Post your 2016 election predictions

Post your 2016 election predictions.

I think he will narrowly win PA and one of Maine's congressional districts also, besides that I agree.

right...

Just being realistic..

A guest on MSNBC just mentioned Sup Forums going after $hillary!!! We are getting to them boys!!

>Arizona
>Georgia
>Blue

TopKek

THAT DAMN HACKER Sup Forums CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS, CAN HE?

>TopKek

Take a look at the polling mate, instead of spitting out memes from the pol hive mind

>Georgia
>Blacks
Yup
Painful reality

*just being retarded..

iowa is solid blue

Hillary wins

He's winning in both of those states you nonce.

It's a best case scenario for Trump

Provided that Mike Pence can win Ohio

I predict an awful lot of amerisharts shitting themselves whilst queuing to vote leading to a cholera epidemic.

> go to vote trump
> shillary wins
> catch dysentery
> go to hospital
> get charged $30000 cleanup charges for nurses to clean your shit up ontop of other medical charges

No, best case scenario is my pic plus PA.

The only way trump doesn't win is if niggers vote for shillary, which they might because they're dumb niggers who would vote for someone because it's not a white male.

SHART IN THE MART

Uhh... based on what polling?

On realclear (which is the best source since is the average of many polls) he had a 0.1 point lead on the 7th of August for Arizona

and Hilary has overtaken Trump in Georgia

Not going to reply to you again if you make another stupid response

Awesome, Clinton wins.

I disagree on NY and I would swap NJ for CT.

As a resident of Virginia, I find it extremely hard to believe we'll go blue; I've seen literally thousands of Trump stickers, yard signs, etc., and to this day, I've seen two Hillary bumper stickers, THAT'S IT. I've seen significantly more Bernie bullshit than I have Hillary, and even that is like 1/10 to Trump shit.

Our elections are obviously rigged as fuck, but there is no way in fair elections that Virginia goes blue.

Everyone hates Hillary, loves Trump, and despite Obama being the most popular presidential candidate in modern history, he didn't turn fucking Oklahoma blue, he didn't turn fucking Georgia blue, how in the literal fuck is Hillary going to turn these states blue?

She's going to win Virginia. Kaine solidified it.

Agreed

huge

Site link?

No one in Virginia gives a shit about Tim Kaine. No one in this state supports Hillary, and, as I said, Obama couldn't turn Georgia, and Oklahoma blue, so how do Americans believe the extremely disliked controversial candidate Hillary is going to?

If my fellow Americans accept this as truth, then America is truly dead. Any patriotic notions I have of this place will die as soon as I see Georgia go blue, not only because of how clearly rigged the election will be, but even if she won legitimately, all patriotism will die.

This country is only barely different than the rest of the developed world. I'd trade all my guns to live in a place that wasn't this place.

Fuck America if we've let it get this bad.

Absolutely Delusional

nope. kaine is a mess. his own people hate him. she will lose VA big time.

trump landslide victory imminent

GA Fag here. Can promise Hillary won't take GA.

Recent polls in both Az and Ga show trump ahead.

VA fag here, I could promise the same, but this election is rigged as fuck.

If the votes counted, I can confirm VA would be 75% Trump. Probably 10% Stein, 11% Hillary, 4% Johnson

I also find it incredibly hard to believe Jill Stein is actually more popular than Ron fucking Paul was. Our elections have been staged for a long time. Our nation is dead. True patriots would kill themselves, delusional people like me would still like to try and fight for it. Make no mistake, though, rigged or not, the America of our fore fathers is dead and gone.

You guys have too many politicians and cucks up north for VA to not always be blue. Here, though, it won't happen. They are trying to 'plant' the idea so that if it does, we will look the other way. But, nope. Too many rednecks already signed up to poll watch and exit poll. It will be mayhem if somehow Shillary turns the state blue.

Virginia was blue for Obama, the most popular candidate in modern history, but there is no way in fuck it's blue for Hillary Clinton; I don't doubt ever single fucking state will be blue, though, because our country has been stolen and raped.

>babbies first election
18 year old conservatives are the most hilarious bunch.

>Michigan is always blue

Fuck everything.

Latest polls show a Trump win in NC. GA shows a tie, so that's blank. Change those two and your map will actually be accurate.

Cuckservatives let the dems stuff it with niggers. So, yes, it'll always be blue.