twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she's hot tho

Hugh Mungus

She's pretty hot

The ones you should really hate are
Don lemon
Dana bash
Wolf blitzer

I wanna rip that shirt open and cum on her titties.

I want to bury my face in her crotch.

At least I want to fuck her.

Don Lemon though. This smug ignorant mic hogging affirmative action hire should be shot.

Everyone at CNN should be considered terrorist empathizers and complicit in the coup of the United States government by globlists and killed with extreme prejudice.

Every last one, no mercy. Must set an example for future media.

Hate her? This nigger is the worst.
youtube.com/watch?v=hy4hKG1A0T8 shows how """centrist""" CNN was even in 2011

I wanna poop on her chest, and use my dick as a paintbrush to dick smear a beautiful picture.

>(((Dana Bash)))
>(((Wolf Blitzer)))

One time she was interviewing some fat thug rapper and she was visibly creaming her panties. Leaning in and batting eyes etc. Fucking coal burning cunt.

>when your chinese waiter gives you something you didn't order

CNN has gotten absolutely intolerable these past few years. They deserve to be shut down just for the sake of protecting the integrity of the press. FOX and MSNBC aren't much better but CNN is noticeably worse and more widespread.

What can we do to hurt their bottom line?

link?

Amanpour is the worst.

They're already dead last in ratings.

Anderson is always well lubricated

Hate this smug faggot so much

Rand's hair is fucking unelectable.

>What can we do to hurt their bottom line?

Get Based Sheriff Clarke to do more interviews:

youtube.com/watch?v=cOZ8dSegxhw

CNN "On Location"

CNN is pure entertainment

Love this one. Clarke is one of the few who managed to dominate Don Faggot. Gaylord can't even maintain eye contact with the sheriff.

Rato needs his own CNN comedy hour

i want to cover her in maple syrup

If any of you guys haven't see this, you gotta watch
youtube.com/watch?v=IdYRN8Clddw

My Twitter is based solely upon hatred for Don Lemon... I hate that halfrican.

This sums up CNN

dumb anchors are hot

his daughter a cute

don't you have a mother?

Her brexit tears were beautiful. I have never seen a more assblasted libtard. She was so mad she was shaking and literally calling brexit voters racists and saying that old people shouldn't be allowed to vote. The fucking nerve of that cunt.

It'll surprise the Hillary-haters here but she actually had some candid criticisms of the US cable news channels herself.

"Viewership of Al Jazeera is going up in the United States because it's real news. You may not agree with it, but you feel like you're getting real news around the clock instead of a million commercials and, you know, arguments between talking heads, and the kind of stuff that we do on our news, which, you know, is not particularly informative to us, let alone foreigners."

inb4 HOW DARE SHE CRITICIZE CNN, OUR MEDIA IS THE BEST

Don's skin is more unelectable.

>Al Jazeera
>real news

The network that initially reported the Nice attack as if it were an accident on it's English network. Not even it's far more radical, jihadi-supporting, Arabic network.

No wonder Hillary likes it.