I dont think i made myself clear enough to you nazi faggots

I dont think i made myself clear enough to you nazi faggots.
I could literally crush all of you.
I could kill you.
I was in the IDF for 10 fucking years.
I studied krav maga since the age of ten.
I am a nazi killing machine.
If i see you face to face, you die.
Understand?

I dont think you do
So let me say this one more time
FIFTY FIVE CM.
YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?
THAT IS JUST MY ARM.
I HAVE ALL KINDS OF GUNS THAT DONT EVEN EXIST IN THE USA.
I CAN LITERALLY KILL ALL OF YOU NAZI PRICS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JDf2G1vyNX8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kek

why build your arms when you have a deadly weapon attached to your face?

Go fondle your shekels and shut the fuck up.

Kek compels you.

>be Israeli
>get beheaded

>his name is a star

enjoy your final years you dirty jewish parasite, all the war propaganda was genious from your side but with one thing even your smartest couldn't expect, the internet.

the truth is coming out and this time you will be literally gassed with all of your relatives

Fat lot of good fat arms will do for you when a 14 yr old Palestinian girl blows a hole in your face with an AK 47.

What in Davy Jones' locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I'll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I've led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o' swag. I'll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true.

You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o' pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o' monsoon that'll wipe ye off the map. You're sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o'er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist.

Not only do I be top o' the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I'll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o' the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn't, ye didn't, and now ye'll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I'll shit fury all over ye and ye'll drown in the depths o' it. You're fish food now, lad.

wew lad
youtube.com/watch?v=JDf2G1vyNX8

Those are some nice muscles man! It would be a shame if somebody shot you.

go upstairs mikel your tendies are getting cold

edited finnish pasta

I'd just glass this jew poofter cunt in the face. Fuckwit.

Post your guns

0/10

I dont think i made myself clear enough to you kike faggots.
I could literally crush all of you.
I could gas you.
I was in the SS for 10 fucking years.
I studied jews since the age of ten.
I am a jew gassing machine.
If i see you face to face, you get gassed.
Understand?

I dont think you do
So let me say this one more time
FIFTY FIVE SQUARE METERS.
YOU UNDERSTAND NOW?
THAT IS JUST MY GAS CHAMBER.
I HAVE ALL KINDS OF GAS THAT DONT EVEN EXIST IN THE USA.
I CAN LITERALLY GAS ALL OF YOU KIKE PRICS.

Y'all need Jesus.

It must hurt when your thighs rub together.

Post muscular nose

I hope you spent 10 years building up a gas immunity :^)

Even the biggest muscles and a world champion title in the best martial art can't protect you from 2 guys with ice picks, as evidenced by Bagata. Krav maga is just a jewish sham to sell basic military hand-to-hand combat training by rebranding it to something mossad-ish and adding lots of dumb shit that would get you killed. Please try to disarm anyone with your bear hands, please!

Otherwise nice classical bait performance, lacking in creativity but we all like that nostalgia bait. 2/10

is dat sum Jew copykugel?

Think that guy is really natty?

fuck you senpai this shit is fresh

This is bait. I have never ever muscular seen jew I don't think I even exist.

Wew, someone thinks he is bulletproof.

fpbp