ARNOLD! HEY ARNOLD! 104 DAYS UNTIL YOU DIE!

ARNOLD! HEY ARNOLD! 104 DAYS UNTIL YOU DIE!

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/10190687
archiveofourown.org/works/7838134
youtube.com/watch?v=su8IHV0AH2o
youtube.com/watch?v=x5_Jq0DVjz8
youtube.com/watch?v=G09l2WVwWxM
rainymood.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=gKUUhCNMU8I&list=PLD7FB059BE3BC62DF&index=39
youtube.com/watch?v=UXqdCpIUjfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7gkTcfZ1ww4&index=32&list=PLD7FB059BE3BC62DF&t
youtube.com/watch?v=pqlveMYt8jo&list=PLD7FB059BE3BC62DF&index=48
watchcartoonsonline.eu/watch/hey-arnold-s3-ep1-helga-blabs-it-all-harold-the-butcher/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But how many days til the new Avatar movie?

Wrong thread, football head.

1 MINUTE UNTIL YOU FAP

archiveofourown.org/works/10190687

archiveofourown.org/works/7838134

>THERE'S 104 DAYS

Oh boy.

>Rhondafags

You get this one for free.

Are you guys waiting for the new Hey Arnold movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=su8IHV0AH2o

>I'll let you in on a little secret, Arnold. Every adult you've ever known was a kid at sometime in his life. You think we don't remember summer vacation? Riding our bikes down the creek. Catching polliwogs in a jar. Camping out under the stars. Well you're wrong! Sometimes I sit there in my office, looking out at you kids in the playground and I think, "They don't know how good they got it. In a few years, they'll be grownups like me and all those good times will be memories for them, too". So go ahead. Put a whoopie-cushion in my chair. Watch as Gerald have rough sex with Lila on the jungle gym, and clean her out afterwards. Make fun of my "big, saggy butt". But don't ever say I don't care about summer vacation, 'cause those memories are the last part of childhood I got left.

What did Craig Bartlett mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=x5_Jq0DVjz8

Arnold is going to find his family? Hype

The extended clip on the Hey Arnold facebook page is even better. Helga seems so much friendlier to Arnold.

Doy.

Reposting this gem from Sup Forums

thats recess...smdh

his mom got raped by tribal members and his dad was eaten by the aforementioned tribal members

Leaves the way clear for a return to Hillwood instead of staying in San Lorenzo.

I don't remember much but did Arnold and Helga ever get together in the end? I remember her confessing but she may have just said that was just a meme.

MAY

BE

The first movie ended with Helga confessing to Arnold, but then he gave her the opportunity to essentially laugh it off as just "heat of the moment". Two episodes following chronologically show that Arnold is aware of it now but the status quo is still mostly there. The last episodes show Arnold flirting with her a bit, see pic related.

The new Jungle Movie coming out in November is supposed to finally conclude the whole thing. According to the creator there's a big confrontation between the two in a ship's crow's nest.

so will Arnold get cucked by bbc-head?

>tfw you had a helga in your life and you were aware of it
i wish i wasnt such a beta kid

Should he really be spoiling his own movie like that?

Arnold, Doug and Franklin made you beta

Lots of hints throughout the series.

Me too user. It's what made me get into it in the first place.

It just hypes up all the Helgafags.

Arnold was not a beta. Well, his room wasn't at least. That room was amazing.

Everyone wanted that fucking room. So comfy.

that skylight.

THAT FUCKING SKYLIGHT.

>Helga's tits

PERKY

how does he jack off without closing that shit? monkey man probably watchin

I'm getting some serious Space Ghost: Coast to Coast vibes from that 90s style CGI.

imagine lying on the bed during a rainstorm.

maximum fucking comfy

optimal sleeping.. all dat rain on all dem windows

youtube.com/watch?v=G09l2WVwWxM

rainymood.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=gKUUhCNMU8I&list=PLD7FB059BE3BC62DF&index=39

>tick
>tock
>tick
>tock
>tick
>tock
>tick
>tock
>tick
>tock
>tick
>tock
>tick
>tock
>tick
>tock

youtube.com/watch?v=UXqdCpIUjfQ

the end credits music is so good

MAXIMUM COMFY

The entire soundtrack is just phenomenal.

youtube.com/watch?v=7gkTcfZ1ww4&index=32&list=PLD7FB059BE3BC62DF&t

youtube.com/watch?v=pqlveMYt8jo&list=PLD7FB059BE3BC62DF&index=48

Is that a keyboard being played? Can someone recommend me more Jazz like that?

I believe it's an electric piano. Could be wrong.

I always hated this show as a kid. I sat through a lot of shitty television because I was too lazy to change the channel but this is the only one I would switch off everytime. No idea why. I've still only ever seen a single full episode

Putting aside that you might be bait, you cant judge a show on just one episode, hell this show had a handful of episodes I did not care for, but it had a lot that I love. I say give it 4 episodes a chance, less time than jsut shit posting on Sup Forums

I'm not baiting, I haven't even watched it in 15 years. I'm not saying it's bad, just I found it boring as fuck as a kid.

Here's a good one to get started.

watchcartoonsonline.eu/watch/hey-arnold-s3-ep1-helga-blabs-it-all-harold-the-butcher/

My Nigga, good choices.

First season is a bit too rough for newfags. So I figure something easy would be best.

>tfw The Splat still isn't in HD for at&t uverse
Feels bad man, though I'm glad it exists while Cartoon Network refuses to acknowledge its old shows.

Fucking footfags.