Is this show worth watching?

Is this show worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jQiNfxH6E8w
youtube.com/watch?v=Ih6f6XFGv5s
youtube.com/watch?v=hVI1hXMejpM
youtube.com/watch?v=9BkGn7nB1GI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its alright if you can dig it's shitty Saturday Morning Charm.

Well, on the one hand...

It's a decent time, slow to start but it grows on you. Animation gets better over time

No, no, and no.

No. It's not even "so bad it's good".

It varies from person to person, I suggest trying it out, make it past episode 8 where shit actually starts happening, which isnt hard because the first season episodes are so short

yes idiots overreact how bad it is

What's the joke?

>liking final fantasy OCs in high school with bad, clipping models and evanescence-tier music

Waifufag.

It has waifus.

Shut up, Boco.

and a few husbandos if thats your thing

you have to read the manga to truly understand it
but really it's just about getting tons of (You)s

Yes sir...

>I need shitty gifs and macros and can't come up with my own opinions

Oh, so you're one of the retards who actually enjoys watching this shit.

Holy shit man, the music.

Makes my ears bleed.

It's one way to trigger Sup Forums

way it just a show it makes Sup Forums flip out too

No. The art and animation is ugly and the story isn't anything remotely groundbreaking. Just buy the soundtrack.

Though it is free, so if you're really that curious you aren't losing out on anything by checking it out.

A series so bad it can piss off many anons across multiple boards.

Roman Torchwick was a good reason to live.

no its popular that's why you hate it

A lot of things about it are very shitty at first, but Volume 3--and from the looks of it, Volume 4--improve things by a large margin. It's not a perfect show, but I still have fun with it.

Give it a try, see how long you can stand it; try to make it past Volume 1, at the minimum. If Volume 2 isn't pulling you in, you're probably not gonna like it the rest of the way.

I hope he returns to us, somehow

It has some appeal.

People like to overstate how bad it is for some reason. It certainly has a lot of flaws but it's still entertaining, if only for the fight scenes which are generally pretty good. The animation outside of those scenes is usually of noticeably lower quality.

The story is kind of bland until things start to pick up in season 3, though.

It's free to watch and relatively short. Unless you're pressed for time it's worth checking out if you're interested.

It WILL be an asspull if it happens, but it'll be one that I support.

Ozpin is still my favorite boy, though.

I found him so cheesy in the first episode but he really is one of the better characters.

When a male villain has better eyelashes than anyone you will ever meet, then you know your in for a ride.

its idiots from Sup Forums bitching about it

gotta love the Clockwork Orange looking fuck

Holy shit, is this a panel from the manga?
I'm pretty sure at this point that his Semblance was finding perfect equilibrium between Swag and Class.

shitty animation with weightless fight scenes and a plot inspired by fairy tail and bleach.

and?

Im not sure if that pic is from the manga, but the manga does him so well

How far along is the manga? I know it's not going past the show, but how far is it?

Roman really is a smooth criminal.

I know they covered the red, white, black and yellow trailers to some degree. I think theres only a few chapters, JNPR should be featured a bit more in the upcoming chapters

>that to be continued graphic
I literally have roundabout in my head

It's pretty decent if you just try and have fun with it. The show isn't meant to be taken very seriously seriously for the first 2 seasons. If you can get through volume 1 and it's cringe and terrible voice acting there is a nice little gem underneath from there on in. Just do what I did and grab some beers, a few bros and have a binge session. You just might have a ton of fun.

I think everyone can agree the fight scenes are fucking awesome and the music is pretty hype depending on your taste.
youtube.com/watch?v=jQiNfxH6E8w

You didn't exactly post one the best fight scenes, you know.
But yeah, they're generally fucking amazing and even this one is damn awesome.
I love this show.

I know I just thought it had some nice music and some nice sequences with Coco combine that with the balls to the wall absurdity on display and I think it illustrated my point quite well without spoiling much. Yang vs Mercury this is not.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ih6f6XFGv5s

I know I just thought it had some nice music and some nice sequences with Coco combine that with the balls to the wall absurdity on display and I think it illustrated my point quite well without spoiling much. Yang vs Mercury this is not.

youtube.com/watch?v=hVI1hXMejpM

My favorite fight scene is still probably Blake and Sun vs. Roman, the hand to hand combat is just so nice and smooth for the time its there, and its probably the last time we'll ever see Sun fight with his weapon in nunchuck/gun form
youtube.com/watch?v=9BkGn7nB1GI

I never noticed that at certain moments you could glimpse Port's mouth from behind his glorious mustache.

Also, break-dancing is my favorite fighting style.

This is nice.
I miss the days where this was possible.

>popular

No. It's not. Most people watch it because it sucks. Then there's the waifufags and tween girls who legitimately watch it because they're retarded.

Because it's the worst kind of wannabe anime, idiot.

Don't ever compare Clockwork Orange to this garbage.

If you think those are positives than get better taste.

Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums hate it to name a few. What's your excuse for liking it besides fapping to badly animated lolis?

You care way too much about not liking this show

He is actually visually based on Alex from A Clockwork Orange, that's the only comparison I made, calm down

I never understood how an individual that hates any given show would be so vocal. Regardless of how negatively they could possibly feel about it, it just seems so meaningless. Everything's been pretty mellow in this thread, aside from that individual.

When are we getting more volume 4 footage/a trailer? End of this month? Early October?

Whenever it is, it can't come soon enough.

You care too much about a show that's generally hated.

>individual

Newsflash: Tons of people hate this 'anime'.

So you've never actually seen A Clockwork Orange.

I am referring to you specifically. I understand that people hate it, but you specifically continuously post instead of doing something you enjoy.

Unless, of course, you enjoy this.

My friend and i make a sport of watching bad movies and stuff. 30 seconds into the first episode of this we had to turn it off.

Understandable.

If you can handle the MMD tier animation it's fine
[spoilet]everything goes to sh the second Pyrrha dies[/spoiler]

nice spoiler

Please properly spoiler that. That's quite the spoiler, you see.

>everything goes to shit before the second Pyrrha dies

Seriously pyrrhas death was the highlight of the show.

>hated
No one puts that much emotion into disliking it.

I also find it hard to believe a show that makes such shitloads of money is 'generally' hated. It may be generally agreed to be bad, but people are eating this shit up.

Yeah yeah whatever
If you can handle the MMD tier animation it's fine, the plot gets better the more you go into it, the characters come off as lame as fuck at first but get better as well, the music can go either way depending on taste.
Everything goes to shit the second Pyrrha dies

Well put.

Perhaps we all crave the shitstorm to come, on some dark instinctual level.

>I also find it hard to believe a show that makes such shitloads of money is 'generally' hated

What?

Stop agreeing with yourself.

Take everything about a shonen anime series you stopped caring about when you got out of middle school and put it into one show.

I believe the point of his post is that it is liked by enough to continuously make a shitload of money, and that most people that think it's shit don't care enough to "hate" it.

>A free show making a shitload of money

Again; What?

Just watch the color trailers. They pretty much feature the best and the worst of the show in compressed form; whatever your reaction to the trailers (*all* of them, not just the first two or second two) is, that'll probably be pretty close to your reaction to the rest of the show.

The bad voice acting is in only 2 of them.

Weilds a cane, bowler hat, lower eyelashes on one eye only, colors are similar too. I shouldn't say "based" so much as inspired by Alex, he doesn't look exactly like him, then again he doesn't have to, to have visual motifs from Alex, either you're being stupid on purpose or you think he has to look 100% like Alex to have any clockwork orange theme

You realize they make a shitton of merchandise, right? And that they make enough to warrant continual production as necessary?

Merchandising, ad revenue, DVD sales, V/O autographs, tax dodging, (you).

Yes, that was part of my point.

>(*all* of them, not just the first two or second two)

Tell that to everyone who ever complained about Justin Bieber or the twilight series.

You have a weird definition for 'shitton'.

>And that they make enough to warrant continual production as necessary?

You mean like Canadian flash animations that look equally bad and are just as disliked? This is the Johnny Test of CG animation.

It's pretty fun. It's not like its mind blowing, but it has heart.

I really liked the second half of the series, especially season 3.

Hilarious and properly spoilered. Nice.

RWBY isn't government-subsidized.

Making merchandise and selling it are two different things. I guarantee most of it is in the discount bin at Hot Topic.

Ad revenue? What's ad blocker?

Why would you buy a DVD when the crap is on YouTube in higher resolution (but not higher quality) for free?

Voice Actor autographs go to the voice actors. Why anyone would want to pay those people for their bad acting is beyond me.

It's most likely because there are people out there who like it, and want to support it. There always are.

Nope. Don't see it.

At least Johnny Test started out as hand drawn. RWBY's always been ugly cgi.

stupid on purpose, got it

Do you? Last I checked, none of that shit goes to retailers, so I'm not sure how you can make that guarantee.

Ad blocker users are a minority. (You) know this, because you aren't stupid, and you can see that sites whose entire revenue scheme is still 100% ads still manage to exist.

I actually don't know why they would buy the DVDs, I guess some people just prefer to have them.

Fair enough on the autograph stuff.

because RT fans will buy anything Roosterteeth shits out and defend it to the death.

And you're blind.

Check the Hot Topic website. They sell shit like Homestuck and Five Nights at Freddies now, too.

I like it.
Its got this weird kind of charm, that it has the typical cliches found in both anime and western cartoons, and meshes them together to make a very typical cliche story, but one that's fun in its own way.

Don't underestimate the stupidity of rooster teeth fans. They are ravenous clods.

So, what is best ship?

And why is it Dogs of War?