Favorite Robin

>everyone hate Jason

Sup Forums BTFO (again)

>2016
>Still won't acknowledge Steph was Robin

Robins are boys, silly.

>Damian is the least favorite Robin

That poll was proportionate to how normies know the Robin's

I think you're mixing up "everyone hating Jason" and "everyone hating Scott Lobdell"

The fact that anybody voted for Jason sickens me. Back in my day we had the good sense to know that Jason Todd was terrible.

I vote Damian as the best Robin provided that Batman is Dick.

>Damien is dead last
Good. That horrid little faggot ruins everything he touches.

And about Jason. Jason is a edgy fuccboi who is meant to be bullied by his Amazon big sister.

Jason does get an unfair boost of people knowing nothing about how shit his comics are but how good Under the Red Hood as an animated movie was.

he has an amazon bully sister?

Artemis.

She was robon for like a week, before she fucked up and got fired

>Dick Grayson
okay Robin, great Batman

>Jason Todd
shit Robin, great Red Hood

>Tim Drake
okay Robin, shit as everything else

>Damian Wayne
great Robin

Even Steph acknowledged she wasnt

She wasnt. Just like Strange wasnt batman.

>Damian confirmed for worst Robin
This makes me happy.

SUCKS TIMS COCK?

YOU SUCKS TIMS COCK? AND ARE 50 +

Timfags.

Damian is one of the most interesting Robins around, he just hasn't been around long enough to catch with the general public. I'm willing to bet that most of the people who voted on that poll just know him from the awful animated movies he has appeared on which is a shame.

that most of the people who voted on that poll are 40 Superhero comics aren’t being sold to kids.

This right here.

Carrie Kelley isn't on the list either, and she's far more iconic than fucking Stephanie Brown.

Brothers and sisters don't fuck, which invalidates that from being descriptive of their relationship, since Jason and Artemis are most certainly going to do the dirty.

But Jason is gay ?

>Great Red Hood
He had better stories as Robin than as red hood.

As counterpoint to Bruce ability as a father, Damian is what would Bruce be if his parents were alive to be with him.

Nigga been around over a decade now, this excuse can't still be a thing.

Hahaha no. Bruce was very reserved and sheltered/naive as a child and not bratty at all. Even before his parents died.

And Latino

Tumblr .

Yup. Kid Bruce is a cunt.

In that decade outside of Morrison or Tomasi Bat titles he has been used very little. Is basically now that DC has allowed him to be more part of the universe, he will be on the teen titans and on the Super Sons book.

This

normies Like sissies :D

Same with Jason, but fans still like him more.

Then why isn't Damian first ?

Adopt? -

ONLY PEOPLE WITHOUT PARENTS:D

The beauty of adoption -

Annoying Damian fan BTFO.

Nobody really likes Jason. He is more of a plot device than anything else. He has two good stories which are Him Dying and Returning. When Lobdell is done with him he will be unusable (how does does Lobdell keep getting work by the way).

Jason had an actual good movie for all his shitty comics. His bad boy rebel image helps attract teenage boys and girls.

no PARENTS:D ?

>His bad boy rebel image helps attract teenage boys and girls.

People with daddy complex:)

How is Sup Forums BTFO? Jason gets a pretty lukewarm reception around here.

>Nobody really likes Jason

One good movie doesn't erase all of the shit. I tried to like Jason, but there isn't all that much interesting stuff to him when you start to look.

Nah, that blood is on Talia's Grant Morrison's hands. It was moreso a reversal of the original Batman and Robin dynamic (Bruce Wayne takes in Dick Grayson, Dick Grayson takes in Bruce Wayne's kid).

And keep in mind, the only notable presence outside of comics Damian has a non-canon episode of Brave and the Bold, the animated movies and Injustice where he was Regime Nightwing (and it wasn't said that Dick's death was an accident). Him being pushed so hard in the movies is a by-product of WB going full retard.

>/co is tumblr

The fact that just one good movie manged to get him all of thoes fans say a lot about Jason, user. A good things.

Except comic are quite obscure compared to movies.

>daddy complex:)

Damian is a faggot.

Ok, let's accept the fact that Jason has a good Movie. Good for him.
Where do you go from there? He has made no actual appearance in any movie or tv show since or had any good comics. What is else to like beside A good movie.

you too :D sucks Tims cock.

Damifag please go, we all know it's you

I don't even like him. I just said why more people like him. UtRH would be viewed more than the number of people reading B&R.

Lobdell is not even nearly the biggest problem with Jason, stop pushing this meme that he "ruined" him when he was shit from the second he came back.

He's literally been done well twice in history, one time wasn't even in a comic and the other time he was characterized nothing at all like how he regularly is.

He's an edgelord character who's only liked by casuals and video game faggots.

There are people who enjoy his comics, user.
>RHATO was around 30k
>RH/A was around 20k
>First issue of Rebirth was almost 90k
That's not bad at all.

>Batman second chances
>Red Hood lost days
>The last crusade
>Arkham knight genesis
Are actually good comics. The Arkham game did wonder to his popularity and there a chance that he might make appearance in DCEU and Injustice 2. So he is doing pretty fine.

I appreciate you trying to bring the bants, mate, even in the form of stale avengers memes.

Better one good movie than a dozen terrible ones.
He also appeared in the Arkham series which is viewed as some of the best superhero video games ever. He also got alluded to in Young Justice .

As for comics, see:

So when are they finally going to retcon Damian away?

>/co is tumblr

He god alluded to in Young Justice... Big whoop. So again he only matters on Death or an Edge Lord.
His appearance in the Arkham series was considered underwhelming.
I'll give in and say that ok not ALL of his story are shit. He has some good ones. But still the rest mostly not good.
Jason is a one note character with Daddy Issues, that maybe with a good writer could evolve into something more.

Adopt?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Dick isn't Batman's son, why do they keep headcanoning him and insisting he is in canon?
Dixon was like the only writer to push this real hard, and funnily enough Devin Grayson went along with it despite shipping them some and they hate her anyway. Even him getting adopted ended up a dud since it was referenced once after the fact (by Dixon) and never again. Even Tim's adoption came into play heavily when Damian showed up two and a half issues later.
He's Bruce's brother at best and even then they just seem like best friends, not father/son or siblings.

It is Tumblr.

This is somewhat bothersome.

And why are angery about his popularity exactly? He is a character that interest a lot of people and whether you think his comics are good or not it doesn't matter because there are others who thinks they are great.

*heavy breathing*

I don't consider Tim to be Bruce son either.

Dick and Tim are just not his sons.

Just saying, Jason's appearance outside of comics is better than Damian's. compare Jason to:

New 52 movies: Where WB makes him a Mary-Sue "edgy" brat and keeps trying to shill him hard.

Injustice: Murdered Dick Grayson, no indication it was an accident in the game and his only sympathetic moments come from the comic nobody reads.

Brave and the Bold: Only appearance is a non-canon episode.

And if the rumors about the new WB Batman game are true, they once again missed the point entirely and are making him a knock-off Terry McGinnis.

Damian is probably the only Robin who's branching out is actively screwing him over.

Jason is a “tired” and “overused”

Jason is a cunt.not a good :) cunt just a gay cunt.

Yeah all of Damian's media adaptations are awful.

Curious to see how they characterize him in the new WB Batman if the rumors are true, because they probably won't be able to stop themselves from making him an edgy asshole with little to no redeeming qualities.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah Nope.

>why are you angry at his popularity
Cayse he's a shitty character who doesn't deserve it.

You talk to YOURSELF SAMEFAG.

Holy shit stop being so triggered

Stereotyping Jason's female fans .

So do you Damifag, come on now.

Wasn't Tomasi the only one to push for Damian as more important to Bruce than the others?

The only people who like Jason are those Batfam obsessed fujoshits.

Only homosexuals prefer Dick Grayson. None-fags chose Jason Todd.

There are his edgelord Arkham fans too, user.

Dick is #1 but Damian is ONLY exceptional with Dickbats. If they had specified that instead of making a poll with only their names he would be higher.

Tim is best Robin
Dick is best as Nightwing
Jason should have stayed dead
Damian should have been Bruce's chance at redemption for what happened with Jason and surpasses Tim as best Robin but oh well.

How did anyone ever think duke was a good idea?

Beautifully put.

Who the heck do you think yourself are to decide who deserves to be popular or not?

Tomasi pushed for a closer relationship between the two of them. Which allowed Damian to grow as a character. I don't really think he made Damian more important to Bruce.

I'm the king of Batman comics user.

Dick sucks as Nightwing though

Jason takes annoying to a whole new level. .... Let's be serious.

Duke's not a Robin anyway. He's still a shit though, Snyder just didn't want to use Damian because he reminds him of his son. I don't get why he couldn't have just avoided using a sidekick at all or have used another Batfam established character rather than creating a new one though.

Not sure why bitches get so wet about that Jason guy [face_confused] ... Srs They just keep him alive for the fangirls. It's so annoying.

People hate Damian because Morrison did a terrible job with his run. It took Tomasi and Gleason to make him a likeable character.

But thats the case with a lot characters created by Morrison, like Aztek and Zauriel - crappy with Morrison, gold with Millar.