Who's the fastest Superman or Flash? And why?

Who's the fastest Superman or Flash? And why?

Flash because superman been faster would be retarded

charity.jpg

Flash is generally faster just racing. But Superman can keep pace with him if he flies.

Kind of disappointed that not all of the first three responses where something like this.

>And why?

Because Flash can tap into the Speed Force.

Superman can't keep up with Flash even while flying if Flash is seriously running.

But the Marvels can match his speed for a brief second because of Magic

Wasn't Superman's flight (with no limitations) as fast or faster than the Flash? Thought I read that somewhere

If you did it was by a hack writer.

Only time I've seen captain marvel catch flash was in the Justice comic when Supes said the speed of a god has to be able to catch the fastest man alive.

He technically wasn't able to catch him, Barry was vibrating so fast he couldn't touch him so he was able to sincronize his pace with Barry to know when to use the thunder and shock him out of his run.

Flash, it's his thing.

Superman's never portrayed as faster than the Flash (except some cartoons where they sort of fuck up Flash being fast at all.) He's always tied or slower.

C H A R I T Y
H
A
R
I
T
Y

Speed force is the same level of narrative-driven power as Saitama's being really really really really really strong power. Flashes are the fastest because the story says so. Basically, speed force speedsters aren't really speedsters, they're reality warpers that think they're speedsters, just like how Sentry is a reality warper who thinks he's Superman.

Flash. This isn't even up for discussion here.

Shazam he's faster than both he has the speed of a god

Speed force is faster than gods

Why do Alex Ross's renderings always make the characters look like middle-aged cosplayers?

Because superhero costumes look silly if you do a 1:1 adaptation of them to a realistic style.