Why Japan deny war crime?

Why Japan deny war crime?

Every one know Japan do war crime but they deny.

Japan country of liar and ugly loser

t. victim pakistinian

What if Japanese war crimes are a lie just like the holocaust?

Your engrish make me raff.
Fank yu for kek.

Make no sense

I am Korean

How lie?

They kill British too

japan's "war crimes" have been greatly exaggerated.

You pakistinian now

ANOTHER SHOAH

US war crime greatly unexaggerated

Worse Korea has no culture. Go back to eating dogs you gooks.

That China that eat dog

Go poo in pants

We war Japan
We nuke big
Now we friends

You war Japan
Japan rape little
You still enemies.

Korea hold grudges too long.
Also Japan rape Korea
You family
Family stick together
Be good family Korea

Fuck off fake Korea

>Imperial Japan
>best Japan

Better back the fuck off our nip otoutos, gook. We are not afraid to nuke small East Asian islands, I fuckin swear.

>Go poo in pants

lmao amerishart #rekt

>Go poo in pants
I lost my sides

Anyone else here waiting for Japan to show up and for this to turn into a major shit storm?

yep, making popcorn right now

Japan is too busy at this time of the day drawing lolis so the western world gets outbred by blacks and muslims.

>Be German
>Accept every war crime
>Become cucks
>Become Germanistan
or
>Be Japan
>Deny every war crime
>Don't become cucks
Looking at what happened to the west, I really think Abe and friends are now scrubbing the textbooks and CTR-ing the local websites

It's because the evidence of 731 was, frankly, not as shocking as the evidence we saw by germany, and it was largely overshadowed by the accusations of the holocaust on germany as well. The human experimentation done by japan was also co-opted by russia in many of the barracks in which they occured, including the testing involving pregnant women being injected with STDs and many other things.

Above all else there's no official proof of these things occurring despite numerous victim testimonials. This, unfortunately, in our modern day and age, isn't enough to be concrete proof. Japan has apologized, but only in broad strokes and never for specific infractions unless specifically documented and proven.

So, basically, there's not enough proof for them to have to admit it. I think the endgoal for japan is to go long enough that eventually the accusations fade away and the living survivors of the experiments die, and there's absolutely nothing left to tie them to any particular war crimes.

Really though, everyone fucked up in ww2. Every single participating nation did something wrong in ww2.

>It's because the evidence of 731 was, frankly, not as shocking as the evidence we saw by germany,

JDIF detected.

I meant hard evidence, read on.

Germany was just unfortunate in that they were closer, and had english speaking natives that told people of the crimes and it just spread a lot quicker in media than the shit japan did, that didn't even come to light until the late 70s.

I spent a summer in Korea and ate dog sooo

We're both dog eaters?

That's it, I've had in up to here with you two! To settle this longetanding ethnic conflict, Japan and Korea shall have a "gook off" to determine their worth in the Asia-Pacific region.

There will be three categories of judgment:

>First is "Pleasuring the white man and bearing his children." Korea is expected to pack a strong early game here due to their extreme plastic surgery and Western sluttiness, but the Japanese may come out ahead here due to natural good looks and practice in tentacle-based degeneracy.
>"Rice-picking" is the next category, and this promises to be an exciting event. 100 of each nation's elderly must go out into a field and pick the field clean of rice. The Japanese might have a slight edge here, but if we changed it to "rice-eating" or even "cabbage basketball," the Koreans would win immediately.
>The final category is "War-crime Denial." Whoever can deny the most war-crimes the most convincingly wins. To make things even for Korea, you can deny that North Korea isn't feeding its people, that it has set up fake shops everywhere to create the illusion of prosperity, that the Kim family isn't completely insane, etc... Anything to give glory to your emperor and your people.

This. Especially that whole nonsense about "comfort women". Everyone with a brain knows they were just prostitutes.

>english speaking natives that told people of the crimes

No one likes snitches.

Real mature, Anglos. Real mature.

>double doubles
>dat bantz
Amerishits destroyed

Hes right you know, China loves eating some dogs.

Hah. But really, my point is that japan, at the time was still a very mystic nation, very far off for most of the western world, the US and UK included, but germany, germany was right there, so the things germany did came to light first and foremost, and were pushed with such fervor that it overshadowed absolutely everything else.

In terms of scale, the holocaust would be the big bad of ww2, I guess, but i'd argue the nukes were pretty fucking bad, and then unit 731's sewing human limbs together and electrically stimulating brains to try and create freaks takes the cake.

that is some fucking dark shit. But there's no proof, all of the evidence was burned along with the old buildings, most of the survivors and officers are dead, it's just... It's fucked.

Everything about ww2 was so god damned fucked.

Could you please stop replying with serious answers when I'm just trying to shitpost. It's very rude. Thank you.

Oh wow hilarious. Real laughter inducing in meat space.

You got me at War crime denial but the slow build up got me.

The idea of a gook off would be sick tho
How about Food battle. Like iron chef style is one part.

Than you have Anime battle, Japan will win this. But korea will get it done faster for less money.

Then you could have cuckiness. Like which country has become more ethnically homogeneous.

Then the finale, Martial Arts Battle Royal. Starting with ancient open hand systems and going all the way to present weapons and tech