Greetings Sup Forums

Greetings Sup Forums.

So I'm stuck in a rut and I'm unhappy with my job. I make good money for my age(24). Currently at $20/hr. However, the location I'm in, I don't want to stick around forever.

I never went to college, have a high school diploma, and I was in the national guard for 6 years and got out honorably.

I want to find a new state to move to, preferably in the northwest. My problem there is, I work in IT. I don't imagine there's much in that field for that kind of job.

Here's my plan
>Save up approx 4-6 grand by Easter
>Move the week after easter
>live in my truck until I can find a stable job
>If shit doesn't work out in 2-3 months, move back home

I've considered Casper or Cheyenne in Wyoming, or possibly Missoula or Kalispell Montana so far. Possibly setting up fliers around town to fix computers and such for businesses and residential services. Problem is I don't know how people are up there to new people trying to move in and make a living in that state.

I also am posting this on Sup Forums to find like minded people. I'm a trump supporter, gun owner, veteran, and hate commies.

tl;dr
IT Guy looking for a new state to move to, preferably out west. The fewer people, the better. Have 6 grand to last 3 months if I can't find income. Where do you recommend?

No one?

fuck you and you petty ass first world problems..you pathetic piece of shit..you clueless bastard..dumbass white faggot..go buy some rope and a chair..and look for a sturdy limb to hang yourself..

>Greek

That explains it all.
>clueless bastard

I was in a 3rd world country for almost a year, Afghanistan to be specific.

Also, pay debnts

you annoy me ..like a fly buzzing around my head at noon .when im trying to siesta...bzzz bzzz bzzz bzzzzzz.thats all i hear

Go back to your diner you lazy fuck. I spent fuckall of 24 hours in Athens and it was a shithole. Y'all deserve the crises you're in.

> $6k
> Living in truck
> Only 3 months?

Damn nigga, how much do you eat?

bzzzz bzzzz bzzz bzzzzzzzz zzz bzzzzzz bzz bzz bzzz bzzz
>Y'all
bzzzzzzzz bzz bzz bzz bzzzzz
>Y'all
bbzzzz bzzz bz bz bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>Y'all

and you spelled ''crisis'' wrong dumbass

not politcs.

take it to /adv/ OP

he is american...an from the south..they eat aloooooooot

Fucking moron go pay your debts queer

bzzzzzz bzzzzzzzzzz bzzzzz
>Y'all

Maybe 4-5 months, but that 6k will include gas to get there. My truck gets 12-15mpg. I set aside $500 for possible maintenance. It's a 94 Ford Bronco, so it's liable to break down. Ideally if shit doesn't work out, I'd like to have enough money to come back home by late July

Crises is plural for Crisis, you ignorant fuck.

You have your financial crisis, and you have... Well. You. You're a crisis to your own country. Faggot.

You know Wyoming has the second lowest population density per square mile in the US right? I don't know how successful a computer fixer job would be out there. I'm in WA. It's pretty, they love guns and you can avoid the majority of the leftist idiots if you stay away from Seattle.

bzzz bzzzz bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz bzzzz

This guy... he's cool

>Greek
>Hates white people

Checks out

Holy fuck Zorba, what crawled up your ass and died?

Why would you quit your job and go live in a truck without another job lined up? That's dumb.

dammit another fly...

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I know eastern WA is amazing, and it's not out of the question by any means.

What I'm wondering is how many other IT guys are there that do business/residential services in Casper or Cheyenne. I was able to go off on my own just fine in my county, minus the city. All in all that would be a population density of about 20/sqmi It's not too far off from WY.

I dunno, there's something about Wyoming or Montana that calls to me. I've also considered Boise or maybe somewhere in Utah. I don't mind Mormons too much, so long as they accept that I'm a purely non-denominational Christian.

fuck you all and good night

Because I'm young and life isn't about money. I want to be able to do stupid shit and enjoy it while I can. I don't want to marry some bitch in my state, and I had a few job offers in Montana, but they all wanted me to come in for an interview(Wouldn't do an interview over Skype). When I'm ready to go up there I'll push out applications and resume's a month or two in advance.

Goodnight Zorba, don't forget to pay debnts

I live in Kitsap county, west of Seattle. Pretty chill place, though I've heard Spokane is decent for small businesses like what you're suggesting. Legalized weed if that's your thing, but the liquor tax is fucking brutal here. 20% on all hard stuff.

You attract flies.

Living in a vehicle ain't easy.

>Brutal Liquor Tax

...I'm not an alcoholic, but I do drink a glass of top shelf whiskey every other day or so. And I sometimes drink heavily on the weekends. I don't know if that'll fly. It'll eat up my money in no time.

Steel beams can't melt jet fuel.

You're Greek so I understand you have to go get your ass reamed now.

On the flipside, there are microbreweries all over the place and most of them produce some really good beers. Plus it isn't taxed out the ass like liquor.

And I can understand why WY and MO call; they still have that frontier feel to them. I'm a northern Minnesota guy originally, so I miss the low pop density and wilderness as well, though there are plenty of woods around here.

I'm always game for a nice hoppy beer, but like I said Whiskey is more my drink of choice.

Where I live now, I'm used to not having neighbors, and few people. Theo nly problem is the people that are here are shit.

Central IL is a hell hole.

You're the only greek in here. Also Gyros suck. Who the fuck puts yogurt in a wrap.

its not just yogurt mannn its got garlics and cucumbers and olives oils ..and im bored...but thanks for the laughs before..you americans kill me...figurativly and literally

Nigga you can get a job in IT literally fucking anywhere. You have to be really shitty at your job if you're having trouble.

t. Sysadmin

stop bitching, I make minimum wage at 30 with a Mechanical Engineering degree

Not having trouble, just don't have certs. I've had tons of interviews but haven't had any luck because no CCNA and no MCSA nor Security +. I'm concerned about finding a job in BFE.

Not my problem, I'm not bitching - I'm just not happy with where I am. So instead of bitching I'm putting together a plan to do something about it.

Where the fuck are you now that they hired you without certs? Tell them you need them to do your job properly and get them to foot the bill. Once you get them jump ship and move elsewhere.

Central IL for a small MSP.

And they aren't doing that for fear that I'll leave as soon as I get them. It's what the last guy did. I do a good enough job, I think. I'm in charge of the Office 365 migrations(I've done 17 this past year, all for clients with 60+ users), server migrations from sbs 08 to 2012R2, and set up a massive full mesh VPN while in charge of all of the backups (Using Datto for that).

It's a nightmare, but it works.

Then offer to sign a contract that you'll stay for 6+ months after getting them before moving on. It'll be worth it in the long run. This is also a very common practice in the field. I know many people who did just this, myself included.

I offered that to them, and either they don't trust me or just don't know what they're doing.(My bet is on the latter).

this might be better on /biz/.

IT is very in demand though, I think you'll have no troubles. better start searching now though

Any state with a designated sharting walmart aisle can do

DESIGNATED

What's with all these walmart shart pics today?