Who was in the wrong here?

who was in the wrong here?

PHONE SEX

It's one thing to be overzealous about your job, it's another to delight in other people's misery.

Pixar for not giving us a sequel

Isn't a new one coming out next year?
>tfw more milf Mrs. Incredible

a fucking sequel?
That stupid Finding Nemo sequel wasn't enough for you to see that sequels are a bad idea?

the manlet

I liked it

by the way,this scene was so satisfying

Violence is never okay, he is basically no better than a far-left or far-right extremist.

pleb

Spotted the Jew

it WILL suck
it's a fact

Stephen King was

what in le fuck this looks like claymation?!

THAT'S IT COLBERT YOU C.UCK I HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR SHIT

D-DRUMPFY WAIT!

The boss. The employees are explicitly trained to scam customers. They are told to not inform them of their rights in their contract. He was tired of his boss screaming at him like treating the customers fairly was another shoah.

Not unless Based Bird is making it

>that man is being mugged
>WELL let's hope we don't cover him!

I love this movie

>Using your ridiculous super strength to fully and completely BTFO your weak even for a human tiny manlet boss just for being a dick
No one was in the wrong they both did what they had to do

>Isn't a new one coming out next year?

>it will be 15 years too late in 2 years

>the director of this generation's Flop Carter, Tomorrowland
>based

Bob, he violated the NAP.

It's different if Brad bird is directing...

Manlets never learn to not fuck with chaddy daddy's

The manlet needed to learn his place in the world. I'm sure his mommy told him that he'd be the boss over people who bullied him and that's what drove him to be in a position of power, and an absolute cunt to others who have never even interacted with him, but sometimes these egotistical dwarves need a good thrashing to come back to reality

>Colbert

Nah he looks more like that cancerous Britcuck John Oliver.

>l-let go of me DRUMPFF

Why can't we get this Art Deco aesthetic in capeshit anymore?
It worked well in this and the D.C. Cartoons and is miles ahaid of the sterilized and oversaturated MCU garbage

Bob. He needs to realise how the world works and that not everything would be under his control. People get hurt all the time but that doesn't mean you need to take it out on someone else. Even if he did leave his fat ass wouldn't have made it in time.

Look at all the sequels Pixar is currently shitting out, do you really want one? Why is so hard for some people to just appreciate something for what it is.