Alex Jones is (((DANGEROUS)))

Dear truly redpilled men,

You guys realize we have to turn against him before he turns against us with all his useful idiot(they're the same people just following him instead of commie sanders now) followers right? He will literally bring the fury of own people down upon the nazi globalists if we do not start telling the truth about (((INFOWARS))).

>inb4 durrrr we need him to win the election!
Trump already has that in the bag. Hillary cant even hold a fucking dump in without passing out. HOW WOULD SHE EVER WIN A DEBATE?

Proof video:
youtube.com/watch?v=RymaodaYc0E

Music video:
youtube.com/watch?v=9uvvVTBponc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY
youtube.com/watch?v=52fm6zAHa-w
youtu.be/6NqyWaa7MrY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QUUzlRc5qCQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LlOSdRMSG_k&t=40s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=j_K8fljn9is
youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es
youtube.com/watch?v=qQXako7GP60
youtube.com/watch?v=eYrZkFEiY1I
youtube.com/watch?v=k4FgrJpfNTU
communismbythebackdoor.tv/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=ktX4viox8zY

Never thought I would say this but FUCKING ETERNAL ANGLOS

So he is becoming a cult leader?

>he thinks Sup Forums takes Alex Jones seriously

Alex Jones is an American treasure and a heroic patriot.

OP should be lined up against a wall and shot

>video from Alex (((Jones))) past before (((they))) got to him
youtube.com/watch?v=52fm6zAHa-w

HE IS HIGH LEVEL HIGH ENERGY CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

GET THE MEME FACTORIES READY MEN

THE ENEMY JUST GOT BIGGER

EXACTLY

WE NEED TO STOP HIM

MORE MEMES

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Fuck off, D&C shill.

If you don't you are smart but HE ALSO NEEDS TO BE EXPOSED

JIDF SWITCHING TACTICS

ALEX JONES WAS OUR USEFUL IDIOT AND HIS TIME IS UP

>provides good info and interviews with Roger Stone
>mobilizes supporters and provides excellent ground footage
>exposes MSM lies over and over
>GUISE WE NEED TO STOP HIM

You're such a painfully obvious shill it hurts. And new too.

Fuck off and die you treacherous worm.

Use a real argument faggot

PROTECT THE GOD EMPEROR FROM ALL TRAITORS

>GUISE SEE I'M JUST LIKE YOU I LIKE TRUMP BUT WE NEED TO DESTROY HIS SUPPORTER WHO PROVIDES INFORMATION ABOUT GLOBALISTS AND WHOM TRUMP HAS DONE AN INTERVIEW WITH

Fight me nigger ive been on Sup Forums longer than you have

Use a real argument other than AD HOMINEM you fucking jew

You know I used to argue with you fucking jews everytime I came here until the past few months you heebs slacked off and I noticed how much more agreeable shit became. Then I realized: YOU SNEAKY KIKES SHIFTED THE GAME TO MAKE US THINK WE WERE WINNING

Too bad for you we actually will and not even the best controlled opposition ever can stop it (i admit alex jones is brilliant as a tactic though touchè jew)

Use an argument jew

This samurai sees right through your rat ways

You sound like someone trying way too hard to fit in and look like a Sup Forumsack. It's cringy.

You were clearly hired recently.

I don't agree with everything Alex Jones says or does, but I think that on the whole of things, he's doing more good than bad.

The real problem (not just with InfoWars, but rather any big personality or form of media) is that the majority of people seem to lack any sort of skepticism. Once they find a program that they mostly agree with, they will begin to take everything from that program at face-value, questioning nothing else about it. It is the responsibility of each and every individual to analyze and question what they see, hear, or read, otherwise, we will continue to have these droves of useful idiots who blindly follow the first big name that appeals to them in a desperate attempt to be a part of a group.

>GUISE I'M ONE OF YOU I SWEAR

Nice mobile device you're posting from btw. :^)

He makes the right look bad

>Ad hominem attacks
Everytime

Stop talking.

Hes doing good for the election

But you're right about him TURNING INTO A CULT LEADER THAT WILL HAVE MILLIONS OF (((REDPILLED))) USEFUL IDIOTS UNLESS WE STOP HIM BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE

Thanks for the bump

He does a little bit

No. Have anything to say about my arguments now?

It's actually funny how hard you're trying to fit in.

>HOW YOU DOIN' FELLOW KIDS

He's not even making eye-contact with the camera as he responds to the question. He obviously knows the truth, but isn't willing to reveal it. Probably because his boss is a kike.

Meanwhile this Pro-Islam dick sucking youtube video is also on that channel

youtu.be/6NqyWaa7MrY

Fuck off Ahmed

Im doing a little clickbait sorry
>another ad hominem

Cool so he just serves jews

Fuck muhammad and all of islam. Bunch of dunecoon pedophiles

>HOW YOU DOIN' FELLOWS KIDS. AS YOU CAN SEE I AM ONE OF YOU.

>Ad hominem
>not an argument

Going to say something of value or not?

Stop trying.

>This should be obvious that Infowars.com and the Alex Jones Show has been at the “tip of the spear” in spreading truth in geopolitical matters that mainstream media fails to cover. The organizations worked to help build the failed Ron Paul, and broke stories like Bohemian Grove, and countless other fruits that has been revolutionary. Yet due to Alex Jones’ sharp rhetoric and consequently, his staff’s connections regarding Stratfor with Jones’ own remarks “once a CIA always CIA;” has failed to address the Stratfor links properly combined with the censorship of followers posting related information can only lead to the organizations loss of credence.

Im just going to leave this here in case anyone knows what Stratfor is

Why?

You going to give me a royal family daughter?

At least bribe a fellow kike

I don't get this thread. Alex Jones is bad because he's good?
Spot the (((shill))) doublethink

See
And laugh.

He's controlled opposition for the jews

Did you watch any of the videos?

Why dont you guys just type "Cringe" like you used to?

I watched a bunch of schizo nonsense, yes. Protip, when Jones says 'globalists' he means 'jews'. Get your shit together and correct THAT record

>nazi globalists
But what does this mean?

I stopped listening to this retarded annoying kike loving faggot over six years ago.

kill yourself, degenerate trash

I knew liberals were getting mad at InfoWars but the fact they are trying to shill Sup Forums against humble water filter salesman is the greatest of keks.

THIS IS PROOF THAT ALTERNATE MEDIA SPEARHEADED BY DRUDGE AND INFOWARS IS BREAKING THE CONDITIONING!

CTR/GOOGLE/MSM ARE HERE TRYING TO SHILL THEM BY PROJECTING THEIR OWN LIES AND DECIET ON THEM.

KEK SHALL BLESS THEM!

>durrr schizo just like Bobby (((Fischer)))
Fuck you
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QUUzlRc5qCQ

This ones less than a minute, maybe you can understand that vid

Look at all these jones shilling faggots. Sup Forums is even more blue pilled than I thought.

HE IS GOING TO MAKE ANTI-SEMITISM PART OF GLOBALISM

THATS HOW THEY OPERATE

Finally an ally in this fucking jewish dick sucking hell

>Jones says something to keep ((them)) off his back.

Again, globalists = kikes
You = increasingly buttblasted shill trying harder and harder to correct that record.

Your tricks don't work here scum. Sad.

I used to be naive too

Really regret saving this one as much as I laughed

SERIOUSLY

They fucking find a kike that disagrees with the mainstream (like Milo or some shit) and then they blindly trust him like they cant think for themselves.

TRUST NOONE

Are you saying I work for Clinton?

I really don't know how people can take all the Jones's bs seriously when there are plenty of other news sources. I just cant.

>TRUST NOONE

All you need to know about D&C shills. What a dumbass.

Sorry, BLINDLY* trust noone

Better?

No, I'm
>Implying

>Fuck muhammad and all of islam. Bunch of dunecoon pedophiles

Well taqiyah'd, my friend

Ok you caught me man. The pay is shit and i am tired of being on team CTR. Want me to spill all her secrets?

Never trust a muslim or a jew unless you are a mudslime or a kike

Fuck semitic scum

Go for it, amaze me.
Inb4 Jones works for/with Clinton all along

Also, first thing you've said I agree with 100%
Getting better

Welp, I'm going to go listen to Alex Jones now.

They are enemies working for the same headmasters but they are not connected at all as far as I know. She thinks hes legit and he thinks shes legit.

Theyre both controlled opposition retarded useful idiot puppets.

Alex jones is higher energy but too crazy sometimes.

Clinton is fine and dandy on the surface but a diaper wearing wreck underneath it all. She can barely walk, shes corrupt out the ass in the worst ways possible. SHE HAD AT LEAST ONE OF THOSE RECENT PURE COINCIDENCES KILLED 100% and idk her husband is yeah a rapist while she is a dike at private parties

Any other questions?

Closed the borders because ISLAM IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE BILL OF RIGHT AT ALL

THEY ARE OPPOSITES

THE US SHOULD SHOOT MUSLIMS AS INVADERS WHEN THEY ILLEGALLY COME INTO OUR COUNTRY WITH ILLEGAL GUNS TO KILL AMERICANS AT THE SOUTHERN BORDER

Idk what else to say. I hate semitic religions

So what about Trump? He's expressed loyalty to Israel as well. Is he NWO too then?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LlOSdRMSG_k&t=40s

Alex Jones is Jewish on his mom's side.

Still agreeing with you here. It's nice to find common ground.

These dubs are for you

I refuse to label him yet, but I am worried. For now he is still our God Emperor.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk

Even if he was controlled opposition, what do we do? Rally around fucking David Duke?

Please prove this user

I havent gotten to that part yet

Fuck off nigger

You are a heretic for doubting me

Commit seppuku in shame or make me memes of alex jones looking like a merchant

It was all over pol about 2 weeks ago.
He's 1/4 yids. His mom's mom, full blooded coin clipper.

But Trump too says he supports Israel
m.youtube.com/watch?v=j_K8fljn9is

How do you explain this?

You're an idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=U2G9MR1n7Es

No. Make an argument kike.

DONT DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW
Do you have a link?

Either 4d chess or whatever Trump kills us. Would you rather die by any other sword than the Donald's while he says "sorry kid, youre fired"

They play both sides of all coins

5 star post you fucking leaf

More relevant than ever
>Yfw this was written in early 2000's

Why do you guys think he is controlled opposition? He's been in this game a long time. He's just a little autistic with how explosive and energetic he gets on air.

>trust me goyim:the post

He literally says: you're all doing what we don't like in our system so We are going to kill you all and control our own system completely

This meme is better and its actually from reality

Did you even read the thread and watch the vids I linked?

Yes he is entertaining. Yes he says stuff the mainstream doesn't. No he is not a loyal ally.

>Libs fearing a water filter merchant.
Why even live?

what story are you shill sliding today?

Are we supposed to believe that this fat fuck snuck into bohemian grove, took pictures, left and shared, and is still alive...still doing his thing?...not even a scratch on him?...gtfoutta here

Got any real arguments? I have already provided plenty

I thought he got subverted later but yeah he could be a deep decades long jew.

Oh Assanges lawyer got suicided by train by an assassin and one failed to break into Assanges room and (((ESCAPED))) of course

I'll fucking TLDR the top storie for you if you want

A muslim woman stabbed 3 people in Brussels I think judging by the OP

All you need to do is remember Ben Shapiro's tactic "infiltrate their ranks, know their ideology, pander to them and then destroy them from the inside".

All the alt-right is controlled opposition trying to get the monopoly of nationalism which is rising right now.
Remember all people like Stefan, Alex, Paul, etc say the same stuff.

>Globalists bad
>Muslims bad
>Israel good
>Capitalism good

Also remember that the jews don't care who rules. They just want control over the money. We could have Hitler 2.0 as long as he leaves the jews alone.
Never trust anyone who calls the germans of the third reich nazis, nor the people who says the nazis were the bad guys during WWII. Sure people like Dinesh D'Souza or Stefan Molineux make good points about things you're worried about. But that's called controlled opposition.

EXACTLY

CONTROLLED OPPOSITION DOESNT MEAN JUST THE LEFT

>le he jew start witch hunt

Come on guys, I never liked the liars from infowars and their cheap articles but this is getting silly.

Did you actually read the text? It's about information control, not killing people.
Also said by the villain of the game. Not meant to be trusted.

Whatever information control kills people when corrupt monsters are in power

Jullian Assanges lawyer is dead today

>he doesn't take AJ seriously
do you even filter your water bro?

While he is temporarily on our side, we should focus our efforts on redpilling his audience.

His defenses are down right now, but rest assured after this election they'll be up again and the window of opportunity will close

Kek is with jones

>always says 911 was an inside job (by US)
>never admits it was a jew job done by Israel and US because jews run both but covers for Israel

The Jews did 911 to start the "war on terror" (war on Muslim countries needed by the Jews for Greater Israel) to begin the "Greater Israel" project which will ultimately be home base for the communist World Government NWO to rule planet earth.

911 SOLVED IN 2 MINUTES
youtube.com/watch?v=qQXako7GP60

Greater Israel - The Jewish Plan for the Middle East, The Oded Yinon Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=eYrZkFEiY1I

NWO: Communism by the Backdoor Part 11
youtube.com/watch?v=k4FgrJpfNTU
Complete Documentary
communismbythebackdoor.tv/

>preventing chaos & destruction
Don't interfere with Kek's will retard

Alex Jones ripped off Ghost. kill yourself, my man.