My fellow mart sharters

obviously very few, if any, of the people who browse Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general shit their pants at Walmart, but embrace the meme.

it can only improve our image and raise awareness, and most importantly disgust, for fat pant shitter Americans

t. Shart

This whole thing comes off like a pushy forced meme endorsed by CTR

I can't believe that the average American thinks that shitting themselves is a normal thing to happen every few months

disgusting

I'm sorry officer, I was looking for the DESIGNATED mart

that's basically because it is

So far I've seen this "meme" being said mostly by Canadians (AKA Animal fellating shitposters).

Also a possibility and if I see certain proxies start using it then it will be even more plausible of an explanation.

This is a dumb one. Every time you see an Indian flag, it's safe to assume that the poster has taken a shit in the street/field/beach/woods/railroad. When you see an American flag, it's not safe to assume that he shat in the supar market.

meme magic will make you shit your pants

Martshitters on suicidewatch

CTR

Where are you hiding HillDawg?

Please CTR on Hillary Health

What about pant pissing?

SHART IN MART

>everything is CTR
SHART
H
A
R
T

Are people actually getting offended by this?

Either way, by making this shit thread you're only making the meme stronger.

hand me that mart I could really go for a shart

wow
America wrights even more crap than they shart, operation make fun of your self isn't working america. we all know you leave piles in the aisle

Shart in mart is really more of a southern/midwestern thing. Once they get morbidly obese like the majority in those states are, it starts jiggling around as they walk and forces shit out.

and in the north they just let in dribble down there leg and force shit out of there mouth

India>America
Its offical
America cant handle the bantz
India super power 2020

Yeah, yeah, everything you dislike is the Jews and Clinton. It's nothing to do with the fact there are insults based on stereotypes for every fucking country on this board or anything.
I have yet to see anyone actually claim its Trump supporters who shit themselves as opposed to all Americans.

You hear that, South Americans? We shit in grocery stores. Just full on diarrhea dungarees.

Surely you'd rather emmigrate to Europe or Canada. No pant shitters AND free benefits!

>this won't dissaude all the goddamn Pajeet immigration

This is why you can tell its an americunt doing damage control, not a shill.
He's so butthurt hes spending his life tryinng to desenceatise people to shiting your self, trying to say its normal.
America is really sliding down the ranks

all america shits them self, your just one big blob, atleast india pulls there trousers down first.

i know that but it needed to be said

well thats how bullying works retard. go change your pants

SHART

IN

MART

Checked and sharted a little doesn't really count #imwithher

MART

MART

You guys act like we shit in every isle. We only allow pants shitting by the registers and a few other designated shitting isles. Those isles don't even have food in them.

>Hill sharts just like us

I think this meme is hilarious, keep em coming.

>but embrace the meme.
thats what ive been doing honestly the whole poo in loo thing was funny cause indians got so butt hurt at it will eventually blow over just like the poo in loo meme did let the europoors have some fun to take their minds off the fact their countries are fucked

this

when I was over in america this was a common occurrence

they only evacuate near the food isle or away from it

it does... you'll get hemorodes.
but then again you amerilards dont really walk around much.
I think America is pretty cool desu
They shart there pants and dont take shart from anybody.

The sad thing is that People of Wal Mart has been collecting these images for 9 years, and they've only got the 20 or so pictures you endlessly re-post.

If this is so common, you can surely find some pics that aren't from People of Wal-Mart?

Hillary sharts during every rally and gets all sorts of applause. Any deviation from this is obviously a right wing conspiracy

A couple of weeks ago it looked more like a pushy forced meme endorsed by a few Indian and Swedish posters.

Can't imagine why they'd want to force a new fresh meme to divert attention to another country though.

The germans are getting excited about it too, since they're all sexually aroused by shit.

>Those isles don't even have food in them.

I have to confess, that being an average southernor (5' 7", 230 lbs), I have occasionally sampled the spicey pepperoni, and have naturally experienced a bout of anal trauma.

It's nothing to be ashamed of. It happens to everyone once in a while.

America America America
you the biggist joke on Sup Forums atm, your famous!
congrates on taking Indias place, you will never shart this down.

if it stays in your pants literally what is the problem?

It is, they are fucking retarded

>live in CA
>no mart sharters
>barely any marts even
>too many attractive people laughing at them
>get called a martsharter
>get told to change my "scooter diaper"
>now I know how muslims feel

Have you ever been told to shart in the mart for no reason other than the little cartoon flag Sup Forums assigns to your ip location? Enough is enough. We need to open our borders and embrace globalism.

>tfw know exactly what that's like
>almost shat myself a few times in the past when I realize it isn't a fart

Is it because of my dad's american genes?

and if we didn't allow a little sharting the shitting aisle cleaners would be unemployed

this is Sup Forums not Sup Forums

this is Sup Forums tier shart

I pooped a little just reading this thread

Holy shill

> americans cant take the bantz
And i thought germany was already pussyfied.
Well i guess you need to be a pussy to survive as a white in a country where blacks are nearly the majority

I am one of the most prominent Shartist east of the mississippi

Ask me anything

>CTR
SHART IN KART

India is the root of american civilization. That's where they got their marth shart culture.