God how disgusting, the lowest point in Transformers history

God how disgusting, the lowest point in Transformers history

>lowest point in Transformers history
Hell no. Kiss Players exists.

No, that's still IDW's Tumblrformers.

Rattrap was originally meant to be the disabled kid of the group,(think a slightly more functional Transmutate) but Mainframe knew that was retarded, and just left a few of his body parts exposed.
Then Beast Machines used his proto-art and he finally got his wheelchair and became nothing more than a hacker.

Honestly the whole energon/unicron/fuckatron 'saga' was the lowest point for me.
The animation was shitty, the story was shitty, it was really blatantly trying to sell the toys, which themselves were fairly shitty.

He still got to bang that cute plant chick

Is it true that Didio is directly responsible for this cancer?

After all the shit from the 2000's, it's time t forgive Beast Machines. At least BM had a plan, as flawed as it may have been. As its own show, its one of the better American action cartoons.

>Kiss Players
Those dress up programs?

>5 digit articulate paws/hands in alt mode.
>Fucking crab claws in regular mode.

This is why I always hated Beast Wars so much. The other transformer shows at least tried to give the characters basic human features.

BW was just "Give Megatron a dino head and tail for hands lol"

At least Rhinox got to die...

Claws and such for hands were not invented by BW, also even more so when you consider lots of G1 toys had massive differences in box art from what was seen in the show which were altered for convenience, Beast Wars tries to keep things closer to the products and even still it wasn't always doable

It was better than the anime yeah...but better than TFA, the only Western show to come out in the 00s? No

>Kiss Players
>not the highest point

He looks like a character from an Interplay game.

Finally getting a new G1 Kickback toy in Titans Return
Took long enough Has/Tak. But seriously, for me personal, this is a great time for toy advocates.

>This is why I always hated Beast Wars so much

That's a pretty petty reason. Especially considering only like two or three characters even had the beast claw hands, and even then they gave them alternate hands, like Megatron.

By the time they went Transmetals, all of them had relatively regular hands. Some, like Tarantulas had , three fingered hands, but hands, none the less. Blackarachnia and TM2 Dinobot where the only ones who kept the claw hands in season 2,and then BA got upgraded.

What about G1?

He basically ordered the first season to be completely different from Beast Wars.

Sort of the same way Beast Wars was very different from Transformers. And in the same way, references and nods to both series found their way into BM.

The point where Animated was cut off prematurely and Revenge of the Fallen choked toy shelves. Things felt pretty dire then.

Considering how incestual series have been since BM ended, I'd say newer series should've applied that philosophy, but it was a bad choice for a series that was a direct sequel. Newer series would benefit if they weren't just doing a checklist of G1 callbacks, though.

No

Much, much worse.

Taken in a vacuum, Beast Machines was a solid show with great animation and some good designs. I'd actually say it's better than Beast Wars, which collapsed in the third season.
Shit as a sequel, though.

C'mon, describe it to them. I want to see your mind break down halfway.

Animated was crap anyway.

Why must we hurt him?

I actually liked BM Rattraps design...

>Fucking crab claws in regular mode
Those are his hips.
All the Maximals in Beast Machines had real hands.

>Lowest point

>Not that one stretch of time between 1990 and 1996 when the biggest thing to come out of the franchise were ten year old repaints and transformers whose sole gimmick was literally the fact that they couldn't transform

Do it.

Shut the fuck up Boco.

What about Generation 2, didn't that suck pretty bad?

Hell no, Mairghread Scott is still allowed to write.

What fucking crab claws are you talking about

Fuck no

What's wrong with Scott's writing

examples please

the only thing worse than IDW niggers are people who relentesly bitch about IDW thinking that they will change anything.

I hate Roberts but god I hope he writes the next cartoon or something just so you people can kill yourself because of it.

Gee you're dumb.

Ha. If only.

So, you really think Bayformers > IDW?

Have you seen your doctor lately.

...For the sake of your peace of mind, do not inquire further into this matter.

It was dated as hell, but it had gravitas. Probably the music.

One of the things that make me sad about modern Transformers series is the music. I mean, the intros to Animated and RID are just..

>Have you seen your doctor lately.

IDW gets a knee jerk hate reaction because tumblr loves it and NOT GEEWUUN REEEEEEEEEEEE.

Don't. Just.... don't.

...Disagree, it was pretty good.

The one time when it was better to be European than American as a TFag.