Is it true that Americans tip the sun for shining?

Is it true that Americans tip the sun for shining?

Why do americans use their shoes as gloves?

why do americans wipe their asses with plastic bags?

For real?

yes. they put their hand in a plastic bag and then they wipe down with toilet paper.
i asked an american about it and he said it's for hygiene purposes and because it makes it easier to slip a finger up the ass and "exhume" the shit from the anus.

Do you wipe your butts with plastic bags?

Lol no you retard wtf

No.

an some xtra coins perhasp?

Sweden says you do and he has talked to an american about it

lying faggots.

Idk feels good

Guys he has our secret figured ou! Hide the shit bags!

Swed is retarded go look up if Americans actually use toilet paper

They wipe them with wet tissues

You're the one who's lying.

As a Great American I can confirm that yes we do wipe inside our assholes with plastic bags.

If your homeless

Honestly that's pretty smart. I always smear my hands with poop while cleaning my ass. I'm gonna try that one day.

They are telling the truth, thou. They simply don't wipe.

Swedish men are required by law to sit down when they pee, or else they go to jail.

can you record for me the moment you wipe your ass for confirmation?

did he died?

Why germans pick on burgers for tipping? Don't you tip too?

How could that be true, we don't use paper at all. We just shart in our pants at Walmart and throw them away later because we're so rich we can just buy new ones whenever we please.

I only tip when I'm eating at a restaurant or get delivery. It's not expected so no hard feelings if people don't tip

You sound more like a Dutchie than a Deutscher

We only tip if the change is 5 cent and we don't need that 5 cent for something else that day.

>be American
>save thumbnail
Fucking Americans

I use slightly toilet paper to achieve the same. No smearing the stuff on my skin.

This is best.

u dik

*slightly more toilet paper*