23 and me thread

Is this white enough to not be considered a mutt?

>cunt
>expected results
>actual results
Let’s do this

>0.2% southern european

Sorry but you are not white

Also maybe some family history as well. My dad is from Texas and my mother is a native German. I don’t know much about my mothers side but my fathers ancestors fought in the Texas revolution and the civil war.

>only 0.3% scandinavian

Sorry but you are only 0.3% wh*te

Well shit...

I’m afraid to get a dna test, I have white parents but my dad has really dark skin.

Dios mio...

>german

lmao squareheads aren't white

El obscuro....

Dios mio...

People pay money for this shit?

DAS RITE

la atrocidad...

>i have white parents
>but my dad's a nigger
Christ

El hijo de mi esposa ...

I do, he’s just a bit tan, really!

La creatura...

Cletus you are a mutt.

Pic of my tan white dad

Kek

Quintessentially American post

Dios...

bump

My Makedonian blood burns proud!

I like how your 23 and me breaks down into specific regions but would it do the same for South Asia and Central Asia? '

pic related is my genographic project results

also my haplomemes

>tfw probably inbred because almost everyone in my family for the last ~600 years came from the red area
>only know of 8 outsiders in my family history but they're from the neighboring areas

hello goyim

Askenazi are the slav-jewish?

I was adopted from Russia. I have no clue what I am, but I'm very pale with brown eyes and brown hair.
Most Gedmatch calculators suggests that I'm half Russian and half Armenian, but who knows.

Not my real name, btw. So, I did not just dox myself.

THE ROMANOV DYNASTY LIVES ON

Ashkenazim are the ones who lived in the Pale of Settlement, which was a region in eastern europe that roughly corresponds to parts of modern day Poland, Belarus, Russia and Lithuania. Mostly the first two.

IMPERATOR

I best you are cute
Post lips

I thought there'd be more Southern Europe in there (the trace region is just general "Southern European", so that makes me 49% if this is accurate).

>pale skin with brown eyes and hair
>from Russia
>blood indicates one ancestor was about half southern European (Italian?) and half Middle Eastern
Seems pretty clearly Ashkenazi.

Ashkenazi DNA is very distinct. They would've marked it as ashkenazi if that's what it was. 23andme is especially good with this.

>Seems pretty clearly Ashkenazi.
I don't think so.
In all likelihood, 23andme isn't accurate for me, because one of my ancestors was on the edge of Europe-West Asia.
For instance, if I change the confidence % on 23andme to 90%, I get 40% unassigned.

Why would one adopt anyone form Russia?

Dios mio...

Russophilia.

Bud, you don't even know the half of it.
My sister bought me one of these DNA kits last Christmas. I spit in the fucking thing and sent it on its way.
I get the results back after New Years and my eyes immediately navigate to 10 fucking percent North African DNA. Nearly have a heart attack. Then I look at the entry beneath that and find it says 10 percent DNA from the Arabian Peninsula.
The rest was what I expected: Polish and Ukrainian.
I know of absolutely NO ancestors from Maghreb or the Middle East. Either the test was totally fucking wrong or I'm 20 percent descended from some shitskin goat farmers. Something isn't adding up here.

my ancestor

That's normal for burgers. Lots of ethnicities there.

>10 percent DNA from the Arabian Peninsula.
>The rest was what I expected: Polish and Ukrainian.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, it's a mystery!

do Indians normally get SEA/Oceania? What are you

wut
nigga you a halfie

My mum is constantly going on about how she'd love to find out her family roots and I've considered getting her one of these tests as a present but I'm worried a test like this may reveal she has a genetic disease or she's related to hitler or something. What do?

>I know of absolutely NO ancestors from Maghreb or the Middle East. Either the test was totally fucking wrong or I'm 20 percent descended from some shitskin goat farmers.

Typical retard thinking all of the middle east and north africa are just some "shitskin" goat farmers. As if there has been never a case of north africans travelling to east europe.

Man shut the fuck up already dumbass. Posts like yours really trigger me.

I really doubt it was a case of a north african going up to Poland or Ukraine. Much more likely that they met in America.

Or maybe that.

The world is just a melting pot of genes and ethnicities. You will NEVER EVER find a person who is 100% homogenous, regarding ethnicity and race, unless they are some sort of nomad who breeds with their cousins.

It's just a result of trade routes and immigration.

>she has a genetic disease
It is better to know about it and be prepared, rather than being a frozen in fear pussy
>hitler
Even if she is, she is not responsible for his actions. Anyways, every person is somehow related to another person. We even have common ancestors with fish

Literally the same here. My dad's belly is white.

>My dad's belly is white.