CBS SO SCARED OF TRUMP THEY ARE PULLING ARTICLES

AHAHAHAH

CBS is so scared they have pulled their positive article showing Trump up LOL

here is what the article looked like originally before being deleted, archive is below:

archive.is/XDOFw

Pic related is what you see when trying to go to the actual site:

cbs8.com/story/32806609/trump-leads-clinton-by-5-points-in-the-key-battleground-state-of-pennsylvania

CBS IS SCARED SHITLESS!

Other urls found in this thread:

newswire.com/news/trump-leads-clinton-by-5-points-in-the-key-battleground-state-of-14121823
projectexecution.consulting/cepexpoll/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>archive.is
not clicking this hacker links

They got duped by a fake poll bro

I just imagine the chief editor screaming "Shut it down!" at his editors.

fake and gay, or gay and fake? We report; you decide.

It's real, fuck you achmend

Idk how they even go it to be posted, it's amazing I found it in the state it's in. They got some mega fuckery going on at CBS. Someone is getting a large order of shekels for this.

>accurate within 7.1pts
top jej

They realized it was CEPEX's 1st ever presidential poll. That's why they pulled it, no track record or credibility in poll taking yet.

newswire.com/news/trump-leads-clinton-by-5-points-in-the-key-battleground-state-of-14121823

Article on the poll.

I think they got a nasty email about the article similar to morning Joe. Hillary camp must of not been happy.

>Official poll where Harambe was an option and Johnson and Stein weren't
>CNN poll that excluded millenials completely
>Caring about credibility

So in other words they couldn't afford a real journalist to fabricate a real story or an editor to have a look at it before farting it on to the internet?

This.

>implying they care about credibility anymore.

Fuckery is always afoot. Polls are designed to influence opinion, not reflect it. Trump has far more support than they'd lead you to believe

This poll has a MoE of 7%. It's fucking nothing

>7%
I know how big my cock is with less of a margin of error than that

18cm

match me

Not quite what was planned

Goddamnit Hans why you shilling so hard?

Sorry, it's never crossed the 7" mark.

Welcome to modern "journalism"

>Trump is losing millennials!
>Young people are more progressive!
>Trump's angry racist white rhetoric will never stick with young progressive people!

Isn't newswire one of those pr agencies where anyone can submit a story?

Journalism is dead.

There's a reason that the alt right is a thing among Millennials.

>mfw the next President of the United States of America is elected by plurality rather than majority vote

I'm pro-Trump, but I gotta be honest: I think they pulled the article because the polling company isn't reputable at all.

Be on the look out for these fake polling companies.
The established ones might be slightly biased, but these fake ones are just as bad.

I even remember seeing one of these obviously fake polls putting Paul Niehlen at 30% over Paul Ryan. He then proceeded to lose by 75%.

Just check out their website. It looks basic af. The American flag header is also a clear red flag to me that this was made by conservatives.
projectexecution.consulting/cepexpoll/

Better get rid of you CBS stock now. Their ratings and web traffic are about to take a nose dive.

Thank you for correcting the record.

>The American flag header is also a clear red flag to me that this was made by conservatives.

It's hilarious that this is now an openly stated democrat position.

Germany level cuckdom awaits.