A Black Man's Plea to White America

People today in society get so mad when we voice our hurt and our pain. They refer to us as whining when we bring up our agony. They discredit our heartache. They prefer us to suffer in silence, but get triggered at BLM hashtags, the study of white privilege, and FLOTUS' mention of slaves building the white house. But why?

Why do you guys hate us so much? We all can agree the black community needs help improving. And there are a lot of us who are trying to do just that. But we need EVERYONE's help. It can't just be blacks doing the heavy lifting. The black community is part of the American community. We need ALL Americans to help. We are your brothers and sisters. Why wouldn't you want to help your family do better?

But in order to do that, you have to acknowledge that your family is actually going through something, which a lot of you refuse to do, I know. I just don't understand why.

I am your brother. My skin piigment may be darker, but I still bleed red. I laugh. I cry. And I love everyone, including you who hates me.

I just don't understand why....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aly-Epz_qaE
twitter.com/JudicialWatch/status/767751150883962881
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Butt_Naked
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sensible people who dislike BLM because we hate black people.

People hate the movment because it pisses on the foundations of what civil right's leaders worked so hard to achieve in the 60's.

BLM is not a movement for strong independent black folk, it's just a movement for more gibsmedats.

Look up some stuff from pre-islam Malcom X bruvva.

Meant to say sensible people don't hate BLM because of hating black people.

>i dont understand

they'd(racists) rather shoot themselves in the foot and support things that just as much fucks up things for their race as long as it makes things hard for anybody not their race, see feminism, abortion, capitalism, israel etc.

Well built bait. Had I a proper keyboard, I would love to take it

You don't give gasoline to the arsonist with the matches.

I got mine, I don't give a shit about yours

>a niggers rantings for more gibs

FTFY ya filthy ignorant monkeybeast

>You don't give gasoline to the arsonist with the matches.
this

These people are here to destroy not to build

I'm always down to hear about someone's struggles, but I'm not going to tolerate lies or guilt tripping. Unfortunately, modern social activism is filled with plenty of those things.

Black people like to pretend they have a monopoly on oppression and slavery. They don't. Every ethnic group that came to America was persecuted and struggled. However, they worked hard, kept their heads down, and eventually became accepted. Except niggers.

Just gonna leave this here youtube.com/watch?v=aly-Epz_qaE

I really sincerely hope you're not just shitposting OP. Black people need to see that they are ruining everything civil right's leaders worked to achieve.

tl;dr

Do you want mo money fo dem programs? Y/N

I don't hate anybody but criminal thugs and I don't give one flying god damn fuck what your skin color is. The problem is that clearly the only thing that half of BLM wants is the freedom to commit crimes without repercussions. Fuck that.

More welfare and limp wisted police will fix the problem. Not jobs, strong family units, and reference for education.

There's no "we" in fixing the ills of the black community. They should be offered all the same opportunities as everyone else. All they need to do is get a job and raise a family. That's it. Everything else will fix itself.

Maybe you should go attack the Jews and banks instead of attacking blue collar white men that have not a fucking thing to do with this oppression you people go on about.

Because you are not my brother, we're barely the same species. You've fucked up literally everything you've ever touched. You don't except responsibility for your failures, instead you blame others. Why should I help such a shitty, disgusting being?

Black people go silent when you mention Indians suffered just as much from the slave trade in the Americas and were able to be successful.

The only pain and agony black people experience today is the kind they bring on themselves. Slavery is over in case you haven't noticed. You need to stop trying to milk that cow for pity, it's been dead for decades.

ameriretards are trained to fight each other rather than realize the police gun down unarmed black AND white people on a daily basis

The hate is purely a response to your hate

sage in options field

this is a slide thread

Save this link in text document
twitter.com/JudicialWatch/status/767751150883962881

0/10 written by some jew jjewing.

>white men have nothing to do about

lying

white men are in bed with fortune 500 kikes

No offence meant but the black has to solve his own races problems, we have to take care of our own, the only hope for peace and tranquility is seperation, we spent 10's of thousands of years apart, and only a few hundred forced to live together, another 1000 years of being forced to occupy the same living spaces will not make black and white the same.

You are an incompatible culture. You do not love America, and your actions regularly prove it.

>use actual language, instead of shitty made-up words like "f a m" "b a e" and kiss their teeth at everything that slightly ruffles them
This is the difference between niggers and black people. If you do any of that stuff, you lose most of society's respect.

>indians suffer just as much

your opinion =/= fact

I am not going to like someone that hates me.

Fuck you.

Blacks are not as monolithic as you may think or as Sup Forums / media portrays. I'm a highly educated black man that pay his taxes and has never had any run-ins with the law. Yet, I still get harassed by police. Why don't you guys see that that's a problem? I'm a normal citizen like most of you. Why do I deserve to be treated differently?

I understand where you're coming from. This thread is not to promote BLM in any way. I, too, have my issues with the leadership of their organization. However, despite their many flaws, they have helped contribute to the progress in the evolution of the criminal justice system (e.g. cop camera).

>My skin piigment may be darker, but I still bleed red.

So do birds and fish. That doesn't mean shit.

Black people insist that their feelings == fact so why not an opinion?

>Black man is currently in the most powerful seat in the world.
>Black man STILL the fastes runner un the world.
>Go to any wealthy neighborhood in USA. Black men driving nicer cars than me living in nicer houses than me.

I dont need to understand anything. Blacks are doing fine, they dont need an apology or empathy or any kind of special treatment or consideration. They are fine.

>Why do you guys hate us so much?

Maybe it's got something to do with the fact that black people only make up 20% of the people killed by police but you pretend like nobody else gets killed by police.

I am a physician. I contribute to the community. Yet, everytime I drive into my nice neighborhood at night time, the local police stop me. EVERY TIME. 100%.

How have my actions proved me to be incompatible? What should I do differently? And there are many like me. Many more than you'd think.

What the heck's a flotus?

>they have helped contribute to the progress in the evolution of the criminal justice system (e.g. cop camera).
Isnt one of BLMĀ“s demands that cops remove body cameras?

Maybe you should move to a black nation so authorities will kiss your ass accordingly?

Whiny bitch's should clean up their own house first

we aren't talking about feelings here though are we...remindee before you get triggered you jumped into the feelings first

Perhaps you should live in a community where your ethnic quirks dont stand out so much. Create a new "black wallstreet", so you can truly live like kings and queens, and not get harrassed by the lawenforcement for doing nuffin

I counter this with crazy white guy that shot up the church. Or the elementary school. Or the theater in Louisiana.

We are NOT a monolith. Just like those crazy aforementioned murderers or the trolls in this thread do not represent the entirety of white society.

your plea falls on undeserving ears. It, together with at least some of the outcry about black lives and black rights, was better placed 100+ years ago. Today its too late.

Probably because black's are 5 to 10 times more likely to spend time in prison and most of the african american culture is praising "east side nigguh imma fuck u up yung bluh want some coco up in this hookas asshole". Its the culture not the race

Fuck off nigger no sympathy from me.

My great grandfather was killed in the holocaust ( he was part of the Polish AK ) and you don't see me whining about it every chance I get. That's 2 generations ago btw faggot, my grandparents lived through the holocaust, but you don't see me bitching and crying and asking for reparations.

Take some fucking responsibility for yourself. Europe had to be rebuilt after WWII and look at where they are now compared to pretty much anywhere in Africa.

The entire premise of this thread is your fucking feelings.

Jesus christ.

We don't hate you, not really. We just think you don't belong here. Your race cannot function in an information age economy, it barely scraped by in a pre industrial age....

Unless you see a likely prospect of niggers becoming computer programmers and high finance experts within the next 40 years there is simply no place for you guys here. Manufacturing is going to be eaten up by robotics, and whites will use their intellect to push into rigorous fields, while the minorities will literally starve without plebeian tier jobs....

Honestly you guys leaving here is for your own economic good. Only like 5% of you ever achieve anything in terms of breaking into a rigorous field.

>But we need EVERYONE's help

No you don't. I don't give one fuck about the black community. I'd be better off if you all got ebola'd

>It can't just be blacks doing the heavy lifting.

It should be, but you're right, it can't, because you people are literally subhuman and incapable of achieving anything other than poverty and violence on a societal level.

>The black community is part of the American community.

I don't give a shit. "America" is globalist facade at this point being ruled by a shadow government. You're on your own.

P.S. I don't hate you, black user. But I fucking hate black people as a whole. I hate the idea of black people. It actually makes me shudder sometimes. I imagine a world where the actual humans don't have to put up with the subhumans and it'll never happen.

you seem like a good guy, but what I think the black man misses is that he is nothing without whites. the black man seems to think that he has the right to the societies that are built and maintained by whites. He doesn't. the black man forgets that when he exists in white society, he exists on the bottom not because of oppression, but because the bottom of white society far surpasses the greatest negro societies. the black man deserves life, but pity he does not.

I will agree there is prejudice with law enforcement and blacks being profiled. I'm not denying that at all. I just think that the best remedy is to try and raise up impoverished black people in poor communities through their own means, and not through govt. entitlements.

It's a sad fact that a large majority of blacks are content with living off the system and not providing for their own existence. I really feel bad for the small minority of successful blacks who have to be profiled because of the color of their skin and not their character. This is why black youth should not be asking for anything from the govt. at this point. They are the ones who put them in shackles. They should be learning how to play the game of life even better than Asians at this point in time if they want to see real results.

That's the true key to success and gaining respect for the black race.

But he be a physician and sheet.

Why are you lying? Cops are hardly in nice neighborhoods and most of the time that they are they're trying to do paperwork.

>white people create systematic racism specifically targetting blacks
>blame blacks for their problems

reminder that white women have the most abortions, all races have higher crime rates against themselves and white people literally love war and guns and killing eachother just as much as anybody

inb4 you start bitching

97% of you vote Democrat. You are the problem. They are the problem.

Fuck you.

There you go again with the feelings based arguments.

Show everyone that you are only in the position you are in due to affirmative action.

>People today in society get so mad when we voice our hurt and our pain
If "voicing your hurt and pain" means chimping out and destroying everything in your path or screaming "RACISM IS WHY I'M NOT A WINNER!!", yeah.

>Why do you guys hate us so much?
See above. Also, you think you have a monopoly on being persecuted and enslaved, and always assume white people are successful because of "white privilege".

>We all can agree the black community needs help improving.
No, we can't. You were doing absolutely fine in the 80's, but then the welfare started pouring in and look at your people now.

I understand you and your point more than you could possibly ever know, but i'm telling you, we certainly didn't become one of the richest and most educated people on earth by sitting around on our asses, whining about the eternal Swedes and Russians and the persecution our ancestors endured and telling them to give us their hard earned wealth.

>white people literally love war and guns and killing eachother just as much as anybody

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Butt_Naked

Explain this man.

Whites doing that is close to statistically zero. Gun homicide rates are not a white problem, its a black problem and mexican problem. Whites mostly just kill themselves.

>has no arguement

oh ok, just check back with me when you're ready to have an honest dialogue instead of throwing ad homs

Because we simply don't view you as equals. Why is this so hard to understand? For every nigger doctor, there's a million criminals. I simply don't care about the black community or anything that happens within it. Hopefully you all kill each other.

White women have the most abortions because they take up a bigger chunk of the population. There is no reason blacks should take up more then a 1/3 of the abortion rates.

>a black's man
Stopped reading.

Go fucking die, nigger.

Everyone on this planet has been at war. Maybe not like you spear chuckers in you're grass skirts having tribal disputes but at least everyone else just wants to move on unlike you neanderthals. Whiny Bitch!

Great bait. I'll bite.

Blacks have been given every opportunity to fix their shit and they refuse to get off their asses and do anything to improve their situation while continuing to take gibs and blame whites. There's only so much help you can give someone - they need to save themselves.

dubs of truth

>feelings

those are all facts, next.

better yet, post-Islamic Malcolm X.

His last three weeks are the least talked about, but his best and most clearest. He renounced his radicalism and wanted to whip blacks into shape, King Jr-tier thinking, but got whacked b/c of it.

Thanks Louie F.

Man, fuck this.

I used be so on board with the black movement and every fucking day black people become more and more racist against white people.

I've even had black friends become legitimately racist to the point where I can't be friends with them.

At this point, I refuse to believe that black folks want anything but supremacy. Sorry dude, I'm sure not all of you are supremacists, but I have too much self respect to take part in a movement that openly marginalizes and perpetuate overt racism against me.

You are the one that is claiming you are not being feelings based when everything you are saying is in fact feelings based.

You obviously don't want to have an "honest dialogue" whatever the fuck that means.

I don't usually respond to trolls, but your post rubbed me the wrong way.

This country was built on the backs of mostly black slaves. Literally. From the white house to the economy that helped mold the U.S. into the powerhouse it is today.

Idk why you cling to this ideology, my friend, but this idea of white superiority is a myth. We are all equal brothers and sisters.

its not that white people hate black people. we just don't care. we don't care about other white people either, unless it is family, friends or neighbors.

Stop taking everything so personally.

The world is not out to get you. The world is indifferent to you.

Everyone makes their own way in this world. I refuse to be the victim of anything. You should feel the same.

Now, grow up and stop worrying about what other people think. Do what you feel is right and moral and the rest will fall into place.

TLDR: stop being a faggot.

"Facts" without citations are just opinions told forcefully.

stop being niggers, really.

the crime statistics speak for themselves.

culture not race

We wuz physicians and sheeeit

where i live police aren't allowed to patrol neighborhoods. i call bullshit on you being black or that any of your stories are true.

>Yet, I still get harassed by police. Why don't you guys see that that's a problem? I'm a normal citizen like most of you. Why do I deserve to be treated differently?

I 100% believe that you're a good, upstanding citizen, but instead of blaming the police, why don't you blame the 10,000 other black guys in your community that are upstanding citizens like you?

For example, I'm not in the KKK, but if KKK members started going crazy in my area killing people and the cops kept pulling me over to question me, I wouldn't be mad the cops for doing their jobs, I would be mad at the KKK members not only for killing people, but for putting the cops in a position where they had to search anyone who looks suspicious.

Go home nigger. You don't belong.

Dear black America,

Stop doing nigger shit.

Thank you, that is all

Love,
Everyone else.

>be America in the year 2020
>Black Lives Matter has been officially recognized
>As a result, police forces have been deconstructed and replaced with 'community solutions' in black communities across the country [this is a common BLM demand]
>in effect, inmates are now running the asylum

What happens now?

why does it matter when it's the truth? white women have more abortions, fact, comparing them to black abortions(in an effort to say they have more at that) just shows there's an ulterior agenda to make black people look bad for something white people literally do more

We have given niggers trillons of dollars and slaughtered ourselves for them.

That is still not good enough.

We don't hate black people. We recognize that things like welfare and immigration are responsible for the state of disarray the black community is in right now. We don't want anyone to be poor; we don't want anyone to suffer. We want to get rid of the harmful liberal policies that have hurt you so much.

Liberals, on the other hand, recognize that their policies are harmful to you. But they care more about buying your votes and using you than they do about your suffering.

Join us in our fight against the left, which has all but destroyed the black and Hispanic working class. Help us elect Donald Trump.

You think it's okay to assault police and not get shot just because you're black.

Sigh.. it is as if black brains work differently than normal people brains.

This.

>This country was built on the backs of mostly black slaves. Literally.

Nice propaganda.

>From the white house

Slaves worked on the white house, but they were not the only people who built it. Don't pull that shit.

>to the economy that helped mold the U.S. into the powerhouse it is today.

Also bullshit. Slavery was primarily practiced in the agricultural south because you couldn't pay people enough to toil in a cotton or sugar field. Even then, most of the economic power in the country was held by the industrial Northern states which were the earliest to abolish slavery.

>this idea of white superiority is a myth. We are all equal brothers and sisters.

So then why is Africa such a shit hole? Let me guess, you're going to go bitch about colonialism right? Oh woe betide those niggers living in African countries who got all those free roads, hospitals, and cities from the whites that colonized their lands.

We fucking hate you.

You destroy what we build. You hold us back. You are savage and uncivilized. You are a cancer in the general shape of a hominid.

We don't want to help you. We want you to die or go back to Africa, where you belong.

I can't even stand looking at your ugly subhuman faces.

Get the fuck out of this nation, which was built by the greatness of white men, not antique cotton-picking farm equipment.

Mexico. The cartels exist because the government is in bed with them. Put the thugs in the roles of police and you'll see how corrupt things can really get.

> I just think that the best remedy is to try and raise up impoverished black people in poor communities through their own means, and not through govt. entitlements

Although you're off about "large majority of blacks" living off the system, I agree wholeheartedly with the greened statement. The potential remedy has been researched. Investing in these communities promotes jobs, better jobs promotes more stable families, stable families lead to less crime. Leaders like me are trying to do just that. But we can't do it alone. We need everyone to care about the plan and to pitch in. It won't only help us, but the American society as a whole will benefit.

yeah i don't believe this.

even if the cops were pulling you over everyday they would eventually just know you.

Stop making up stupid shit and maybe people would take you seriously.

>This country was built on the backs of mostly black slaves.

Picking cotton does not equate to building anything.

Why do you blacks want to pretend you did more than you actually did.

Do you think you are actually going to change minds by being dishonest?

>Yet, everytime I drive into my nice neighborhood at night time, the local police stop me. EVERY TIME.
Sue them.

>it's all feelings based because i say so!

i gave you too much credit and thought you actually knew some history, but nm then

you have internet, google it yourself, i'm 99% sure you would have if you knew that it wasn't true so why stop yourself now

Brother Dylan Roof did nothing wrong.

A hero to all white people

More of "your" people, since op is as black as Shaun king, kill more than these racist fucks in here. Clean your own house before bitching about the filth of others. We at least condemn our dregs openly.

bait but whatever

because we're albinos to you, cuz of blacked.com, cuz of all the cuck propaganda ,cuz some of u look at whites as an inferior slave kind who stole everything from anyone

but the main reason of why the white americans hate you is because your thug culture, living on welfare, doing all sorts of illegal shits, and forcing white guilt on them.

Things cant work out this way, maybe if you people would start the cleansing from inside and make a less corrupted black society then whites would also join in and help.

>sigh....you're right but i wont admit it because i have an agenda

ftfy

Because there are more black babies being aborted per birth then white?