1st for master teleporter

ruh-oh

youtube.com/watch?v=ILB3QeRNnjI

Sansa and Arya tits next season?

>thanks for freeing me bro now I'm gonna kill our father XD
What the fuck was his problem?

>no episode 5 leak

Soon

What the actual fuck was her problem? Was she retarded?

I'm bored of these threads, I dunno why I come back

there are better ways to spend my time

I wind up rooting for him, Cersei and Little Finger just because they're the best actors. And Jorah.

>found out his father cucked him again
he couldn't stand to be cucked any longer

>mfw d&d find a way to make jaime look even worse
i will kill them all
every one of them
i will kill them all

switch dany for littlefinger

Still posting favorite webms, don't mind me.

swap lf and ramsay

>Night's King
>mid tier

Considering the shithole Westeros has become, his cold embrace makes him the hero of the story

Fucking say that to my face not online and see what happens

IT AINT JAIMEEEEEEE

>Jaime rides off North to join Jon and Daenerys in the season finale, no longer wearing armor. Instead, he wears black leather.
Jesus Christ. This show and it's fucking costumes

Does anyone have the it aint me edit of that?

night' watcher confirmed

>Cletus
Damn...

Is there even one? Someone should look into that.

I let a super computer (my brain) compile a list of the true /ourguys/ from Game of Thrones and this is what I got

>Stannis
>Not Elder God
>Dany in mid

This is shit

to me, cersei and littlefinger should be switched. LF comes off as hating the feudal system and wants a new system in its place. Like, his whole thing is he wants to destroy the political system which prevented him and cat from being together (course, cat never loved him like that anyway).

Cersei similarly hates the political system for being misogynistic, but she also wants to be a king to be powerful, not for just reasons.

>Sir
The fuck

jaime's kingsguard outfit was so dashing and his current armor is great, why the fuck are they forcing everyone to wear black&gray now

this?
streamable.com/v6kfv

GTFO before I put the leeches on you

Euron? Fuck no.

>bronn is 240p
lmao

winter fashion

I put this in the OP...

bookStannis would be elder god tier, but the bookStannis isn't depicted as a villain of any sort.

You did good, but you had already posted this one and you know we agreed on it. So stop reposting it and let it be forgotten.

>mfw they ruined my Jaime cosplay for the second fucking time

Why not? He's based.

You're just mad you can't teleport

>implying i read the OP

apply yourself

Damn how did they get their hands on Armond White.

>Preston's EP 4 Q+A descend in to him talking about feminism and gender based discrimination.

JUST TALK ABOUT THE EPISODE

So what are the most important things that'll happen next episode?

I think Preston broke when he got to the liquid shit montage. He'll never be the same.

no one cares about your shitty e-celebrity. Don't reply to me again.

So now that Sansa is the only Stark left who isn't a walking meme... is she /ourgirl/?
Is it possible to like Sansa after season one?

how does stannis still have teeth

Randyll + Dickon getting toasted

They're made of iron, like the rest of him

He broke when he met Lord Too-Fat-to-Write-a-Book

>So now that Sansa is the only Stark left who isn't a walking meme

No if it wasn't for Dany she'd be absolute worst girl.

No

The rape, Sansa.

Dany goes full mad queen, roasts Randyll and Dickon.
Lannicest babby.
End.

What will he warg into next?

Sorry I was trying to post quickly as it was urgent and I'm on a phone. At least you got a (you) though.

Oh, right.

>Burlington Bar starts cheering

I wouldn't mind actually if it was brighter and proper earlier, like with the Tyrells, and they used darker clothes to signify winter is coming as the seasons progressed. but they just went full grimlord early on. Frankly it's sad that Monty Python had better armor, would've given the houses more flavor if they had been more accurate.

The hero Westeros deserves youtube.com/watch?v=RET4E58u51I

just because a shit you found on the street doesn't smell horrible, it doesn't mean it smells good either

just because the stark children are autistic, doesn't mean the dumb and annoying one is suddenly /our girl/

A good actor hopefully.

>it was urgent
>shitty e-celeb crap

Why are her boobs spread out like that? She is young. Shouldn't they be together?

I imagine this is the usual thing you'd find when going through pubs late at night in London.
I don't even live in London.

kek, most normies seem to catching up with loving Jaime and hating Dany at least. D&D always go too hamfisted like with Talisa, but I think they'll do us right as crazy as it sounds.

Why do you watch that shit? Do normies actually act like that when watching tv?

jon on the boat with dany

>le reddit chicken manXD
no

His father made him believe that the only woman that ever truly loved him was actually a whore and made him watch her get raped by lannister soldiers that paid her one silver stag each, in the end he made Tyrion fuck her but pay her 1 gold stag because Lannister are worth more. When Jaime frees him he tells him the truth, thats why he goes back to kill Tywin. Not for the whore Shae.

I apologized. Stop being rude.

B-But medieval times were dark and gritty and colorless! Color is unrealistic!

>Why do you watch that shit?
Its fun as fuck, why don't you watch it? The only reason I keep watching this show is to watch the normies weep.

So what are the chamces azor ahai is jaime? When jon shows dany the cave drawings from the children, there's a left handed man with some sort of cuff on his right hand...
Also, wasn't cersei foretold the old witch that her brother would kill her?

>tfw your daughter has no problem with being an incest babby
>sand whores kill her

A "younger brother" will kill her. That could be anyone, from Jaime to Tyrion to even Euron.

Holy shit, I'm an adult virgin and even I know how titties work.

Valonqar phrophecy is so vague it could be almost anybody. But it looks like it's coming true, so she will likely get strangled to death.

Jon and Dany. There's nothing more important.

>expecting logic from a fanfic-tier show

i'm still angry

the end of sandcunts wasn't nearly painful enough, not even ellaria and tyene's

So not necessarily a lannister, but that kinda seems like a stretch. Wasn't there foreshadowing of her being strangled? Specifically the scene of her standing on the painting of westeros, specifically on the neck and jaime near the fingers?

I hope she dies at least as horrible as getting burned to death.

Jorah comes back and gets cucked hard. I don't even think the leaks even mention her saying a word to him when he departs with the Suicide Squad. But she's gushing over Jon.

what a dumb ass scene.

God damn. Preston and George are so intelligent but they're so ridiculously bluepilled. Male feminists are betas who decided to double down on their passiveness rather than see the light.

Jamie really went through all kinds of hell.

I can't help but think her death budget related.
Stannis probably was too.

>the end of sandcunts wasn't nearly painful enough, not even ellaria and tyene's
They should give us a minute each episode of Ellarias torture.

Its a shame man.
If she was alive Jaime could be giving her the dick rather than to his ungrateful sister.

damn

>oi m8 u wanna shag?