They have a point, you know

They have a point, you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Hispanicize
web.archive.org/web/20160801074646/http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/ig-irs-hindered-efforts-stop-illegals-misusing-social-security-numbers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>You must be a legal citizen of the country
>legal
>hurr we r all humanz
>fuk da bordrz

C'mon, man. Ain't even trying.

>Jose mad he can't just walk over the border and love a comfortable life with 0 paperwork or identification yet expects to receive welfare and voting rights
But Americans are entitled, right..

The only thing they can do is identity theft/work illegally; and those are unreasonably punished as well.

only punished if they get caught
which they don't

then if they get caught they need to show up for court
which they don't

>stealing someone's identity
>potentially ruining someone's entire financial life
>unreasonably punished

Ever had yours stolen? It's a bitch. My mother's been working for a decade to get hers fixed after some beaners took hers and ran with it. Destroyed her business and credit to this day. She still can't get her tax returns because of it.

Also, fuck them. Stay and work to fix their own country instead of flooding ours.

Fuck you and fuck anyone who thinks like you.

Non-Whites don't belong in White countries.

Prove me wrong.

And then a nice social worker shows up and tries to introduce them to the welfare system.

What race does having a SSN make you?

Latrineo shits openly celebrate the fact they are so fucking stupid.

did you archive it?

because there is NO tweet on aug 17 from them about this.

twitter.com/Hispanicize

This sentiment changes very quickly after someone steals your identity.

shhh we are fighting strawmen today

God damn "hispanics' are disgusting.

Yes. This twitter account has a habit of deleting low-rated tweets.

>following laws is racist

Actually I went to court for some minor offense (stealing from walmart, haha), and I waited to see the judge behind like 7 spics, all of them illegal, all of them busted with no license, and the judge literally told them

>try to do your paperwork, okay?

Aren't you supposed to get deported after your first crime?

>getting deported with "open borders!!" in office
No

Clearly not. They didn't even speak english. Literally had a translator for these fuckers.

das raciss as fuk homie i sold my social fo a glock n now i cant work i gotta pop niggas instead

> Taxes are racist until they go to my welfare

We no longer enforce our rules.

And yet easy to fake with the IRS complacent

web.archive.org/web/20160801074646/http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/ig-irs-hindered-efforts-stop-illegals-misusing-social-security-numbers

This is why we need Trump, the people he puts in will enforce the god damn rules.