Are women superior to men?

Are women superior to men?

They have lower crime rate, higher graduation rate, longer life expectancy, they are more cooperative, and the list goes on.

The cons include that they tend to be too submissive, but that doesn't out weight all the good things.

yes, thats why men shouldnt be able to hold public office

in some ways. in some ways men are. men and women balance each other out.

gender hate is retarded. racism is understandable, but gender hate? what does that do for your society?

brace yourself for all of the sperging retards coming to this thread. can't feel good about themselves if people see women as having equal worth.

Are stones superior to men?
They have lower crime rate, higher graduation rate, longer life expectancy, they are more cooperative, and the list goes on.
Pic related: the master race.

>they are more cooperative

>taking the rock pill

They are.

Women voted us into the mess we are in now

They are more normal

>self reliance

Why are men so violent and criminal-tier, Sup Forums? 96% of sexual crimes against minors in the U.S. are by men.

Men are niggers.

>self reliance

TOP KEK

>IF YA SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN'!

I don't hate women, I just see them as passive in society. They should be encouraged to be soft and kind so they are better suited to raising children. That's the trade off:

>Men get a lot of responsibility but have to deal with stress and danger.
>Women get little responsibility but have a relatively easy life.

I think every woman could be made better by a good man and vice versa, it's when women attempt to act like men that things go to shit and both sexes end up unhappy.

Women don't work for their own fortune or assets, they find a man that does. Men are under more pressure to perform so that a woman can leech off of him, and are pushed to extra-legal paths.

>superior

they don't take initiative, make compromise and follow orders ("more cooperative")

Nobody would see this as "superior", even though it's well known fact that you prefer your enemie's females for those reasons, over the males. You could call them better suited for certain scenarios, but never "superior".

>self-reliance

>more cooperative
And right here is where you lost all credibility. Hell, there was an entire season of survivor which proves you wrong. Men can bond with men over nothing, women start beef with women over nothing.

>self reliance

Is this good or bad or neither? This means there's both more geniuses and more retards in the male population, so...

Um..K

there's not that big of a difference
if you're single female it would be natural to vote for more government assistance / affirmative action and that's associated with (D)

Imagine a world with women only; no wars, no crime, no bloody strive for dominance over others. Just peace and love.

But no progress either, since only men have the courage to think outside the box.

Would you live in that world?

>52% total voted leave
>52% males voted leave
>52% females voted leave
dat math

>all dat crime
>motivated by materialism
>materialism required to impress women

i love bad boys :^)

There wouldn't be international wars but there would be constant conflict within society because women are generally absolutely terrible at conflict resolution. Have you ever worked somewhere with a majority female staff? Imagine that across an entire country. I'd rather have the odd war that started and ended cleanly than constant petty conflict that resulted in literally nothing getting done.

It would make sense, but do you know any women with any sense?

Women are actually able to compromise better than men. While men want all or nothing, women can split it half.

In my experience literally the opposite is true moominman

This is very true. Men are more extreme, was it good or bad.

>lower crime rate
You mean lower incarceration rate.
>higher graduation rate
Gender politics in the (((academia)))
>longer life expectancy
Less likely to exhibit risky behavior
>they are more cooperative
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no
>and the list goes on
Seriously, is this bait?

Giving political power to women is usually the last action of a decadent civilization. "Liberated" women are literally cancer.

Women can't think rationally and the worst thing you can do is to feed their egos into thinking they are equals to men.

If women didn't had the ability to reproduce then kings and other men would haunt them for fun.

>haunt
*HUNT

Can a woman change a tire?

Do you have the all-female company article, too?

Women do not commit less crime because of higher moral, but because they are less capable of overpowering other people.

Can women change anything at all?

The lemon-colored MG skids across the road and the woman driver brings it to a
somewhat uncertain halt. She gets out and finds her left front tire flat. Without
wasting a moment she prepares to fix it: she looks towards the passing cars as if
expecting someone. Recognizing this standard international sign of woman in
distress ('weak female let down by male technology'), a station wagon draws up. The
driver sees what is wrong at a glance and says comfortingly, `Don't worry. We'll fix
that in a jiffy' To prove his determination, he asks for her jack. He does not ask if she
is capable of changing the tire herself because he knows - she is about thirty, smartly
dressed and made-up - that she is not. Since she cannot find a jack, he fetches his
own, together with his other tools. Five minutes later the job is done and the
punctured tire properly stowed. His hands are covered with grease. She offers him
an embroidered handkerchief, which he politely refuses. He has a rag for such
occasions in his tool box. The woman thanks him profusely, apologizing for her
`typically feminine' helplessness. She might have been there till dusk, she says, had
he not stopped. He makes no reply and, as she gets back into the car, gallantly shuts
the door for her. Through the wound-down window he advises her to have her tire
patched at once and she promises to get her garage man to see to it that very
evening. Then she drives off.

As the man collects his tools and goes back to his own car, he wishes he could wash
his hands. His shoes - he has been standing in the mud while changing the tire - are
not as clean as they should be (he is a salesman). What is more, he will have to
hurry to keep his next appointment. As he starts the engine he thinks, `Women!
One's more stupid than the next'.

They can change their mind. Twelve times per minute.

Does such a thing as female mind exist?

whenever i get too riled up with feminist bullshit i watch one of these shows and calm right down assuring myself that they have no ability to survive without men and a disgustingly happy smirk appears on my face.

It certainly appears to exist and can emulate a human mind enough that if someone isn't paying attention they might mistake it for human.
Unfortunately women are like parrots. Although it looks similar one is a mere mockery of the other.

I'd say it's more that they get a lot of free support from all of society.

Just about any woman can beg for help and get it.

Hell if not they can always just whore themselves out.

Men have no such luxury. No one cares about them. They could be bleeding to death in a ditch or freezing to death in the winter.

Good riddance.

Then you remember that there will always be a ready supply of beta cucks to serve them and grab the gun?

animals have lower crime rates than women
they're more cooperative
they have lower firearm homicide rate
less spousal abuse
are more self sufficient

are animals better than women?
are women really even people?

Recall that there will always be droves of men more than happy to serve as slaves to women as that article demonstrated

this is the same reasoning cat haters think
>dogs are more submissive
>more obedient
>they love you unconditionally

implying dogs are smarter because they're more likely to do what you want

I'm not "red-pilled" but speaking honestly it seems like women are more civilised but less inspired, so they're prone to peaceful stagnation. (not necessarily a bad thing desu.)

kek burger bro
add me in the reddit screen cap :DD

>droves
as compared to the billions of women that are more than happy to be servants and submissive in bed

if you ignore western women anyways

Females lack EVERYTHING endowed by the Y chromosome. They have a double dose of X, giving them twice as much FEELS bullshit. It's the source of "women's intuition" and "muh gut feels".

In ever instance where logic and reasoning is required, the average woman will fall short of the average man. The difference becomes more jarring when deceptive messages meant to prey on emotions are mixed into the equation (ie: the entirety of the DNC).

least xir username is accurate

>civilized
see "compliant"

Because prison is mostly for violent crimes, women of the lowest strata are not thugs but whores

I'd say a dog is less self sufficient than a trained woman but a cat is more self sufficient even if it isn't trained.
The difference is especially startling when you look at the Indian breed of woman. Even cats can use designated species toilets but the Indian breed can not.

What you're saying is a women who follows traditional gender roles. Don't fall for the 'women are wonderful effect' look it up if you want to. Women are by no means capable of doing any job expect few. Society wouldn't be fixed, until we bring back traditional gender roles and arranged marriages back.

this is kinda true, i mean what is there even to debate about rape, it happens its bad, dont blame everyone for a few peoples actions

it matters not, its about the womans inability and the mans ability, while being willing cuck slaves for women mens abilities are even greater thanks to the undying will to fuck.

>mhw

>Self-Reliance

women are slower than men, on the whole, mostly because their hips need to be wider to make childbirth possible and that decreases efficiency slightly.

Got me good

Why are they always obese and wearing thick rimmed glasses?

I'm making a list of warning signs, any user got anything else to add?
>Obese.
>Ugly glasses.
>Ugly clothing in general. Especially colourful and 'exotic' clothing.
>Coloured hair.
>Coloured kid or boyfriend/ex.

Men are the best and the worst.

They create the most (modern civilization and 99% of the good shit in it), and they destroy the most.

Women couldn't bitch on the Internet if it wasn't for men inventing the internet.

You forgot facial piercings, especially nose studs.

permasmug state is the biggest red flag

Hence why men have more CEO,s and scientists but also a higher crime rate a prison population

Tattoos and being any kind of art student.

A willingness to take what you want by force is important to survival

>her
>used to be

I'd say they also hate white people

>she used to be a man
NO ONE actually says that irl
it's a penisless man, no more no less

Some tattoos can just be the result of being an edgy youth. I'll agree that any political/slogan tattoo and such are red flags.
Everyone had an edge phase. What matters is whether they continue the behaviour after leaving it.

>brace yourself for all of the sperging retards coming to this thread. can't feel good about themselves if people see women as having equal worth.

Your idea of "equal" is making innocent men suffer so slags that have never sacrificed anything at all can have more than they need.

Go get your teeth knocked in you fucking faggot.

>Implying all trannies get the snip.

Depends on the tats, the location and the amount of them.

Usually it's a sign of terrible decision making, much like coal burners.

Even my female friends I like and respect fall in the category.

>2006
>10 year old statistic
All I can see is male privilege, yep not the other way around.

Also crazy hair color, very loud

So a man in a dress, then.

how are you supposed to fuck an mtf if it still has a dick?
dos nod gombute :DDDDD

Coloured hair was in there mate.

except addictions woman tend to go more extreme there

>The cons include that they tend to be too submissive
idiot

their cooperation skills (lul) are pretty forgettable. Ya life expectancy is nice of course. The crime rate...inofficially very high put it that way lol

If you mean degrees in social science...

Im not entirely sure if that creature is a woman or a really ugly tranny that transitioned at 40

A man with tits. Turns out men can grow them although many just get implants.
Even dresses are optional nowadays
Whut whut in da butt?

nooo you've put that song in my mind now!!!! damn you!!!!