IT'S OVER

TRUMP IS GOING TO GIVE AMNESTY TO THE ILLEGALS

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/21/it-sure-sounds-like-donald-trump-is-considering-his-biggest-flip-flop-yet/

JUST

>washington post
>source
>buzzfeed

k

Senpai baka desu

Stop fucking shilling this is blatantly a lie

He said he wanted to treat them humanely. Meaning not throw them into the gas chamber or toss them out on the street. That doesn't mean they won't get deported.

>I SWEAR GUIZE TRUMP FILP FLOPPED,HE'S NOT EVEN RAYCIST ANYMORE
>b-but still don't vote for him,because....he's racist

Keep telling yourself that Trumpkiddy.

>Washington post
>buzz feed
>Univision

None of these are credible

I told you that Trump was going to sell out when he picked Pence as his VP.
That outed him as a globalist shill.
I told you he was secretly a cuckservative. You didn't listen.

We're doomed. The only thing that can save us now is civil war or world war.

Damn this people are fucking retarded Trump never said he was going to deport all Mexicans he clearly said he wanted to get rid of all Mexican criminals.

Thanks for Correcting the Record

The washington post SOURCES buzzfeed
>Late Saturday, BuzzFeed and Univision reported

>Donald Trump launched his campaign on a promise to be very, very tough on illegal immigration — and immigrants. He called Mexican immigrants "rapists" and "criminals."

NO HE DIDNT

HE WAS TALKING ABOUT ILLEGALS, NOT MEXICAN IMMIGRANTS

HE SAID ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS BRING RAPISTS, NOT THAT THEY ARE RAPISTS

>he's flip flopping
NO HE ISNT
HE'S NEVER MENTIONED POLICY ABOUT DEPORTATION BEFORE AND HE STILL HASN'T YET, JUST THAT HE CONSIDERED DEPORTING THEM AND IT STILL SOUNDS LIKE HE WANTS TO DO JUST THAT

REEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING MEDIA

4D FOUR DEE
D4 OURU EEE
URUO EED
RUOF

I guess nobody read the art of the deal. The first step is to make outrageous and polorizing claims, gain the attention, and then come to a reasonable compromises once you get to the negotiating table.

24D Chess

He's not, strictly speaking, offering amnesty/citizenship.

If you've committed any additional crimes since coming here illegally - you go back.
If you've been an unproductive leech since coming here illegally - you go back.
If you've been a law-abiding, productive member of society and a pillar of your community since coming here illegally - you will get a path to legal residency, but never citizenship.

We all knew this was the only way it was going to turn out. There's no way Trump would ever get Democrats in Congress to play ball on mass deportations, and the logistics of deporting 12 million people are too much to manage on executive orders alone.

Trump is a businessman and compromise is the language of business. The best deal is the deal that gives everyone something they want, and this is exactly what's happening here.

Democrats want the illegals that have behaved themselves to be allowed to stay - they get that.

Hispanic voters want the friends and family they know who've come here illegally to be allowed to stay - they get that.

Republicans want border security and don't want 12 million illegals getting voting rights - they get that.

Trump supporters want a wall and want illegals who've been committing crimes to get kicked out - they get that.

Everybody wins.

I'll just have to correct the record here

Open Borders faggot, just like his brother

>Univision
kek