Eurofags, what do you wear daily to protect yourselves on the street?

Eurofags, what do you wear daily to protect yourselves on the street?
A black belt in karate?
A CC handgun?
A knife?

Pic related is what I carry daily.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pglpJeipM0c
express.co.uk/news/world/662294/ISIS-daesh-threat-terror-holidays-spain-france-italy-jihadi-targets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Nigger, the thread.

Tube Slingshot and a couple small Steel bullets. It can crack skulls open.

Also a small knife which jumps open at the Push of a Button.

Mazel tov, Shabbos goy, you are doing Yahwehs work.

A gun

Me too, but he is asking eurofags...

>defending your self is nigger tier
Liberal pls

No need, we use force

youtube.com/watch?v=pglpJeipM0c

Thinking of getting a telescopic baton or a black jack.

Yeah because in Europe our laws are more strict so I was wondering if there are people that risk fines and maybe imprisonment to be able to defend themselves.

Portable TOW rocket propeller and a saddam hussein body pillow

I carry my Glock 17, two knives and other survival essentials (IFAK, multi-tool and firestarter kit).

You can get arrested if you have a blade on you while out on the town in my country

I've never really felt I needed a weapon though so it's k i guess

Inb4 cuck

i carry a multivitamin in my fannypack so i dont get malnourished, gotta stay active.

knowledge is my weapon senpai.

If you can't overpower a man on the street with your bare hands maybe it's actually just nature at work. Why interfere with the gene pool?

kek

kek

Nothing
Not needed

CZ 75B, i got firearms permit right when i turned 18, 3 months a go i turned 21 so i got CC permit too.

You never need a weapon until you need one.

>austria bro carries a slingshot
I carry a Glock 19. this doesn't seem right...

And what guarantees you that the other man will give a shit about it and wont just shoot you?

This baton.

>a man
>singular
No shitskin will fight you alone or at least empty handed.

Are you allowed to carry in norway?

>nothing personnel

I have an extendable batton when I take my dog for a walk, it's illegal though.

Dont know if it would be effective, but it sure looks funny

A sharp 2H pencil

Everything is allowed, if you don't get caught.

I value my life and the life of my family more than following the law in this day and age.

You Brits take personal defense way more seriously than we do in the states.

I have my fists because I'm not a pussy.

Would beat the shit out of anyone in this thread, especially 'muh guns' faggots. In the time it takes you to even get your hand to your holster, not even close to being ready to fire, I've punched you in the throat and your life is over, you spend the next 5 minutes on the ground slowly dying with a collapsed windpipe. Heck, might even take your weapon and treat myself to a magdump into your body.

Weapons are for pussies and retards who can't fight or defend themself.

a bar of soap,any gyppo that sees it will run away like he saw the devil himself

Nice try, shlomo

sig

>Teleports behind you
>aims at you with Slingshot behind Tree

Heh, he won't even know what hit him.

Then don't get shot nigger

Is your gun legal? How do you even properly conceal a full sized glock?

>Attacker approaches
>get back you just- hold on a sec
>Fiddles around with folding knife
>Aha! Now you're in trouble bandit. Attack me and you'll get a solid 2 inches of cold steel in your gut

I got a Buck knife

ugly knife man why would you carry that trash

I don't live in a third world country where this is something that you have to do.

All my firearms are obtained legally. I usually just wear a soft-shell jacket, which conceals the profile of the gun (unless you're actively looking for one).

A white community

>I've punched you in the throat and your life is over, you spend the next 5 minutes on the ground slowly dying with a collapsed windpipe. Heck, nothing personal kid.

A knife.

I used to have a mora knife, but i went full retard because of a spiritual crisis and throw him away,

I now wear a basic kitchen knife, but i plan to purchase an opinel n°12.

Three D sized batteries lodged in my ass, I call it the shining dragon.

>an opinel
>for self defense

Beats a rape whistle I suppose.

Well liberate you soon Eurobros
Don't die yet

Well thanks to all the ""tourists"" Amsterdam isn't as safe as it was 30 years ago. It's riddled with foreigners and I don't trust them one bit.

>pulls CQC-7 Wave with smooth movement, is now armed with 3.5" of very sharp steel edge and tanto point

I walk around engulfed on a mist of love and tolerance you disgusting thug

If I have to carry my laptop bag, I have a screwdriver in an open pocket, along with a laser pen I can direct to their eyes.

If not, my keychain makes it easy to insert the keys between my fingers for a slashing punch.

Even if they mug me though, they'd get next to nothing. Fuck this EU shit, I voted Grexit and still get the shaft

Looking forward to the day, Ameribro. You'll be welcomed with open arms. Make Norway the 51st state of the US.

Can't really carry anything here. So I have to use my car key - works great if you jab it into someone's throat. I keep it lose in my pocket.
Either that or my credit card - you snap it half so it has sharp edges and use that to slice someone's throat.

Telescopic Baton

>defending yourself with an opinel

>That right hand grip
>That left hand grip
>That aiming eye
Seems legit

Got the same model of knife, but opening it takes a while. How to fix it?

>big city renowned for drugs
What did you expect nigger?

>A laser pointer is a staple of European self defence
Top fucking kek good luck when the migrants rape you m8

by living in a civilized part of the planet

This is the end of the thread right here

There's no excuses for being a little batty boi and carrying a knife or gun

>carrying the inefficient Para2 and not the glorious Caly3.5
all of my shiggity

This

I have an Zastava M72 from the Yugo wars,with that a Winchester hunting shotgun,Cold 1911 and JJ-22 a pellet gun,kinda usless but okay,but when it comes to mele i have a homemade baton,machete and a bayonet

express.co.uk/news/world/662294/ISIS-daesh-threat-terror-holidays-spain-france-italy-jihadi-targets

Some people have short memory, eh? You must be very naive to not be prepared.

I live on the south side of Chicago and don't strap, what are you pussies afraid of?

I can walk the streets without being heavily armed and end up just fine

thanks Europe!

Soon
>Had a Norway exchange student in my class in HS. So god damn hot.

>Not CCing a large frame pistol
10mm a best

Not an Opinel, that's for sure. I have one, but they're pretty shit tier. Useful for when you're out fishing or something, but the blade goes dull very quickly and the steel is pretty brittle.

yeah, ill just stop the other knife or gun/bullets with my bare hands!

We protect ourselves by not letting in terrorists

Only have a kubotan as nearly everything else is forbidden to be carried in cuckmany (even in your rucksack).

>non locking blade for self defense

kek. Enjoy cutting your fingers off

How does the body pillow protect you?

Is that a butt plug?

> what do you wear daily to protect yourselves on the street?

My legs, nigguh!!
only hope is to outrun a muthafuka

My sword is actually a cane. So I can hit the attacker without hurting him too bad.

ISIS are threating us for some time now and nothing happened, plus i live deep into the nowhere so is not my problem. I fear more hogs and wolf than muzzies

when have you ever been in a situation where a knife or gun has been drawn on you?

if you have you're probably poor

kek

Literally nothing. Personally I'm waiting for the day they make heavy boots illegal.

I was just wondering because he needs to completely hide his gun from the cops and fellow citizens aswell, or else he might end up getting a whole lot of trouble. A full sized pistol might not be ideal for this situation.

>a black belt in karate?

i kek'd

Meh, not interested in spending 24-48 hours in a small glorified closet if the police decide to stop and search me.

How hard was it to get a glock in norway?

Ah I see you have gone for the French School of Fighting
Really classy my friend

I'm well aware of the risks, but I figure it's worth it compared to being slaughtered by some shitskin.

>kubotan
i fear you need to be a pro to effectively use that

Please do

We need guns

By now we'd have fucking slaughtered the invaders

Doubt the government would have the balls to let them in i the first place

Pre 9-11 world. I bought this exact knife when I went to Sweden in the late '90s. I carried it on my belt throughout Sweden, Norway and Denmark for three weeks. Would I be arrested on the spot if I tried to do this today?

this beauty

nobody called me a friend before, thanks debtbro

he did

>carrying a knife that requires two hands to open
wew

I ignore this law, never heard of policemen searching you.

Dont you dare make me feel
I havent been to a feels thread for 2 years because of responses like these