So it's safe to say that RLM's career is pretty much over

So it's safe to say that RLM's career is pretty much over.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AE_DavidS/status/895387655990595585
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>all of this butt hurt
They just don't want to accept it was a shitty movie, do they?

Wow, a bunch of communists whining on twatter. How novel.

The review was pretty unfunny. The only thing that kept me from turning it off was seeing how bad Ghostbusters 2016 actually was.

Gonna take a shot in the dark and assume OP is the same buttmad autist who keeps shilling his awful Hack Fraud Awakens video
Ya know, for someone who hates RLM so much it you spent an inordinate amount of your life obsessing over them

> "misogyny!"
> review goes out of its way to point out how talented Wiig, McCarthy, Jones and MacKinnon are, singling out Jones as the best of the bunch for mugging the least

> Nerd refuses to watch movie
> whiners pretend to have watched review

The whole thing was about twice as long as it needed to be but it wasn't WRONG about anything

Yeah because so many people care about Dobson's opinions

These fuckheads couldn't take down AVGN why'd you think they could take down RLM? This is just good controversy to bring in some numbers

I haven't watched the video but I love it.

Shut up you fucking libtard nigger.

Yes their "career" is over because of four crazies tweeting about them. Look at the views and likes on this Ghostbusters video. Nobody gives a fuck about a couple of extremists on twitter.

If you cared so much about Ghostbusters, why didn't you see it in theaters?
Also, way to give them free publicity!

I'll take "Opinions of People Who Don't Matter" for $400, Alex

I mean it certainly wasn't the greatest Plinkett review but come on. Are people still seriously pretending that this was even a halfway decent movie? To hold this as the standard bearer for a feminist movie is just fucking pathetic.

who cares what a bunch of twitter jockeys have to say? review was aight

>tweets from nobodies with 4 RTs and 15 likes

Why does this board do this so much?

If you try hard enough you can find a bunch of people on twitter whining for anything on Earth

>a small handful of nobodies are butthurt about a video they didn't watch
Wow such controversy

The review was bad. But Half in the Bag is great.

Who gives a fuck about these spastics? No one. The answer is no one.

>cherry picking twitter comments to make a point

fucking kill yourself OP, i don't give two shits about RLM, but you are the scum of the earth

It's safe to say none of those dumb motherfuckers watched the review because they'd be eating crow just like the faggots over on neogaf after they realized that the strawman they'd built up before the video was released didn't actually exist in the video itself.

They did though, James was pretty much destroyed after even his closest friends left him.

RLM Ghostbusters review twitter reactions were the funniest things I've ever read since Mein Krampf

How do we stop him?

>They did though

No one believes you, OP

The film was just fucking terrible, the ugly woman in it had nothing to do with it

Mike "The Nigger Grave Digger" Stoklasa is not holding back any more.

I know you don't believe that, but somebody literally asked him about all this at a con panel and he said he wasn't even really aware of it and didn't care.

The review was pretty dull though.

RLM's audience is mostly SJW's though

Kek no it's not. Have you ever looked at their comments?

Yeah they're fucked

>Scheduled time to shit
>Complaining on twitter

Will they ever recover?

>[Paul Feig] already started his next writing project... his suicide note
wtf this review is 10/10 twitter is wrong

Youtube demonetization in 3..2..1..

Isn't RLM a neo-Nazi organization?

I thought it was a pretty innocuous review. Mike still plays backseat director too much but for the most part he let the film speak for itself.

He really should have gone harder on Sony though.

STOP DANCING

vid?

Remember Scarface?

Are you one of those guys who think anyone who isn't on the extreme right is an SJW?

>He really should have gone harder on Sony though.

They did go after Sony multiple times, though. The Scientist Man video they did had them calling out Sony on trying to coerce the stars of the 80's film by threatening with litigation.

honestly the review felt like it dragged on for too long, but that's partly due to source material being so god awful

also the skits felt like nostalgia critic

>700,000 views in two days
>54:1 like to dislike ratio

how will they ever recover

The movie is bad because of a shit director/writer and constant ad-libbing. Which isnt the casts fault, hell, the blonde girl seems to never have been given any direction, which is why she's just fucking mugging in the background most of the time. Get over it, SJWs. It's a bad movie, an it's not because of girls being in it. It sucks because of a half of fag in a suit named Paul Feig.

I follow him just to laugh at him.

well at least he'll never have children so at least that's something

>complains about an old murderous rapist
>looks exactly like one

More like Right Wing Media

So I met Mike and Jay at a con a while ago, I went with my girlfriend. When we approached them Mike looked at me then at my girlfriend and said "The fuck you doing with this stupid cunt? Get with this dick or get raped you whore.", I was completely shocked and didn't know if he was joking so I stood in silence just not sure of what to say. Then a voice was heard from behind him "Oh Mike you found another goofball?", "Yeah Jay, this one looks like a complete dick head, his girlfriend is pretty banging though, I'd fuck her asshole", "Oh yeah, maybe we should fill his girlfriend ass with goofballs so she'd know how much of a goofball he is". Right at that moment Mike jumped on my girlfriend and pulled her pants down, I tried to stop him but Jay jumped on me and held me down he started whispering in my ear "She's going to get the goofballs and you aint going to do nothing about it!", I watched on in horror as my girlfriend stared at me in the eyes as Mike undressed her and rammed his fingers up her ass, she was trying to scream but Mike just kept pushing her head down. Mike looked at me and mouthed the word "Goofball", It was like a silent movie, I watched as Mile then proceeded to pull out his testicles and forcibly push them into her anus with his hands. Jay who was still holding me down started to squeal into my ear "She's getting the goofballs", he started to twist my nipple as far as it could go, and I could feel blood trickling from it onto my shirt, I felt what I can assume was Jays boner pushing into my back... I blacked out.

>these are the "women" who complain about Sup Forums on here

Goddamn good for them

yes

>"She's going to get the goofballs and you aint going to do nothing about it!",
>tfw reading this in Jay's soothing voice and knowing user truly could do nothing to stop Mike

If anyone from RLM is in this thread right now just take a deep breath and don't go on a twitter rant

"Third Reich Mike" is at it again. When will the ADL finally take them down?

Jack here. We don't care.

STOP DANCING xD

>RLM keeps hitting them homeruns.

Guys, I liked the review and that's all that matters.

twitter.com/AE_DavidS/status/895387655990595585

If you want to present one side as "winning" don't include fucking Dobson in your screencap

>well at least he'll never have children so at least that's something
>well at least
>at least that's something
Are you as high as Mikkelsen looks?

Why?

Majority of people disliked it.

I got a cold, my head hurts, my eyes hurt, it's 1:30 am and I'm tired, so probably yes.

It's true though, nobody gives two shits about Ghostbusters anymore. All the Ghostbusters bashing was said and done last year. RLM is a bunch of hacks.

>giving time for the dust to settle instead of hopping on a bandwagon and being drowned out by thousands of other people saying the same thing at the same time.
Not hacks if you ask me, and I don't even watch their videos.

loser whites men hating it =/= everyone hating it.

Damn, those are some neat bunny-hops.
Like a perfect growing investment.

Not too crazy, maintaining a stable upward trend.

How much money can I pay you to lick your bald head?

this, just looser virgins hating on the best comedy of the last

decade

Mike has helped me kick the booze. He was actually kind of decent looking, now he looks like a sad chunky fuck. Don't want to risk that shit. Jay has become my inspiration.

It flopped hard at the box office, sweetie. Sorry but some loser white women bloggers don't change this fact. It's a widely hated piece of trash.

>We will never get a RLM movie starring Tom Sizemore and a young Matt Damon

Showing how alive and well the patriarchy works.

Nothing but patriarchy works though.

wait a minute that bear...

Do you regret this post after thinking things through?

>liberals continuing to force people over to the right
>alt-right forcing everyone back over to the left

BEHOLD THE RISE OF RADICAL CENTRISM

Thank god the patriarchy is such a quality control.

How is this controversial at all? The review explains in great detail why the Ghostbusters reboot was terrible. Is it Mike's best work? No, but it's 100% accurate. At fucking best the movie got a lukewarm response anyway, so I don't understand why these retards are still whining about "misogyny" and "manbabies".

>tfw too intelligent to not be radical centrist

I'm not even a woman and I can feel my vagina shriveling up
whenever I see a Dobson cartoon.

redlettermedia and mike are lowlife misogynists

>several of those people clearly were not paying attention to what was said in the video
>like to dislike ratio skews far more in the direction of like than the episode 1 review
>already not his least viewed review after 2 days

Sure. Okay. They're totally dead.

No one is forcing anyone from the right.

>RADICAL CENTRISM
as redit as it can get

Boycotts only work on things you were supporting in the first place.

All this unwarranted self importance.
Twitter was mistake.

You're right. The only way humanity will make peace with itself is to genocide the hatred of the right.

Every time I'm called a shitskin merely for being born the way I am, despite it having no bearing whatsoever on my character and conduct, I'm shoved slightly further to the left.

Every time I'm called a white male despite being brown because I speak well and don't nigger-about, I'm pushed towards the right.

I oscillate on the middle of the bell-curve.

It gives good laughs sometimes, all that butthurt, and for that I am grateful.

>just under 20k per month
>"That's pretty good. I could live off that."
>it's split among like 8 people

That makes it like waiter/cashier tier income \
>"...oh"

>he's a shitskin
100% Sup Forums

>Im not watching this review
Then assuming the review will be bad

>implying

I hate RedditLetterMedia but all of these Ghostbusters apologists makes my blood boil

>faggot OP compiles some nobodies shit opinions on twitter and posts it on Sup Forums as bait

fuck these threads