Is it coincidence that Judaism Christianity and Islam come from like the same area???

Is it coincidence that Judaism Christianity and Islam come from like the same area???

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabriel
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SHART

Well the crossroads of all civilizations and peoples seems to be a viable location for dissemination of religion.

IN

MART

Ever heard of Abraham?

Islam is shit because it's the devil's religion and it backpacks onto Christianity's true universality of humanity and Jews are just pissy because they're not actually God's chosen people.

>takes the Judaism for Gentiles blue-pill
>thinks he's found the one "true religion"
kek

>ENEMY TACTICAL MEME INBOUND

How do you want me to destroy you?

yeah, he's a mythical kike just like Moses and Noah, so what?

>do not question
>Trust me goyim

The hierarchy and centralization of worship is appealing to the human mind, but Judaism had the flaw of being elitist. Jesus' life turned it into a universal religion, but didn't get rid of the scriptural baggage that now seems superfluous.

The Roman Empire existed at the right place and the right time to spread it across the whole of the Mediterranian.

Then Muhammad reassembled the ideas he found there into a coherent engine of self-propagation.

It appeared at the right time to swallow the weakened Sassanid and Byzantine realms.

I have no doubt that many other local reforms appeared over the years, everywhere, in any religion. The multitude of religious sects and denominations in the US alone speaks volumes. So the appearance of Christianity and Islam is no surprise - both are just more culturally virulent evolutions of their predecessors, and I'm sure there have been many others just like them. They are certainly not unique. What helped them was historical circumstance, structures and events that paved the way for their domination.

It's a series of necessary, but not sufficient conditions that were fulfilled one by one in the course of religious history. Transcendent monotheism, universal conversion, a drive for proselytization... If Christianity and Islam hadn't spread across Europe, some other, similar religion would have eventually.

I suggest you destroy him by pretending that your religious texts are actually historical accounts, and then claim victory when he gets tired of arguing with an idiot.

No it's not a coincidence. Judaism is the ideology of the ruling class that has been invented to keep the power to all the Jews (telling people to marry in their own ranks to keep all the wealth eg).
Jews then created Christianity to impose their rules upon the gentile peasants. That led to Christians not being allowed to handle money and give out loans, which effectively gave the Jews the monopol over the banking industry.
TL;DR Jews started the other religions to keep power to themselves.

>historical accounts
You've been fighting with yourself far too long. You actually think defeating yourself then projecting your delusions onto people works.

By not blindly following religion until the jews are out of power.

Jews will subvert it and fuck you over while you think you are going to heaven but you aren't because YOU ACCIDENTLY JUST SERVED "GOD'S(satan's) CHOSEN PEOPLE"

I have yet to see you do anything other than threaten to "destroy" somebody and make accusations of projection. when does the destruction start? muh body is ready

Jews where the chosen people , then the son of god a jew turns judaism in to christianity . Then the devil creates islam to attack christianity.

no its not a coincidence at all it makes perfect sense

Your arguments.

So we should help the chosen ones then right?

um, (((Paul))) turned Judaism into Christianity, not Christ.
"I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel."

I haven't made one yet, and neither have you.

Uh paul does this under jesus command . paul finishes what jesus started Without jesus paul would had go on killing christtfags

Islam is as much as of a European religion as Christianity.

jews created christianity and islam in order to turn people against each other.
Its the original jewish trick.
I gotta hand it to them, theyre playing the long game.

yes you should help the christians

Jesus was gone well before Paul. Paul is a single source, Jesus is not. we have to take Paul's word for it that after Jesus died, he changed his mind and decided that gentiles can be saved too.

This meme is derivitave and awkward. But since it's being pushed by subhumans, I guess we can't really expect more.

Then who wrote the quran ?

mohamad is described in the quran as being white skinned and ginger haired.

he also jewed all the surrounding pig farmers out of their land by convincing everybody pigs are bad.

Literally the no go zone guy

Moonman got fat

nah there is no verse in the quran , maybe in the hadith? , but if its the jews masterplan they would not let the quran been writen by one man

let's look at the evidence, okay?
>quran was written by follower/s of Muhammad
>the first (((Muslims))) were Jews from Medina

yes lol because mo stole literally everything from the torah and the gospels, and made it a shit tier version

i honestly dont know who wrote what, but somewhere in their texts its stated, more than once, pale skin and red hair.

Yes he was white and he dyed his hair red

they all derived from the same person user

Judaism was created by the Pharisians during the first century in Judea
Christianity was created by Jesus in Judea during the first century in Judea.
Islam was created by Mohammed during the seven century in Arabia.

Only two come from the same area

Only if they serve gods chosen people though right?

There are no real jews anymore , a jew by blood ? kill them let god sort them out

I like christians who kill jews

Smart people

The real """""coincidence""""" is the archangel Gabriel
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabriel

Judaism
>the "revealer" of visions—basically a "translator" of sorts, to the founders

Christianity
>basically ordains Christianity, by alerting Mary that her son will be the Christ

Islam
>Conveys the teachings of Islam to Mohammad (very similar to Judaism in the sense that he's, again, acting as a mediator between God and founders of a religion)

>End of Time/Armageddon/The Final Battle
>Will play the horn, alerting that it is time for sides to take up arms, and begin battle

Mother fucker is really a good cop/bad cop figure who's playing both sides. Pretty fucked up desu

>A place is mentioned in a book
>Definitely came from that area.

Zero proof, m8. Your bluepilled normie ass is showing. AbsolutelyHaram.png

We know Satan/Lucifer as a real being.

We know Satan to be the True Father and Creator God of humanity.

We know "Yaweh/Jehova" of the bible to be a fictitious entity, and the people behind coercing this lie, to be the true deceivers of humanity and the masters of lies. This is evident in the many contradictions within the Judeo/Christian Bible, revealing this text to be the work of human beings who had occult knowledge and infused it with power to make it credible, and to incite fear in order to control.
We DO NOT advocate or participate in any blood or living sacrifice. This act is Judeo/Christian, as stated in their Bible- Deuteronomy 12:27:
"And thou shalt offer thy burnt offerings, the flesh and the blood, upon the altar of the LORD thy God: and the blood of thy sacrifices shall be poured out upon the altar of the LORD thy God, and thou shalt eat the flesh."
We have found Satanism is the original religion of humanity. We have done our research. Satanism is based upon the ancient religions that predated Judaism and Christianity from hundreds to thousands of years.
Christianity was a reaction to the original Pagan religions, labeled as "Satanism" meaning "enemy/adversary" in Hebrew.

Christianity was invented to remove spiritual and occult knowledge (the powers of the mind) from the populace and place this power in the hands of a "chosen" few to the detriment of all humanity. The powers of the mind and soul are very real. People who are unaware of or who do not believe in these powers are easy to control and manipulate by those who are skilled in using these energies.
The Original Gods [Demons] were unjustly labeled as monsters and branded as "evil" to keep humanity from spiritual knowledge. Because of this, the human race has drastically degenerated both spiritually and intellectually. We believe humanity has been held back dangerously in this area due to the hoax of Judeo/Christianity and its relentless attacks upon science for centuries

Yet none of them are beneficial to the white man. Rome was destroyed internally by a woman influencing her son who became Emperor.

I'm glad his namesake is now under Islamic control.