Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QvyTmXZ3GhE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't talk shit about my drunkenfu.

>the story is hot garbage with an actress that cant act
no
now go

doctor who was pretty good in it

That opening theme song is corny as hell.

Yes.
Now go.

Eh the song only got good when it hit the faster point near the end and the visuals weren't interesting apart from the large eye

Go away Sup Forums

Go complain to YOUR people about the Emmys

He's right.

Is there an Emmy for the shittiest villain?
Because Kilgrave should've won that.

>GUYS, WE CAPTURED KILGRAVE
>OH NO, KILGRAVE RAN AWAY AND IS NOW MAKING A PRIEST EAT HIS OWN ARM
>GUYS, WE CAPTURED KILGRAVE
>OH NO, KILGRAVE RAN AWAY AND IS NOW MAKING A KINDERGARTEN STAB EACHOTHER TO DEATH WITH PLASTIC SPOONS
>LET'S HAVE GRAPHIC SEX TO PASS THE TIME.

He is not right, JJ is the least succesful comic book series right now because they are making people wait like 3 years in order to get a second season.

Even failed shows like Agent Carter and Powers got a second season a year after the first one.

So they are waiting for Defenders to hype JJ. So expect her being OP and the show trying its harders to make her seem cool, saving the day via flying, etc.

I only watched for Kilgrave and Luke. Hellcat was annoying as fuck

The fact that they captured and had Kilgrave escape three fucking times is a fucking atrocity.

Frfr

Really? I liked her more than Jessica. Then again, I had a crush on that actress since Transformers.

They have to prove Killgrave can mind control people so that a girl doesn't go to jail, what an interesting concept, I wonder how that will get resol- Oh the girl killed herself. And then Jesica killed Killgrave.

well, thats a lie

>Having multiple episodes being all about murder and shit going down!
>Then have a scene out of nowhere with the lesbian lawyer being fingered by her fiance while they talk about divorce a la sex and the city.

They even manage to make sex boring because they just use it to make the show seem more mature, not because it makese sense

You aren't defending this piece of shit r-right?

Never watched, but that sounds hot.

Welcome to the world of post-GOT tv, user.

The plot is tertiary, and that's not a bad thing. A lot of men don't get why this show is important for women as a whole, especially in a climate where a rapist only gets a couple of months in prison. Jessica Jones reminds us that are cries and fears aren't hysterics to the ignored or solved by men, but by ourselves.

>Jessica Jones reminds us that women have pleb taste
thanks for sharing

bait

kek good one

The guy I was saying was right was the guy he was replying to, not him.

Hope that clarifies things.

>the story is hot garbage with an actress that cant act
Kind of.

I stop watching the serie after the first time they failed to capture him because the momentum was gone. Kinda glad I stopped.

Sounds more DC than Marvel to me.

It was nowhere near as bad as retards make it sound.

There were legitimate reasons they weren't killing him, which is why he was able to escape.

You mean because he anticipated that he would be abducted and planned for it...?

Really? You got mad because the villain showed some measure of intelligence? Wow.

Yeah Dastardly Dan and Robotnik are for you.

>Jessica still kills him in the end
Why didn't she do it earlier?

I just hope season two has more sex scenes.

I hope season two has a villain who's not trash, for once.

If you paid attention you'd know she didn't kill him because she needed him alive to prove the teenage girl's innocence.

I hope they don't have comically "mature" sex scenes where they carefully hold sheets so their tits don't show and just fuck like real people

I'm sorry feminists, but this right here was unforgivable.Kilgrave had a great actor playing it, but everything else was pure garbage, especially the story.

>b-but muh obsessive boyfriend analogy

>I don't understand how making a villain look like a bitch this early can turn people off
Not that he needed any help to look like a bitch.
>b-but intelligence
Yeah, sure. It's not like there are any other, actually exciting way to showcase character's intelligence.

What other villains does JJ have and can any of them top Purple Tennant?

>had a great actor playing it
Where? There was a shitty actor playing an even shittier character.

>You mean because he anticipated that he would be abducted and planned for it...?

Was having the main characters stop in the middle of nowhere not knowing what to do part of the plan?

She'll have to be able to fly in Defenders, right? Otherwise what's the point of her being there?

Luke is stronger

Daredevil's kung fu is stronger

Iron Fist's kung fu is also stronger

Reddit & Tumblr will parade this around as it being good though

The only other villain in Alias is some punk-ass MGH peddler that kidnaps JJJs daughter.

I have a hard time imagining them adapting any of the rest of Alias but they might do some of the pregnancy arc from The Pulse (though I hope they don't since babies ruin everything)

What point are you trying to make? That her show did poorly because season 2 is taking so long to arrive? Or that her show did poorly because she's just not that interesting on her own and needs a team to keep viewers' attention?

>There were legitimate reasons they weren't killing him, which is why he was able to escape.
And in the end, Jessica kills him anyway. Fucking moron.

>She'll have to be able to fly in Defenders, right?

Oh yes she will fly, expect the show do her best to sell her character as ''witty badass that drinks and enjoys sex, please watch season 2, it will be totally metal!!!For real, here is the guitar riff from the intro, pretty badass, right??R-right???''

Well if they played up her failed super hero trauma they could have her work the detective angle and leave actual fighting to the rest of the team.

>witty badass that drinks and enjoys sex

Is that not enough?

>leave the fighting to the men

Bit sexist

It's a bad way of structuring a plot.

It's an obnoxious loop that exists solely to pad the length and annoy the viewer.

>Is that not enough?

When the character ends up being annoying as fuck rather than witty, just having her in the show is too much to handle

Did her superpower ever go beyond off-screen jumping and lock-breaking?

Yeah, she'll be the snarky, devil-may-care brains of the outfit.

BLACKED is being extremely successful I see.

[INSERT PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE LOWER CASE COMMENT HERE WITH FRAGMENTED SPACING TO SHOW HOW TOTALLY COOL AND NOT MAD I AM]

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read.

>muh edge

Fuck off you literal child. You suck at driving too.

As much as I actually liked the series, I recognize it's main flaws were on them dragging the Kilgrave plot for so damn long and so much gratuitous sex affecting the pacing. Maybe if they introduced Kilgrave not so early it would have been better.

It was really fucking hot. Hellcat/Nuke sex scene was even better.

One award for nothing other than the opening is successful? Go watch BLACKED like you really want to, freak.

She fought Nuke and Luke, and the last episode with her going over the crowd implied she went beyond jumping and flew.

And all I heard was REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

This show seems hyper aware how shitty flying looks, especially on a TV budget.
Even Heroes was smart enough to mostly only do wide lens take-offs and and close up landings to disguise how shitty it looked.

>Story based around women
>Interracial sex
I knew real quick JJ would be hated here

They'd better give Nuke his tattoo in Season 2. I want to see how ridiculous it would look IRL.

Can't even tell which side of the tracks these are coming from anymore

It's easier to just hate them both.

They'll just steal more Daredevil villains.

It's pretty amazing how they managed to make every lesbian scene unbearable to the point where I felt like fast forwarding every time a scene with them came up. I didn't think it would be possible to make me not want to see lesbians. Bravo Marlel.

>Why is there human drama in a comic book show?

I think that moment where she fucked a 7 foot black man on the very first episode for no reason is where we truly saw how important this show is to women as a whole.

Kek, David Mack never won anything for his big ambitious project Kabuki but wins an emmy for a Sup Forums opening.

Still, is this the first superhero Sup Forums show to win an emmy?

Or they could actually steal good ones from other Marvel properties. DD's villains have always sucked ass.

S2 is a series of villains as she chases down the drug company that created her, DD and purple man.

>no reason
We know the reason. She was pretty drunk too

>oh noes, my hero didn't just kill right away
she tries everything else to fix it and then finally gets pushed to a place where she sees no other way but to kill. She's actually pushed to the end of her rope. She was dealing with the shit he did to her the entire season and he kinda wins in the end because he pushes her until she has nothing left but murder.

I like it.

At least it wasn't as bad as Zadornav escaping in MGS Peace Walker

>She fought Nuke and Luke

She was losing really badly to both of those though.

And for the love of god, yes, leave the fighting to the men, her action scenes were red hot garbage of this spindly looking thing doing some of the worst choreography since TDKR.

I don't blame the stunt actors, nobody could make that look like it had any weight and wasn't just people jumping across the room while an actor lightly touched them.

He's right though.

Drama is fine, but their storyline was just awful.

Well good news! According to Kevin Smith and his disnigger lackey, the sex in Luke Cage is dialed up to 11. They've seen the first 7 episodes.

Isn't Typhoid Mary rumoured?

He bones Misty, and maybe Clare/Reva. Don't know if Harmony makes an appearance.

I, for one, thought the show was great,

I didn't think it was terrible, but good God just about every female character was unlikable as shit. They all made stupid decision after stupid decision. Purple Man was really the only reason I continued to watch it, Tennant was great. I found his backstory more sympathetic than Jessica's.

The lesbians sideplot was shit, but everything else about Jessica Jones was great. And I went into the show expecting it to be utter shite.

A straight girl would have to be crazy or just scared of chocolate to resist this dude. He was great.

That's not a legitimate reason when the man has already proven he can and will compel people to murder themselves. The second one other person dies because Jessica didn't take the Killshot when she had the Killchance, any supposed pathos you could get out of her "saving herself" is fucking obliterated because of how many goddamn lives had to be lost in the process.
>But she was supposed to be unlikable!
Then why make the show so uninteresting? So much of a slog to get through? So poorly constructed and paced?

He's cute as fuck.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QvyTmXZ3GhE

Without proving to people he could do what she said he could she was just a murderer.
The aftermath of her just killing him when she had the chance would be very similar to what Hope was facing when she murdered her parents. An unlikely, unsubstantiated, uncorroborated story with no evidence about a boogeyman that isn't around to speak for himself.

The only reason she resolved herself to go ahead and try to kill him was for the very reason you stated, everyone was too retarded to figure out a way to prove his powers and it ended up killing more people as a result.

Fuck off back to Sup Forums.

Netflix's contract with Marvel states that they need to do Defenders by a set date, and the Netflix people only want to do 2 marvel series a year (though it looks like that will change with Punisher if that hits next year). They were able to squeeze in DD S2 but anything more would push Defenders back too far; they've already confirmed DD S3 but that might not get here until 2018. It has nothing to do with quality or success and everything to do with timing.

You're easily amused.

Isn't it strange that when someone begins or ends a statement with "I, for one," it's a red flag that their opinion is shit?

The show wasn't amusing, it was a trainwreck where everyone ends up worse than when they started. I love it.

>it was a trainwreck
Well you're right about that much.