Jews fleeing France due to Muslims & refugees

Jews fleeing France due to Muslims & refugees

6% of France's millionaires left in 2015

newsweek.com/france-paris-jewish-israel-millionaires-442684

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aix30YCP8rU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oy vey da poor jews!!!

Losing money is the only way any government is going to act on it. Millionaires leaving, tourists not coming, all these things will add up

SHART IN MART

Seems like the plan backfired on the Jews

No worries, they will maintain control over the levers of economy and keeping hitting icebergs and reefs with the sinking ship.

Yay for globalism, you don't even have to be in a country to destroy it.

Head of French Jewish Lobby’s “Solutions” to Paris Attacks: More Muslims, More Wars and More Censorship

>(((Roger Cuckierman))), the head of the official French Jewish lobby (the CRIF), was invited to speak on French public radio to pontificate on the latest horrifying Islamist terrorist attacks in Paris attacks killing at least 129 people. In the “secular” French Republic, state-employed journalists apparently think being the head of a tribal-religious ethnic lobby formally representing one-sixth-of-one-per-cent of the French population is grounds for of being given ample time on the airwaves.

>Armed with his supposed moral authority, (((Cuckierman))) naturally made a number of demands and suggestions:

>France’s tradition of secularism (laïcité) should be abolished in order to finance “moderate” Muslim clerics: “It is unhealthy that in France mosques are financed by foreign countries. There should be an Islam of France with imams who speak French and who respect the values of the Republic. Perhaps we should, even in violation of the law of 1905 [instituting secularism], have France pay the imams.”
>State control and censorship of social media should be reinforced: “[Social media] are complicit, perhaps implicitly, in the acts committed because they facilitate, in a few weeks, the transformation of a good Catholic peasant of the southwest into a jihadist [sic!]. It is time that the entire world put pressure [on social media] so they react as they successfully did to remove pedophilia from social media.”
>More wars in the Middle East, possibly with boots on the ground: “We are in a world war, Pope Francis said so. Therefore the West should wake up and be ready to fight in a strong way on the ground too. The Islamic State is enemy number one.”

Oy vey! Time to find another host to infect.

>(((Millionaires)))

please let this entire post be a fabrication

I have little regard for many Jews in the West but I really doubt these wealthy French jews were pro immigration leftards trying to undermine society through waves of migrants like in Sweden, USA etc. The sheer number of islamists in France makes it extremely difficult for them to live there.

I guess the left wing, antifa loving French youth are going to be saddled with some tax hikes as the rich leave France so the government can balance the books.

The French always start civil disorder when shit like that goes down, add that to the critical islamist problem and you will see happenings on a monumental scale there in the near future.

> Tensions between Christians and Muslims
Oh, just Christians? Like the Jewish market that was shot up after hebdo shootings.

Rats always abandon a sinking ship.

SOS Racisme and LICRA are cancers, they are worse than AIPAC at our scale.

Then the politicians will continue to increase taxes on the ones who stay. This will continue to happen until they are literally dragged out into the street and beaten to death by an angry mob.

>10,000 millionaires leave
>a quarter of them just so happen to be all jews

This coincidence sure makes one think.

Four major religions such as Christianity, Islam, Judaism, and Buddhism. 25%, pure coincidence

TEST

>Jews are 5% of the population at best
>they make up 25% of the millionaires

Really gets those ol' neurons firing, don' it? Check-mate, anti-Semites. I guess we now know the only reasons Sup Forumstards and Stormweenies have Jews is because they're jealous poorfags.

I'm sure this has nothing to do with France's high taxes on the rich.

the word stormweenie makes me cringe desu

>NEW WORLD WEALTH FOUNDATION

Such a good visier

>Jewish actions benefiting white people

whats the catch?

Oh wait, its that Jews are the reason Muslims are flooding Europe and that Jews are the only people benefiting from this situation

oy vey

bs, they've been leaving for at least 10-15 years because of anti semitism

That sucks. And as long as we simply are more concerned about shartmart pics this will not change.

judaism is no where near amajor religion by numbers

and they're not all religious.

Is Germany...

Is Germany finally winning a war?

You are confusing LARPers who just wants a patch of desert for the race of sociopath, anti-life atheists adopting a false identity as a shield against criticism again.

Why should i care if millionaires that stolen every cent from me and don't give anything back to economy are leaving? Death to Jewish economy and Jewish trade. Those are the ones who imported Arabs, they are leaving physically, but they will have their companies here that will employ illegals, that's for sure. Lets burn their companies to the ground, so they really leave for sure.

>cry about needing immigrants in every nation they inhabit
>push liberal agendas left and right
>turn local populations into gun hating pussies
>import millions of the most violet irrational race on each
>abandon ship once the gears are greased

Holy shit. The multi cult people had it right all along. This is how you get rid of the kike.

Dog bless merkel

>Cuckierman

>when you realize the EU is truly the 4th reich and the rapefugees are Merkel's plan to fully remove jews ftom Europe and destroy the eternal ANGLO

>cuckierman
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

so... we should thank the muslims?! inderbresding drought

They are all Holocaustians, they will stand by while their rabid white genociders destroy us. Because to oppose and expose them would lead to new anti-semitism.

The jews are destroyers of nations, the "good" jews stand by and let it happen and the evil jews do the destroying.

The only good jew is an ex-jew who names the jew.

>all the Jew's are millionares
>mudslimes repel Jew's but they are more like niggers than chinks

>Roger Cuckierman

Good.

Sunni muslims are their army, they don't have to be in our country to command them. They can do that from Israel and the US.

Jews don't want to pay for the refugees anymore.

Well Jews tend to be more successful than gentiles so it's not a coincidence at all. Other races need to step up.

When the rats start jumping ship you know it's going down.

They did the same thing when they destroyed South Africa.

South Africa is the prototype for the plan the kikes have for every white nation on earth.

yes the new germans are about to conquer france

>the "good" jews stand by and let it happen and the evil jews do the destroying.

Hence their call for "moderate Muslims" to denounce the radical ones. More displacement/projection. When the good Jews start using their organizational and propaganda skills to fight the bad ones in any meaningful way or number, let me know.

Stop. It's not funny.

Filthy Jews. Fuck up one place and leave when it gets too out of hand, they leave. I'm convinced that the average Jew has no soul or mind. Just a ravenous sense of greed.

This.

youtu.be/aix30YCP8rU

Thread theme.