How would the world be different if he hadn't missed his plane 15 years ago?

How would the world be different if he hadn't missed his plane 15 years ago?

What plane for what?

>The world wouldn't have a genius comedic cartoon to come together and laugh at there for due to America having various issues social and economically we all go into a state vs state type war.
>End of America

I thank Seth everyday. He save this country.

Better.

We wouldn't have gotten American Dad.

But then again, we also wouldn't have gotten those shitty Ted movies, A Million Ways to Die in the West, The Cleveland Show, Seth MacFarlane's Calvacade of Cartoon Comedy...

He was scheduled to board one of the planes that flew into the twin towers but he missed the flight.

The plane that flew into the North Tower.

>Seth is love, Seth is life

We also wouldn't have Cosmos.

Even if Seth makes subpar comedies, he's at least pushing people to get work. Allowing FOX to have more animation-based jobs in the industry is never a bad thing. It's better than kids networks having a serious monopoly, which they already do anyway.

Sure he killed Adult Swim's line-up, but he also kind of saved it and inadvertently helped fund Rick and Morty and later Venture Brothers episodes as a result.

He would have taken the plane back.

probably wouldn't have people saying "that's what she said".

Kind of sad to think of all the genius artists that we have never heard of because they died before their time

I wonder if he could have done something to save the plane

That's a Beavis and Butthead/The Office thing, you retard.

No Cosmos with that black guy.

Seth is part of the Jewish NWO, if you look Family Guy there is more anti-Jewish jokes.

Woah dude I think you just cracked the case

Adult Swim would probably suck way less.

for you

DELETE THIS

Would Adult Swim still be around considering all the changes CN went through?

family guy dies a permanent death, but is a cult favorite

adult swim takes off with futurama reruns like before, and eventually negotiates the rights for classic simpsons reruns. Fox works more closely with [as] and the fx and fxx networks never form. Archer is an Adult Swim Original, but is cancelled after Season 2

Fox Sunday Nights never become Animation Domination. Simpsons eventually grows stale and is cancelled around season 16. The weekly block is mostly family sitcoms succeeding Bernie Mac and Malcolm in the Middle

King of the Hill might still be going for better or worse

>Dumb fart comedies won't have gore as a fallback joke.
>A slightly less toxic political atomosphere in the years immediately post-Iraq

American dad is my favorite adullt comedy show, i dont wana lose it

No manatee jokes

Guys I know we joke a lot here but this is fucking disrespectful. The world had lost a great cartoon artist who was just beggining that day

The first Ted was great, fuck you user!

No Cosmos. His style isn't actually that bad if he sticks to non-comedies.

Internet atheists would probably jerk themselves to death each time someone mentions his name.

>Seasons 1-3 of FG become even more venerated than they are now
>in order to fill the gap, Fox puts together a new animated comedy run by Seth Green (the best connection to MacFarlane)
>the show sucks, gets canceled after 1 season like every other Fox show, taking King of the Hill with it
>the various writers and producers set adrift by these events funnel in various directions of television and new media (up to and including the Writers Strike)
>Seth Green never gets to make Robot Chicken, so maybe Adult Swim goes in a different trajectory

Something like that.

Fuck you, Ted 2 was awesome.

It wasn't awesome, you just like Amanda Seyfried.

Hey man, I get it.

Greg the Bunny the animated series?

barely readable
I think they do have remedial programs for illiterate adults

If a Bumblebee cosplayer assaulting a random Comic Con attendee with Pinkie Pie isn't awesome to you, then I'm afraid I can't do anything.

Then Family Guy would be one of the many canceled shows that nerds would wish for to return everyday, akin to Mission Hill, Firefly, Home Movies, etc.