ournextpresidenthillary.com
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf
>Wikileaks Leaked DNC Hillary Voicemails
youtu.be/UBKmJ6O6tGg

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactance_(psychology)
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/by-the-numbers-clintons-campaign-is-imploding/
thehill.com/policy/national-security/292199-fbi-uncovered-15k-undisclosed-emails-in-clinton-probe
youtube.com/watch?v=BvFiH_F9jLo
blog.dilbert.com/post/149321013966/the-direct-democracy-president
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect
projectexecution.consulting/cepexpoll/
cbs8.com/story/32806609/trump-leads-clinton-by-5-points-in-the-key-battleground-state-of-pennsylvania
twitter.com/AnonBabble

PENCE NOOOOOOOOO!

Threadly reminder

This triggers the CTR shill.

#TitsForTrump

TOOTHPASTE

We're currently at Shillcon 3. Barstow is back, and there are multiple thread splitters attempting to derail the generals.
Remember to ignore, filter, and carry on with the generals.

Thank you and have a good day.

Awooooooo~

>reminder: the media lies

Thanks famo.

AWOO

Threadly reminder:

Everything you need to know about Hillary's foreign policy judgement and experience is explained in pic related.

Every CTR shill has that same blood on their hands, for supporting her.

>Every CTR post = another drip, drip, drip of innocent blood stains their hands. Literally for nickels and dimes.

76 million?

Fuck.

Whats on the Trump agenda today? I know he's in Louisiana again.

>are extremely dangerous places to post in as they have a high concentration of shillery and CANADIANS

made me laugh

>Huffpo almost 0

Sad!

KEK. Maybe that explains why HuffPo is being less Hillshilly lately. Lying about Trump just doesn't pay, ask CNN.

oh look a conglomerate of nasty jeweses

He's doing that live townhall on hannity tonight isn't he?

So just out of curiosity, how many people in this thread think Trump will make it to Jan 20th if he wins?

I mean, I just do not believe that the powers that be will let Trump become president. My guess is that they are trying to beat him democratically, but when they lose there will be a black ops team ready with the sniper rifle and the rabid liberal to pin it on.

Trump got out of bed, made out of endangered trees. He proceeded to shower himself, using soap the Nazis made out of Jew fat during WW2. He put on his Trump™ suit, and his nigger skin suede shoes. After this, he had his breakfast - dodo eggs, dinosaur filet sandwich and coffee made out of the finest raccoon shit. His daily routine then continued by ordering his numerous slave-like black servants to shine his nigger skin suede shoes and style his messy rat's nest of a scalp into a glorious mane. Trump then headed into his campaign headquarters, his "war room" as he calls it, to conspire to violate the constitution and think of more ways to keep minorities down. His plans must have been successful, for his already numerous violations against human rights have grown great crops of rotten fruit of bigotry. He then proceeded to have his daily lunch: unethically farmed beef steak, wild berries he picked from the side of a road and a pint of native american blood. This sated his lust for evil until dinner. He then reviewed his stocks, making sure his companies didn't accidentally offer good services or promote long-term sustainability. After he had made sure his legacy would be a complete disaster for the planet, he continued with his daily routine to play some golf. Being the dishonest, detestable excuse of a human being that he is, he made sure to play in his own golf course so he could rig the match in his favor. Then he took a while to abuse his family, making sure his daughters know their place is in the kitchen and beating up his sons with a belt. Yes, even Eric, who is legally an adult. After his hard day of destroying America, he had his typical dinner: a kosher steak marinated in tears of undocumented citizens, Chernobyl potato stew to enrich his radiant glory, the devil's piss to quench his thirst and a tormented soul for dessert. To top off his taxing day, he proceeded to give a speech to ensure his infernal satanocracy would engulf America in its entirety.

>implying Trump won't be wearing full body armor

When the People are ready, a hero will arise

Shouldn't Breitbart be the orange one?

I think the powers that be already know he is going to be president and will have to figure out how to work with him. Jamie Dimon from Chase/JP Morgan already conceded that he will have to learn to live with President Trump.

Town hall and a rally in Akron

That's why they literally want to shut it down.

They're fascists.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reactance_(psychology)

>"Reactances can occur when someone is heavily pressured to accept a certain view or attitude. Reactance can cause the person to adopt or strengthen a view or attitude that is contrary to what was intended, and also increases resistance to persuasion. People using reverse psychology are playing on at least an informal awareness of reactance, attempting to influence someone to choose the opposite of what they request."

I propose that we educate ourselves in this phenomenon of society and do what we can to help it to propagate in the minds of voters, this wins the election.

AWOO~

Any new polls?
Let's hope Trump's stupid comment about morning cuck doesn't bite him in the ass.

favicon don't affect graph colors.

>tfw Alex Jones gets more viewers and listeners than CNN

Gateway Pundit put together something pretty awesome - pic related, sauce below

>thegatewaypundit.com/2016/08/by-the-numbers-clintons-campaign-is-imploding/

sounds good to me.

It wasn't a stupid comment and why would it bite him in the ass? Twitter bants is par for the course.

The media outside of MSNBC won't want to cover it. Will lose them ratings. Pretty safe to attack the media in general for this reason, actually.

Sauce? I've not fapped in like 2 weeks

Seriously though. They can just use a police bomb bot or something. I really fear that once they lose, the liberals rigging the system will use their power and money to have Trump killed. I mean, Clinton has what, 90 deaths associated with her rise to power?

>voters base their choices over whether Trump insulted some MSNBC talk show

DOES DONALD DRINK TEA?

he's never had a cup of coffee, supposedly, but his diet coke habit proves he's not against caffeine. is he against coffee because it originated in arab lands? serious question is serious.

does he drink tea at all? he is proud of his european heritage so maybe he enjoys some earl gray tea everyday? it gives you longer lasting energy without a coffee crash. don't bother googling it, all that shows up is how some indian tea company sent him tea to "purify his soul" or whatever (clearly it was a marketing gimmick to boost their sales).

>They're fascists.
No, leafbro, they're leftists. Leftists are and have always been the intolerant, degenerate and violent, tryannical ones.

Fascism is normal and healthy for us.

This fucking faggot is the creator of the Trump statues. Joshua 'Ginger' Monroe from Cleveland.

So?

I am in this thread to show my support to Donald Trump, next president of United States of America.
Make America Great Again!

>I stand with israel shirt
OF FUCKING COURSE HE DOES
WHEN ARE THE EVER NOT INVOLVED IN SOME WAY

Agree. We need to use psychology to our advantage. The campaign is already doing it, but we need to also. Memetic warfare is real, it works and it works because it uses psychology to bring about change, or something into existence.

i expected no less

P E R J U R Y

thehill.com/policy/national-security/292199-fbi-uncovered-15k-undisclosed-emails-in-clinton-probe

I doubt MSNBC will cover it because it make them look like the little bitches they are.

>P E R J U R Y

The Congressional Oversight Committee already released a video proving that. This new email info just makes it even worse for her.

>>youtube.com/watch?v=BvFiH_F9jLo

Was this posted yet?
New blogpost by Dilbertman
blog.dilbert.com/post/149321013966/the-direct-democracy-president

Why are Hillbots so ready to disappoint themselves with Trumps tax returns? I mean, Trump has been audited in the past with no issue so I'm curious.

We're reaching a precipice. A shift in our society. Soon, the far left will fall. Trump will destroy the state funded treacherous media and bring them to justice. Globalists will be sought out and destroyed. We are looking at total revolution when he wins. And Trump himself has said this is it. Our final chance, before absolute destruction. Sadly, some do not see it this way, and merely think this is just another election between two politicians. But we, and millions of others, including in European nations, realize the truth, and have heard the call. This fire that Trump started cannot, and will not, be stopped. This is bigger than even himself.

By God above, this is a worldwide nationalist revolution, and the tyrannical globalists and traitors are petrified of the righteous human spirit unleashed. This is why battlelines have drawn, and people are now taking sides.

This is what separates us from the treacherous bastards on the left. We genuinely love our people, and one another. The ideals we share in common, and strive for, are a bond that is unbreakable. Not just physical in politics and society, but spiritual as well. The left has no true love, except for conflict and hatred. If there does not currently exist a problem in which they can rail against, they invent one. Because they are filled with contempt and hatred for anything that is good, just, and righteous. Their souls are black, and their hearts are dead. This is why they have such an obviously false narrative "peace" and "tolerance". It's like a form of projection. This is why they should not be tolerated anymore. And must be culturally destroyed.

The dawn of a new golden era is upon us. And we will have to fight an uphill battle if we are to win.

SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM.
Hail The Emperor. Hail Victory.

fucking bird strikes again

It seems stupid because it gives the media something to talk about instead of focusing on Shillary's imploding campaign and the Powell controversy. They'll portray him as unpresidential because of this.

Vanilla smug Pepe still the best.

She's like Ted Cruz. her meme's aren't funny everyone hates her but she wont go the fuck away

Fresh MAGA ITT

Nice repeating digits. I actually want to see the butter cow now that I know it was where the Zodiac killer was sighted.

Nope, they even scrubbed the CBS poll that had him winning Pennsylvania. I imagine Hillary is giving "Downfall" speeches regularly at the ClintonBunker.

The penalty for perjury is 2-5 years FOR EACH INSTANCE

not really, but it will portray him as non-presidential and will give Shillary some breathing space. Besides, why did he attack Morning Cuck? what for? twitter bantz?

They're neo fascists.

Authoritarian corporatism on a global scale except with zero care for the people. Mussolini style fascism over the entire planet.

Hitler actually seems like he gave a shit about the people, I don't think Mussolini did, though he was less of an ultraacist murderer.

I almost feel bad for Bernouts, then I remember what total commie scum they are/were.

here, have a custom made awoo for your commitment

Source on the CBS poll?
Him winning PA is pretty amazing news.

I'm at work so I can't spend too much but this has been on my mind all day, millennials have a very high affinity for this sort of behavioral decision making, it's general principle.

We all are very familiar with psychological influence in this vein via the Streisand effect, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

Just keep reactance in mind, if you know someone who doesn't give a shit about the candidates or the issues, I don't like either of them etc. you have blatant biased media and corruption as an exhibit for them 24hr a day on the television. Show them the Trump Truth, then show them the Trump news, make sure they know that the majority of the country is buying into manufactured bullshit all according to their agenda of socio-political control.

Fight back, vote for Trump.

FUCK YOU I WONT DO WHAT THEY TELL ME etc.

Good point.

Really no one in the media gives much coverage of his attacks on the media. They're digested solely by those reading social and alt media.

But they wont talk about it. They never do and can't. Producers at CNN won't do a segment on their competitors. They'll give it a few seconds of airtime, no more.

I came here to Awoo at you!

How can anyone have this many emails?!

Did Trump fucking cancel his Vegas rally? I don't see it on the schedule page anymore.

savage

German style fascism: businesses free to make a profit but may not make products/offer services or have policies that harm the State or the People.

Leftism is communism-lite. You are property of the state, you work until death (if you're lucky) and you have no say in a "democratic republic" in name only. It's tyranny and it's totally unnatural for us.

German-style fascism is healthy and normal for us, we grow, create, innovate and prosper in it. That's why it had to be shut down.

Well, if you open the foxnews page, it's right there. But i know what you mean

My mum worked as an adjunct professor for about 7 years and has over 2000 emails. That's nowhere near the amount of traffic someone has to get as a Secretary of State.

F R E S H

M A G A

you get a bronze star for effort

Man I'm waiting for those new polls, what the fuck is the holdup? They trying to delay it as long as possible to hide the bad news?

damn, really makes you think

try being a human being

trump would agree 9 was great!

Lmao. I love how everyone agrees that she's guilty as fuck, and she's still walking around.

Here's a direct link to the poll, CBS had a story on it but they deleted it.
projectexecution.consulting/cepexpoll/

The dead CBS link

cbs8.com/story/32806609/trump-leads-clinton-by-5-points-in-the-key-battleground-state-of-pennsylvania

Disregard my last comment. I thought you meant something else, you're right. Please have a complementary doggo

They don't like the results so they are redoing them

>The US Army logo
This can't be real, what's the context?

Is what Hillary's desperate campaign team tells her every time she makes a public appearance.
It hasn't worked so far