Why Russian girls so attractive?

can a russian bro explain to me why the russian (moscow, st. petersberg) girls on tinder are so attractive? is this a psyop by putin?

Vodka

it works.

the girls also seem genuinely nice when i chat with them.

have a business trip to moscow nice month. hopefully they will be as great in person.

> thanks putin

>I'm murrican and I travel to your country to fuck ur bitch with my bros, what you gonna do bitch?
>ps: NUKE CHINA

Can you please solve your Jock problem America?

Natural selection; either too few men or most men could not provide for the offspring.
The prior argument would also explain why eastern european men most often look like shit as well.

What girls are better?

Russian

or

Japanese

i don't understand. what is our problem?

haven't tried both yet. hoping to get a business trip to japan at some point in the future. for science and all.

so because there are too few men, the females become extra attractive to attract/fight over the few good men?

> sounds reasonable

did stalin help create this via his mass starvation program?

> they need a reason to be exported or taken care of

how are polish girls? are they are cute and virtuous in real life as the memes would have us believe? or have they rid themselves of their catholic values?

Natural selection to many women so the man can pick the ns once and make children. Asked my Ukraine wife she says 2 girls for every man in the country

Nobody wants to talk about how you fuck women abroad. How much of a homosexual douchebag do you have to be to not get how slimy and weird your "russian bro" advances are.
Keep it to yourself you weird "hey hold my dick for a second bro" freak

nice grab german bro.

Most likely all the events following the emancipation of the Russian serfs in the 19th century and their massive flocking to the cities.
Massive casualties in the world wars also took massive chunks of the lower classes (non-intelligentsia) and made their wives childless widows.

Even if women could make a living of working wages, there simply weren't enough men around to have kids or their kids were butchered in wars or starved by Stalin etc.

It's quite ironic because they literally achieved a better looking female average in USSR where NSDAP failed in Germany

>its a pussy worship episode

damn. impressive results now.

Strong family values, hot but loud mouthed.
Other beta polacks will tell you they are sluts but on average they maintain the lowest number of sexual partners in europe.
Pretty based desu senpai.

I am pretty old and I do not interact with anyone, especially young girls

But I guess they become more degenerate than ever. And that is a big shame. We have failed in many areas.

No, I like being a bully. Keeps the retards away

Czech

They achieved it in a century as well. So that tells volumes about the possible benefits what we could achieve with some well placed incentives for abortions.

oh the contradictions polish senpai

quite true

No fluoride in the water or jewmos in their food

surely they do not live Amish live

but it is not Folsom too

yet

Supposedly Women outnumber men in Russia by quite a bit so all the bitches in Russia are like hard on to find a man they can marry. Is this true Russian Bros?

If you'd read the thread, you'd understand that it's the opposite of pussy worship that creates such attractive woman.

If you're going to shitpost, at least use your brain. Hell, a >russians >white would have been a better hook

Its typical polish behaviour to whine and put everything around you in bad light.
In reality in comparison to any other country we should praise our women tenfold, trust me I live 5 minutes from the german border and do work over there. If I was either german or a brit I'd willingly hang myself because of how terrible their women are.

Sounds like bullshit

good too hear.

so they majority of the cute polish girls are still actively catholic too?

Degenerate compared to what? Like are they American girl, 20 partners before age 20 level degenerate?

You jelly us Americans can go anywhere and fuck your women. Not our fault bitches abroad love our patriotic cock.

I don't want czech gf, they're sluts.

catholic is relative

how often do you confess because you had "bad" thoughts in the West?

surely in most cases not THAT bad

but why would you care? the West is degenerate yet successful

because they are [spoiler]white[/spoiler]

i just do a monthly confessional.

bad thoughts aren't a mortal sin here. masturbation is no longer a mortal sin too. sex is still a mortal sin outside of marriage. so sometimes for that.

We celebrate all christian holidays and stick to the christian values for the most part.
But amount of religious people falls by the year all over the globe I guess.
There was some recent research posted here and its like tenth of what you are implying, which I find pretty funny when everyone from poland whines about how slutty the girls are these days.

its because they are massive gold diggers and and they know that its impossible to score a mafia sugar daddy while looking like they just got back from a Hillary rally

>White
>Attractive
No.

>x is still a sin
>y is no longer a sin

kek, fundies are nuts

>Putin

Putin's daughters are ugly like your dad's ass

Kek, what's your theory? A magical combination of genetics across all classes and spectrums of society creating a unprecedented average of good genetics for females in USSR for no reason?

Have in mind that natural selection played out similarly for Nordic countries which is why the females there look like they do

because slavs are the hapa masterrace.

catholic not fundie

interpretations vary in time.

Lol

Poles take it more seriously and the religion becomes burden

it is anyway but it may be too heavy in a hypersexualized mainstream culture promoting degeneracy

Poverty may be a factor. If poor life (and G*d) seem to be more dangerous.

How does a lack of men create pressure for physically attractivr women?

BABUSHKA

TIME

B O M B

not really jelly, it's just so fucking pathetic that you have this urge to tell others. Men talking about personal sexual experiences is extremely gay, like American frat-house "slip me your willy real quick bro" level gay

>Y-You're jelly... America number one...

checked

a polish cutie who takes her religion seriously sounds like good wife material. you are lucky to have such a country.

>How does a lack of men create pressure for physically attractivr women?
>wonders why he still has sweatshops

All human beings have a inert need to procreate. Polygamous relationships are looked down on and can even be a criminal offence.
Where men have to choose a monogamous relationship among many willing females, it is inevitable that certain traits will be preferred.
Female 'beauty' is on the top for men last time I read any study on the topic

>Keeps the retards away

It isn't working, faggot.

it seems like G*d does not exist from a scientific, experimental point of view

you sin, lie, cheat, literally fuck around and no punishment on you, on the contrary, success and silent admiration

and people follow consciously and subconsciously successful people

muh imitation of the wicked, monkey see, monkey do

There's actually a reason why Russian women are so attractive. In WW2, the Russians lost about 27,000,000 people most of them men. After the war, men had their pick of women due to the ratio of women to men. Thus, the men chose the most attractive women and what you see is a result of that.

Take these shit threads to Sup Forums, please.

eugenics works. damn.

asian genes

Fuck off Raul. U can find stupid people in any marketplace

oh man St Pope JPII for real

>what is Judgement Day