need more Mary sues, and more white supremacist villain organizations who groups of minorities can stand against.

Our original copyright on Mickey Mouse is due to expire in 10 years. Tap into the slush fund and start paying off legislators to extend it.

If the judiciary gets in the way send the Disney Covert Operations team after their children.

We cannot let the most recognizable character in existence that we've owned for nearly a hundred years to fall into public domain use among the peasants.

LET'S MAKE ANOTHER BROWNFU!

>Who is this young gentleman and what is he pitching? Double what he's asking for it and buy him a small country.

What if we have a Death Star...but its bigger.

>Yo, yo, hear me out. You know, Mickey is all black. Was that on purpose. I say all it to my brothers. Mickey has to be as rich as uncle Donald man.

>"How can we get the rights to Lord of the Rings and reboot it with a black and brown cast?"

>"...And then he picks up an Iron man figurine that he has in his room"

>user, could you sit up a bit in your chair please

Let's take out Netflix bois

*smirks jewishly* why not just buy it?

How do we finally fuck pixar famalams

>start destroying a cute animal's habitat
>make a movie about the animal
>time the movie's release just when the animal officially becomes endangered
>rake in the money

You posted the wrong picture. Here you go.