Reminder that people against searches and surveillance have something to hide

Reminder that people against searches and surveillance have something to hide

You have nothing to fear if you have nothing to hide

>but muh privacy

privacy of what? To break the law? Its my job to stop you. You would want me to stop a murderer right? The rules still apply to you.

>Other people...

Are you an accomplice? Same deal with him. Nothing to fear, nothing to hide

>but false positives...

What are you talking about? Theres no mistaking a drug or theft or murder. "False Accusations" are a myth perpetuated by criminals to hide their crimes. Plus the truth will be found in court regardless.

Nothing to fear, nothing to hide. This logic is irrefutable.

Americans believe this.

>shartposters

because its true.

What if I had something to hide? What if a friend accidentally left a bag of weed in the trunk of your car?

I don't see the problem with hiding small victimless things.

And on the other hand, what if, in my private life, I had something really awkward. What if I was transporting my collection of Japanese sex dolls at this moment, I don't want anyone snooping around in there. Even if they are police.

I think a society in which the police can search you without any reasonable suspicion is not a society that we should want.

Facists need to kill themselves

>weed
>victimless

Japanese sex dolls aren't illegal, no need to be embarrassed.

As long as total transparency applies to the state aswell, I would agree :^)

Good point.

Privacy is overrated, let's everything be public and the collective shame will get rid of modern degeneracy.

Government does no wrong. Citizens do.

You had a somewhat logical line of argument before, but this is simply shartposting.

I wish I was in a riot squad so i could beat people.

I applied to the police for this very reason, but they turned me down :(

I got arrested once because someone shot off fireworks in my neighborhood, and it was reported as shots fired so I got pulled over leaving my street.

They searched my whole car, about 4-5 squad cars showed up. They eventually found some blotter art I had bought at a festival a few days before.

My friend and I were arrested and booked for 4 felony counts. Felony transport of LSD, Felony possession with intent, and then a felony conspiracy charge for each. 60k+ bail amount.

I got bailed, but my friend spent a month in prison while we waited for the test results of the blotter art. The tests came back negative for every substance they tested. We for proven not guilty on every count.

The most fucked up part, is it still shows up on my record that was arrested for the felonies, even though we were not guilty. Makes finding a job super hard.

>statists

Then share the contents of your hard drive op.

Privacy laws are insurance against tyranny. It has nothing to do with your drugs or victim-less crimes, that is another discussion entirely.

>1 post by this id
not very articulate are ya?

>The most fucked up part, is it still shows up on my record that was arrested for the felonies, even though we were not guilty. Makes finding a job super hard.

Lol. You can literally go to jail for up to 3 months in germany and it won't show up in your record.

That's fucked mate. Did you and your friend get financial compensation for the time you were incarcerated? Can't you go to a judge and get that record expunged?

Because there are actions that are not illegal but are looked down on by the public.

If the government knows everything, then government officials can blackmail people into compliance.

I do have something to hide. It might be a business deal, legal sexual deviancy or child from my past. No matter what, I'm supposed to be safe in my person and papers from jackbooted knuckle draggers.

> First and Fourth Amendment are SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Bootlicker the post.

>you would want me to stop a murder

No. Police have never been a preemptive force. Reactive only. So no you don't get to search me even if you suspect me of committing a crime I haven't done yet. You have to wait for me to do it first, not because I may have thought of it or not.

Those who give up a little security for liberty, DESERVES NEITHER SECURITY NOR LIBERTY

Sure just as soon as the government is as transparent as it expects its citizens to be

Fuck off. I, under the fourth amendment, don't have to let you do shit without a warrant. I'm very polite to police, but the second they ask to look in my vehicle, I explain no due to encroaching on my rights unless they can cite a reason, and if they insist, they can get a warrant.

You got liberty for security backwards

Eat shit and die, boot licking faggot.

my dildos are my private, legal business
YOU ARE A FASCIST