What did you think of Anne Hathaway's Catwoman?

What did you think of Anne Hathaway's Catwoman?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/6BKLw9b.gifv
radass.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Anne-Hathaway-07.gif
1.bp.blogspot.com/-DbrmXeTDFWA/UccvLbB4HoI/AAAAAAAAADQ/FCe51ln-n9g/s1600/tumblr_ml9v857YKP1rzt0e7o1_400.gif
c1.nuttit.com/Cache/GetImage?id=WSjtX.gif
i.imgur.com/ZfH4MKx.gif
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I liked it. It was a highlight of the film. I wish I was Hathaway in more films.

Passable.

Twas a shit

I liked the goggles as ears

I liked it. I originally would have liked a more modern version with the shorter hair. But I'm cool with the modernized Lee Meriwether that we got from the movie.

>Catwoman
To be fair to Hathaway, nobody could ever make such an inherently garbage character work.

Good Salina. Shit Catwoman

meh all the way

ASS

They never once call her Catwoman in the film. Now I think about it, I don't think anyone outside Bane used the term "Batman", and even then only like twice.

>Good Salina. Shit Catwoman
this. maybe this is rather unpopular opinion, but no matter what, i still love pfeiffer's catwoman. i know she was to sexualized and crazy, but this part of catwoman womaness, this sexappeal , was shown perfectly.
and hathaway's catwoman was ...just okay. nothing more for me. selinas great , but i think nolan should spent more time about that character

I want a DCEU Catwoman movie.

I think maybe Gordon said it a few times, but if I'm remembering right they mostly use stuff like "him."

The moment it was decided that she'd be on the side of the Heroes in a DC film, she was doomed to be dull and overly-earnest.
Had Nolan decided to use her as a straight villain she would have gotten better lines.

Is there even a memorable Hathaway line in the entire film? Because I sure can't think of one.

It's Selina.

>Work for a catering company in high school
>Take one night off
>It's the night that Anne Hathaway is at one of our events.
>Super nice
>She takes a huge group picture with everyone in the staff

>she was doomed to be dull and overly-earnest.
Are you hating on Brubaker's Catwoman, user? Because I will fight you IRL.

It sucked.
It wasn't catwoman. Just anne hathaway in a cat suit

I liked

>"Nice heels. Do they make it hard to walk?"
>*Kick*
>"I don't know, do they?"

It was all "Dark knight" this and "The hero of Gotham" that. They were straight up embarrassed that their deep philosophical film starred a guy called Batman

I like anne
she looked good
she did a decent job with the material

but Catwoman sucked. No set up and was kind of a campy character in a semi-realistic movie
I was think she worked with the league of assassins but it turned out she was just a regular person who dressed in black leather and beat people up.

Maybe if Selina was set up as a character in a previous movie? Or something...she was just kind of wasted in the movie.

I eagerly wait Ben Affleck to give us a proper Eva Green Catwoman

>capes aren't deep or philosophical
YOU DON'T SAY?

Truth. I never got the obsession with the term "Dark Knight" like it was super dignified and serious. It's a fucking pun! It sounds cool, but it's a pun.

You have the guy there dressed as a bat using a goddamn silly voice, might as well drop the pretense and call him Batman

The only things people actually remember her for are her ass on the bike and her turning Batman's "disappear when they aren't looking" thing around.

Sure, and he could be played by Adam West too...

I thought she did well. Not a fan of her design though.

Would've been better if the choreography didn't have her missing her kicks by a yard.

MP had lines like
"I am Catwoman, hear me roar."
"Life is a bitch, and now so am I!"
"Meow." (well delivered)
And endless bantz against the Penguin.

I can honestly say I don't remember the line you quoted, despite seeing TDKR more often and certainly more recently.

Plus Michelle is objectively far hotter than Anne.

>Felicity
NOOOOPE

I feel you had to google search that.

Eh, I'm not dying on some hill for Dark Knight Catwoman, but that's just one thing I remembered.

Promise I didn't. BUT....it's the only Catwoman line besides "Batten down the hatches blah blah blah" that I remember.

what?

>real fans like me can quote a whole movie without Google
Mom and dad must be so proud.

This.
I was gonna say she did absolutely fuck all to sell the role, but she didn't take up a role to begin with.
And she looks retarded in-costume. + You can't have a literal cat burglar if you're afraid of saying Batman.

when was michael blonde

>NOT MUH

The meme cries of the defeated

That's not even Widow-tier ass. Anne Hathaway looks like someone's nebbish aunt who works full-time as a librarian.
It takes a metric fuckton of Hollywood makeup to make her look anything near remarkable.

Guess I'm just not into that waifish look, as Gadot does nothing for me either.

>defeated by a bunch of angry neckbeards online
Oh shame.

The entire point of the discussion was "Are there any Hathaway lines that stick in your head?"
Even Caine's Alfred has a few lines that people can easily remember without looking them up.

>any actress who works for DC is ugly
...OK.

I heard you the first time, user.

Take deep breaths, no one is saying either of those things.
Is this how you argue, by being a hyperbolic faggot?

>That's not even Widow-tier ass.
Yep. No need to part her cheeks, she just bends over and it's all there waiting for you—the pussy and the asshole all at once.

If I were you, I'd stop making company war threads. You always end up badly.

I don't make these threads that upset you, friend.
Never have.

>I HAVE NO ARGUMENT AND I MUST SCREAM

I wanna smack it.

>likes skinny asses

How hard is it to hide your erection when you visit the local boys' little league games?

Shape > Size.

Just keep on spouting memes buddy

I loved that scene where Robin confronts her in the airport, and she's obvious scared shitless of Bane. Bane was such a fucking great villain, the twist was bullshit. I was hoping they just had Bane be Rah's son, it's not like King Cobra is special.

>Built up the entire fucking film
>Killed before climax as a joke.

>the twist was bullshit

Especially because it came out of fucking nowhere, no buildup, no foreshadowing, nothing. Just oh hey, I'm Talia, and I'm here to rob Bane of any interesting backstory he may have had.

>the twist was bullshit

>Especially because it came out of fucking nowhere

I consider myself a Catwoman fan, and I was not impressed. It was obviously heavily inspired by Newmar's iteration of the character, at least visually. I would have preferred her modern look, and the heels were fucking stupid.

Having her sell out Batman to Bane just didn't sit well with me. They didn't work the BatCat dynamic well at all, when those two are together she's supposed to be fun, confident and sexy and break Batman out of his normally unbreakable shell, not be as serious and grim-faced as he is. Pfeifer's Selina didn't really adhere to comics at all, but at least she was FUN.

Her stealing Bruce's Lambo was funny though, and probably her only good scene.

Who looked at all the actresses out there and decided for an iconic seductress that they wanted to cast fucking Anne Hathaway? Especially when Marion Cotillard was also right there in the movie.

>probably her only good scene

I liked her first scene where she poses as a maid, and when she got caught her demeanor changed entirely and she just said "oops", in her seductive way.

Not muh Catwoman.
Selina played by Eva Green in the DCEU when?

What a catasstrophe

Someone post the gif from that part where she literally kicks the air and knocks out a hench with it

Probably the most forgettable take on a comicbook character ever.

>Marion Cotillard

she looks like a child

Anne Hathaway is known to like anal.

MFW people claim she isn't sexy...

i.imgur.com/6BKLw9b.gifv
radass.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Anne-Hathaway-07.gif
1.bp.blogspot.com/-DbrmXeTDFWA/UccvLbB4HoI/AAAAAAAAADQ/FCe51ln-n9g/s1600/tumblr_ml9v857YKP1rzt0e7o1_400.gif
c1.nuttit.com/Cache/GetImage?id=WSjtX.gif
i.imgur.com/ZfH4MKx.gif

shes average

This

Not a great Catwoman, but by far the best part of that shit show of a movie.

No one accused her of not having nice tits. Her face and ass don't do much for me, tho. I'd still fuck the hell out of her.

She's 8/10, and I say that as someone who's wanted to fuck her poopchute for over a decade. Either she smokes, she doesn't get as much plastic surgery as the rest of Hollywood, or both.

She's not the youthful Disney princess she was. w/e, still would and brag about it.

Alfred said Batman a bunch

>citation needed

>Life is a bitch, and now so am I
>Bitch=female dog
>Catwoman=cat themed

Come on

Yeah that was easily her best moment

What a forward young man you are.

Some would say cheeky.

>average
I'd say she's above average but in the end it's just such a plain package and being the desensitized weirdo I am I want something a little more or a little stranger and since it's the internet I can go get it.

Yeah I don't understand these people. Then again, I find Cara Delavigne ugly, Hayden Pannetiere is absolutely repulsive and I would only bang Selena Gomez because I'm a desperate virgin. Different strokes for different folks

>I wish I was Hathaway
Okay

>like pfeiffer's catwoman
>unpopular opinion

kek

Better than i expected. I liked how she was an actual thief as opposed to so psycho bitch who gets tossed out of a building and licked by cats, and decides to dress up like one. They even had "Not Holly Robinson" in there which was a nice touch.

What i was disappointed by was her overall costume being clearly inspired by the 60's Ertha Kitt/Julie Newmar look. I wanted something inspired by Darwin Cooke's Catwoman design.
I mean Hathaway looks better woth her hair short anyway, it should have been a no brainer. Also why the fuck wasn't she called "Catwoman" i mean come on...

>Eva Green
>Not Charlize Theron

Come on, son

I don't buy it for one second. I don't buy Hathaway in most of her roles though. I guess her performance in that princess Disney chick flick she was in early in her career just stuck too much for me.

So this

>all that basic bitch wear

That is a perfect choice for Batfleck. 10/10

Good job user

Eva Green is too fucking ugly to play Catwoman. You need more than a nice figure and a willingness to show skin to pull her off.

>ugly
I don't think she's stunningly beautiful, but ugly is a stretch.

She's droopy eyed and has a goofy smile. I didn't fucking say she was outright ugly I said she's too ugly relative to the required attractiveness for the character.

>I consider myself a Catwoman fan
Consider suicide.

Seriously, what's her appeal aside from tits and horrible cat puns?

>Ava Gardner in Mogambo
>Grace Kelly in Rear Window
>Audrey Hepburn in Anything

Dem references

Best part of a shit movie.

Get stomach cancer. :)

She's a good fit for Selina

>making Catwoman a straight villain
>not making her an anti-hero

Shit fucking taste, user.

I didn't care much for her initially, and hated that she killed Bane

>not liking Catwoman

You should consider running head on into traffic.

Her butt looked good in a lot of the bike scenes presumably because that was usually a stuntwoman instead. Like in the webm - I swear she looks noticeably thicker after the cut to the explosion

Not a big guy/10

Who do you want to see playing Selina in the DCEU, Sup Forums?

This user had it right.