The character who is an asshole and overbearing never gets reprimanded because of a sob story

>the character who is an asshole and overbearing never gets reprimanded because of a sob story

name them, because for some odd reason this shit is big in animated media

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YpufzJNrZ2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Another glitch.

For real tho I cried when he smashed the car.

wasn't there an animated film about nigger children being all abusive and destructive but have this "we were neglected and lived in the ghetto" sob story

youtube.com/watch?v=YpufzJNrZ2Y

Didi's kids?
Mimi'si kids?
Was it based on some comedians stand up?

She did, though. Once Ralph caught up with her he yelled at her about how she stole his chance at perceived happiness.

She was physically and verbally abused on a regular basis by her peers just for existing and was forced to hide away by herself in a shitty little cave. It really isn't surprising she had a snarky and cynical attitude.

Also

yeah like that did anything to her, it was more viewed as "lel funny" than actually showing any empathy

also before people bring up the one where he rips her car, the implication was that you should feel sorry for her rather than "this is what you get for being a little bitch"

Yeah, but that was before the sob story. Ralph didn't press the issue that it was no excuse for being a little cunt.

ah Bebe's Kids

Doesn't matter, makes my dick hard

I just want to know, excuses for being a cunt aside....

What is your dream car and how mad would you be if someone smashed it after it was custom made for you?

>the implication was that you should feel sorry for her rather than "this is what you get for being a little bitch"
It was still a horrible thing that happened to her. If that didn't fulfill your weird desire for revenge on a cartoon character then probably nothing would.

Her autistic, the guy is probably one of those retarded people who respond seriously to threads using strong words like "How did this get past the censors?" or my favorite "This villain was TERRIFYING"

pretty sure the part was referring to was early on

the very fact that they had to put it beside Vanellope being bullied was intentional, they want to make sure the audience doesn't want to be "hard" on her

same reason why in Skyrim they made the Empire scene at the beginning, because they knew Stormcloak side was full of dumbassery, so they had to "level" the player immediately to that side with so many biased perspectives

so? a sob backstory doesn't negate the view on her being a dick for Ralph nor does this absolve her shit

>a sob backstory doesn't negate the view on her being a dick for Ralph nor does this absolve her shit
Yes, being mercilessly persecuted totally doesn't lead to an embittered mind. What a cunt, Ralph should've smashed her head, arrrgh.

>it's all right to be a dick to people because I was treated shit

funny, reminds me of

>it's all right to steal from people or murder them because I am poor

That is such a keep of logic that I honestly cannot tell if you are fucking around anymore

what I am saying is that yes we get it, she is like that because of what happened to her, that doesn't mean she is excused from her behavior and that Ralph being accusing of her is a bad thing

and it's not a leap of logic as much as it is a similar reason people use, yes they exist

You're a dumbass and your thread is shit. Wreck-It Ralph, a children's movie, is literally 2deep for you.
G'night.

>waifufags

No, equating being a bitch to murdering people, is not something normal people do you fucking autist

>he shifts his argument to the analogy/hyperbole rather than why it was brought up to begin with

Ralph and Vanellope initially being hostile towards each other was kind of the point. There needed to be a catalyst for their relationship to grow. Years of bullying pisses people off and can make them cold on the surface.

I wish I had more straws for you to grasp.

Just stop. Please. Just stop feeding this fucking idiot. Stop bumping this thread, and let it die like my remaining faith after seeing what transpired here.

and that's understandable, what I dislike is how the movie makes it a point that you should feel towards her rather than Ralph's plight

go make more, I'm sure you got so many fallacies to use like this

>what I dislike is how the movie makes it a point that you should feel towards her rather than Ralph's plight
That wasn't the point at all. The point was to give them common ground.

Bruh how did you misinterpret this movie so hard

because that's how it transpired in the movie

If it was common ground, Vanellope wouldn't be the one "pushing" around Ralph, with her goal suddenly overriding Ralph's. The only time they found common ground was at the middle and even then it didn't last for so long because "wow Ralph was mean to Vanellope for wrecking her car despite the established plot point earlier that Ralph was tricked!" and later scenes show Ralph was on the wrong apparently.

>with her goal suddenly overriding Ralph's
But it didn't. Their goals were interconnected. Ralph helps her win a race, she becomes accepted and Ralph gets his medal. Both objectives were dependent on the other.

>The only time they found common ground was at the middle and even then it didn't last for so long because "wow Ralph was mean to Vanellope for wrecking her car despite the established plot point earlier that Ralph was tricked!" and later scenes show Ralph was on the wrong apparently.

You know, I think the movie established that King Candy was being a dick....Ralph made the wrong decision by smashing her car either which way because he chose to stand by the person who's life has been dedicated to keeping his friend down rather than his friend

I know it's popular among autists to nitpick childrens media, but this was the impression the scene was supposed to leave

he was a dick to Vanellope, but he had that glitch story earlier, so that while we know he was lying, Ralph wasn't

Ralph was concerned about her wellbeing and the only flaw on that part is "why didn't they talk about it", as per third act rules. And then you get that speech with a Townie. A dick character giving "the speech" to the protagonist.

yeah, but with mostly Ralph taking a backseat

>nearly 4 years later and Vanellope is still pissing people off
Words cannot describe how much I love this candy loli.

>"Oh everyone should be nice and honest and happy. We should all dance prance around all willy nilly!"

Fucking retards. Its like your only experience with reality is through entertainment media.

>it's the extreme opposite argument

>that is the point of arguing
Take it to border and cross over to mexico.

A lot of people on Sup Forums get really upset whenever a character acts mean. I've never understood it.

>he seriously thinks arguments are just about two extreme ends

you're still going on eh? I thought you said you're gonna let this thread die

for the record, this is what happens when you rely on Sup Forums for arguments

acting mean is fine, it's generally more on the "audience expectations" that bug me

>rely on Sup Forums for arguments
Ever been with in an argument in real life? Its horridly dull. At least here i can shitpost with retards.

>shitty little cave
It was a massive cavern inside an active volcano.

wasn't it a special place because it was one of those "unused stages" so she can hide in there and never be detected

glad to know you're just shitposting

Still a bad place to live.

>lots of room
>good view
>mentos