Hillary Clinton works in charity for decades

Why Sup Forums believes all the conspiracy theories the republican party (including trump) orchestrate against Hillary so easily?

Are you really that naive and stupid to think every conspiracy republicans come up with against Hillary Clinton is true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2SaY0977xA
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview
wearechange.org/george-soros-forgive-trump-312-million-debt/
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Israeli promoting Shillary when her main lobbyists are bankers.

>Israel.
I'm now #mentallhill.

SHART

None of you answer my question user.

Why is Sup Forums so naive to believe every conspiracy that comes out of the republican's mouth?

Fuck off

Good granny clinton - a proven history of truly taking care of americans. she used to work at helping disabled children and their families even before her political career. as she entered the political life, she passed plenty of humanitarian laws such as laws aiding wounded soldiers and better health care for children.

This guy is voting for Meretz next election, a party that makes Bernie Sanders look like the God Emperor himself.

His opinion is automatically discarded.

Why do you blindly defend some shill traitor because she has a vagina and is fond of Israel's genocide and war crimes?

The fact you think she is a traitor proves my point that Sup Forums is way too naive and believes conspiracies too easily.

While none of bribe allegations or claims of treason invented by republicans ever been proven, the results of the clinton foundation have been proven on the field:

Because of their work, more than 31,000 American schools are providing kids with healthy food choices in an effort to eradicate childhood obesity; more than 105,000 farmers in Malawi, Rwanda, and Tanzania are benefiting from climate-smart agronomic training, higher yields, and increased market access; more than 33,500 tons of greenhouse gas emissions are being reduced annually across the United States; over 450,000 people have been impacted through market opportunities created by social enterprises in Latin America, the Caribbean, and Asia; through the independent Clinton Health Access Initiative, over 11.5 million people in more than 70 countries have access to CHAI-negotiated prices for HIV/AIDS medications; an estimated 85 million people in the U.S. will be reached through strategic health partnerships developed across industry sectors at both the local and national level; and members of the Clinton Global Initiative community have made more than 3,500 Commitments to Action, which have improved the lives of over 430 million people in more than 180 countries.

Independent charity inspectors confirm 88% of the funds indeed go to charity programs

Fuck off Jew dog, your questions are not honest, they are only a tool for you to spin lies.

If you repeat a lie often enough, you are a politician

>democrats thinking their hands are clean

>The fact you think she is a traitor proves my point that Sup Forums is way too naive and believes conspiracies too easily.
I-It-It's already been proven though...

The first thing to do when you're shilling is to actually be believable

Watch this video user.

The republicans have been orchestrating conspiracy theories about clinton ever since 1992. she went through two decades of the republicans trying to destroy her image:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z2SaY0977xA

Oh no im aware democrats lie too. but not nearly as often as republicans tend to do.

Thanks for Correcting the Record, jew.

>NWO

Research for yourself, dumb shit.

The Clintons are some of DC's most powerful people. Do you honestly believe they got there without doing the same corrupt shit everyone else does? Republicans using this stuff against her is just politics, but there is loads of evidence to show actual corruption. Don't be naive, and don't mislead people.

>Sees flag

Nice meme schlomo

The reason i'm making this thread is because i actually DID research things extensively, and i'm aware of decades the republican party orchestrating conspiracies and spread lies against her

Why do you have this thread every fucking day? Is it just a part of your genetics to infiltrate a society and subvert from within?

>Inb4 no goy dats wacist

The only claims on Hillary that are actually true is:
1. She is a liar
2. The email scandal, 100% real.
3. She should have sent more security to Benghazi (wew as if a military mistake is not inevitable when you are in politics for decades)

ANYTHING else, is complete conspiracy, and many of those conspiracies originate from the republican party spreading lies on the poor lady.

>Worked in charity
>bulk of money donated to Clinton Foundation never goes to charitable causes

Yep, good reason to trust that filthy lying cunt right there, bro!

Get out, Jew!

Wait, so Hillary is a republican?

Hey what's that jewish form of taqiya called again? I've been needing to brush up on my Talmudic traditions for the great oven massacre of 2018

so her getting kicked off the watergate investigation for chronic dishonesty and trying to find loopholes in the law is a conspiracy, and not a documented fact by the watergate investigators?

No user, it's been proven by charity inspectors that 88% of the funds actually do go to charity programs. visit charitywatch.org and you'll see it for yourself

>flag

(((Pure coincidence)))

How about not sending aid during the attack?

Then lying about the cause of it for two weeks after, or does that fall under 1.?

You sure are one demented kike.

an honest mistake, goyim :^)

>r-republicans lie a bit more so i d-dont mention d-democrats
Sure thing faggot

You obviously bought into the "my party is always good, the other party is always evil" meme. While both partys are screwing the US

Yeah, "charity" by lining her and her families pockets. Clintons take from everyone and give to themselves.

Her being a liar is true.

Do you what else is true though? Trump having 3500 lawsuits on him, including scam allegations, not paying his workers and the case in pic related. (to be fair we don't know for sure if he actually hurt the woman in pic related or not though, but its suspicious he made a deal with her to drop the case. she is called Jill Harth, google it)

>Unironically links us to charitywatch.org

The news of the terror attack came to the US only after the soldiers were already dead.

The whole story is about not having more security there in the first place.

don't twist facts

He's a succesful multimillion dollar businessman with tens of thousands of people employed under him. You think 3500 lawsuits is a lot?

It is actually alot even for a businessman. it's actually the highest number of lawsuits any presidential candidate in history ever had

Yep, that explains Haiti, right?

You should be gassed and skinned for being such a lying jewfag.

out of court settlements are common with the rich when they think they'll save money, i'd like to hear what jill harth has to say though.

What happened in Haiti was that the help did not arrive in time. what trump said about "her taking money for herself" is completely untrue and fabricated.

The fact the help did not arrive in time was a fluke, but they redeemed themselves by sending 30 million dollars to help haiti last year

There is a video interview here. she was a friend of trump:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview

If its not kykes its Strayas jesus fuggin craxt.

Yeah because it's been awhile since we elected a businessman instead of a politician you nose breathing kike. As if t would be any more scandalous than when Rockefeller literally bought McKinley's presidency. In case you have haven't noticed jew, Hillary is face of neocon politics. She's the face of group which has been constiently caught lying and cheating in order to promote themselves. When we talk about the Clinton foundation, we're talking about the most obvious scandal in the room which Comey even hinted at in his hearings which of course never made it to major MSM coverage... Because of you and your ilk.

Sorry Schlomo, your memes can't control people anymore.

>If you repeat a life often enough...

Open borders
>Need immigration
Cultural Enrichment
>Religion of Peace
Open borders
>Need immigration
Cultural Enrichment
>Religion of Peace
Open borders
>Need immigration
Cultural Enrichment
>Religion of Peace
Open borders
>Need immigration
Cultural Enrichment
>Religion of Peace
Open borders
>Need immigration
Cultural Enrichment
>Religion of Peace
Open borders
>Need immigration
Cultural Enrichment
>Religion of Peace
Open borders
>Need immigration
Cultural Enrichment
>Religion of Peace
Open borders
>Need immigration
Cultural Enrichment
>Religion of Peace
Open borders
>Need immigration
Cultural Enrichment
>Religion of Peace

Well he's in an industry where tons of contracts exchange hands and people are always encouraged to sue the wealthy even if its a flop.

If we're going to talk about controversial businessman, let's talk about how the Soros lease proves you jews can't even stay loyal to your specs long enough to have a stable country. He is practically the dictator of the EU, so frankly I don't care if Trump has some scandals as well as long as he promises to oppose you.

user there are Muslims who are completely convinced their religion is a religion of peace, and therefore they live peaceful life and basically harm no one.

Not all muslims are murderous terrorists. there were even muslims who served in the US army to protect you and your family

>“Trump did everything in his power to get me to leave him. He constantly called me and said: ‘I love you, baby, I’m going to be the best lover you ever had. What are you doing with that loser, you need to be with me, you need to step it up to the big leagues.’
my fucking sides

that aside, i don't know why she'd try to take it to court after 20 years, statute of limitations is 7 years and trump's team of lawyers would probably be able to get the case dismissed over that, i suppose he didn't want the case to be official

>He's still pushing the Khan perspective.

She did not take it to court after 20 years. she took it to the court back then in the 90's, she just talks about it now

Funny that you mention it even though Trump has known relations to soros and he is the favorite of the israeli prime minister to win.

wearechange.org/george-soros-forgive-trump-312-million-debt/

>Trump had a sexual assault lawsuit
And Hill is Bill's longtime accomplice.

>Are you really that naive and stupid to think every conspiracy republicans come up with against Hillary Clinton is true?

Arkansan here, the bitch is evil, she is a crook who murders anyone who gets in her way and crazy to boot. When the souls of the damned drag her sorry ass to Hell the sun will shine a little brighter that day.

woo-pig-sooie!

oh, that makes more sense

As i said at the very post you quoted, neither trump's assault or bill's assault were ever truly proven

>Actually believing this
user thanks for proving my point

>and better health care for children.
tell that to Don Henry and Kevin Ives.

What's proof have to do with anything?

>He's still pushing the Soros meme

Trump was a businessman, and in theat world you don't get to call out the bigger boys then you if you want to stay in business. He funded the Trump Tower to makes some money, and that's it Schlomo. It was a monetary transaction which I know is a religious thing for you hook nosed culture destroyers.

>Israel loves him

I guess you missed his speech at AIPAC. The fact that he is anti-globalist means he is anti-jewish on multiple levels. He just appeals to the demographic of atheistic jews in Israel who are nationalists as well. That's it. Even Hitler worked with these types of jews as well.

Does it trigger you that you couldn't abort enough white children to prevent the rise of nationalism again?

That the people of her own state hate her for giving then a bad name? You sure corrected his record Schlomo.

>ANYTHING else, is complete conspiracy

Travel gate?

Her quote still holds, because if those women are lying, they have not actually been sexually assaulted.

And if they actually were sexually assaulted, they should be believed.

Her quote doesn't contradict anything

that doesn't apply to the people who said bill clinton raped them just to correct the record

why do you hate israel? israelis are for trump. why do you hate your people?

Don't forget how she covered up Bill's rapes and Mena Arkansas or the spree of suicides which surround the Clinton family.

Man I'm going to miss the passive aggressive and political statement of jews once they scream about the next shoah when we cut off support to Israel.

If that's true then have they ever read their source material?

>because if those women are lying
As usual, calling rape victims liars when you don't want to confront the ugly face of sexual assault.

You do understand that the Clinton Foundation's charity is mostly actions done by the organization itself, right? the salaries are a part of the charity when the workers are people who are being sent into the field, including medical assistants.

The fact you complain about this is because you do not understand how the clinton foundation even works. they are one of the most impactful charity organizations in the entire world

>Hillart literally dying right now
>losing even in shitty untrustworthy polls
>no real support base other than feminists, SJWs and paid shills
>WE'D BETTER PLAY UP HER CHARITY WORK AND SEE IF IT HELPS HER OUT, FELLOW CTR EMPLOYEES!

Again, fuck off and die, you cunt.

>Th-that doesn't prove anything goy this could be from literally anyone!
> Where are the credentials?

Like clockwork

Are you or have you ever been a Republican?

He's a jew. He doesnt have a political directive other than jew.

Sup Forums force $hillary to give a press conference!!!

user, see It's literally a picture that only could be made by someone who doesn't even understand what are the charitable operations the clinton foundation does.

The republican party abuses the misinformed public, and present few facts that look bad if you don't understand the whole picture to make Hillary look bad.

I hope you wont be naive, and have the capability to see through it.

How much would the people of the world have been helped if the Clintons had not removed $250,000,000 from their foundation for their own personal needs?

There's nothing on earth that can make Hillary look palatable to anyone.

Considering 88% of the expenses go to charity programs, and that from the remaining 12% not all of it even go to their own personal needs, not much.

If you want to judge the clinton foundation fairly, don't just look at republican propaganda that will try to portray it negatively no matter what. you should actually visit the clinton foundation website, just to see the other side of the coin, and not consume propaganda from only one party.

Then respond to my other schlomo. That's all you can do is distort facts into your favor through careful misinformation where you just conveniently don't mention important aspects of the foundation, only for you to later say that

>My comments were speculative in nature.
>Had I known at the time of the corruption, I would've said something
>This doesn't prove the conspiracy theories were right in their beliefs, only that they were right by accident.
>Remember the shoah

Also stop linking to charity watch.org if you want to convince anybody here.

Meant to reply

Why user? you believe propaganda only if it's from republican sources? you really think it's hard to distort and make up NEGATIVE information against your political opponents?

Besides, charity watch is an independent, private organization that is not related to Hillary or the government

I mean most of this site has gone meta as fuck, so when you calmly state that it's (((republican))) propoganda, we know first hand that Republicans aren't the masterminds of the world when both the Koch brothers and Soros actively supports Clinton. Even Koch brothers. So where is your volcano god now?

Yes... yes, they are.

If you truly are one of those who believe the 100s of venerable news agencies (print, online, TV) that all of them (left, right and center) with their 100s of thousands of journalists (Republican, Democrat and independents) are all "in on it" for liberals, well, that will be hard belief system to overcome.

The problem is, the "liberal media" myth has been around so long that a good percentage of right wingers actually believe it.

You want true "conservative" news? Try the Financial Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Economist...

Prove that charitywatch.org isn't connected with the government when we know for a fact the MSM is, and that the neocons are not averse to bombing brown people in their homelands then starting a media campaign to cover up their crimes. People who are smart don't trust the establishment anymore, and if you really want to delve into propoganda then you'll stop with the Republican bs because no one cares about establishment sources anymore. Dem or republican,we just want to take our country back from the hands of central bankers and neocons.

The fact that republican spread lies on Clinton for decades is not even arguable. it's a fact, user. and i think even you are capable of seeing it by now.

And besides, whoever endorses who, it doesn't really matter since you should judge the candidates, not the people who endorse them. i mean, i could also point out that the KKK leader endorses trump, but it wouldn't be very relevant

Wtf I love the Rothschilds now

It was created privately by a person called Daniel Borochoff in 1992, not by the government.

And let me tell you something:
If you are smart to see lies people in the establishment tell you, are you also smart enough to see Trump is a massive, gigantic liar himself?

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

I see that "conspiracy theory" is the MSM/shill phrase of the week

You mean the party that essentially hold the same positions of the other party minus a few others would spread lies a out another candidate? At this point what isn't lying when the email leaks came out, especially the Soros leak where he essentially commands Hillary how to deal with "the Albania problem"?

>KKK leader endorser Trump

I fundamentally no problems with this because I know for a fact that it doesn't matter. It doesn't make his points less valid, it doesn't make his position any more corrupt than the neocon platform, and it certainly doesn't mean I'm not going to vote for him. Like I said, Hillary is endorsed by both the Koch brothers abd Soros, where is your volcano god now?

I see that "MSM" and "shill" are the right wing phrases of the election season...

If you stupid mother fuckers can't the difference between a legitimate news source, and a conspiracy theory site, then there's little we can do for you...

You just lack functioning skepticism. Your skepticism is broken...

well then. let's look at another way.

on one hand you have 4 or 5 conservative sites saying one thing.

on the other you have 300 plus sites saying something different than the conservative sites, but pretty much the same as each other.

logic would have it, that it's the 4 or 5 conservative sites that are full of shit, and not the 300 plus regular news sites. simple rules of probability apply here.

Soros did not "command" hillary, user.
There is a different between email that contains recommendations and an email that commands something.

You twist the facts to make it look worse than it actually is