Quippy Strange

So Disney will turn this potentially capekino franchise into another quipfest right?

slashfilm.com/additional-doctor-strange-scenes/

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/additional-doctor-strange-scenes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nope

Calm yet tits dccuck, reshoots do not mean more jokes or whatever

It fucked ss tho

Harmon is good

Suicide Squad had emergency reshoots that lost five weeks and reworked the entire third act.

Doctor Strange had one week of scheduled reshoots that already happened.

But it's still influenced by disney suits who think that EVERY marvel movie needs humour.

What's wrong with a few spots of humor to lighten things up? Every Batman movie ever has had some humor to them.

Real people don't tell jokes or have fun.

I'm more annoyed that everything will feature Iron Man from now on

A Tony stark cameo was rumoured as it was revealed the film takes place the same time as Iron man 1 does.

Which is why Sitwell & Hydra already knows about strange in winter soldier, he may already be established to some extent.

>capekino
Back to Sup Forums with you

>movie gets reshoots
>everyone assume it means they are making the tone lighter and adding more jokes

Every fucking time, without fail, this happens.

>cape flicks
>realism
I know what you're doing there, but you still have to pick one user haha

>muh mainstream PG action movie that appeals to major audiences by inserting humorous quips and pop-culture references isn't a faithful adaptation!

modern entertainment's dead, go read the comics if they haven't succumbed to the same trend already

>rumoured

This move will signify the beginning of the end for the Marvel movie domination. They wont have a big hit again until the next Avengers movie

Yep, shouldn't be a surprise. Quite frankly, I'm not treating any of the post-Civil War MCU movies as canon at this point since they're not even being made by Marvel anymore unless explicitly referenced by Agents of SHIELD and/or the Netflix shows.

It was never going to be better than a 7/10 so calm down. A few jokes isn't going to make it worse.

That's how Brits spell, or at least what spell correct tells me

sure buddy

>This movie will probably be bland and forgettable, instead of an insane trip like the original Ditko comics.

The trailers made it look as quippy as every Marvel movie.

>the film takes place the same time as Iron man 1 does
No, it was explained that the film takes place over the course of the timeframe from Iron Man 1 to Civil War. Strange spends years training in the mystic arts, so he gets into his accident around the timeframe of IM1, then will spend the timeframe between IM1 and CW searching for the ancient one then training.

How so?

OR

>for once the creative department got absolute freedom and set the bar for the modern CG industry

He has to do something during that training though or it makes no sense hy that Hydra agent would reference him

He won't and it was just a throwaway line that only autists will remember or be bothered by

>Kino

I really wish I had a "go back to TV" version of this picture with the movie version of Captain America punching out Bane.

fuck forgot pic

hint hint

Disappointed to hear he gets injured in a generic car accident

Always felt the skiing was so much better, since it highlighted that he was super rich and arrogant and the frost helped to make his fingers more permanently fucked up

Well regardless of whether they address the Stephen strange name-drop (it was probably just meaningless fanservice) it makes sense for there to be references in the background to events in the mcu as strange is trained from 2008 to 2016.

...What?

>quip

Read a comic, faggot.

Other than wifi what quips were there mr memer?

Don't make me remember this
>tfw Mads will be wasted

Can you link me to the place they discuss the timeline?
I can't find it.

CW had reshoots, added that mother that make Stark feel bad I guess. Not sure what SS added, they could of course have been lying out their ass about more jokes, or they restructured the narrative like fuck since apparently Joker just disappeared from everything but flashbacks.

It would make sense that he was operating somehow and Hydra got Intel on him or maybe on Ancient One

That's cool and all, but I want to read it with my own eyes.

Sup Forums is full of made up rumormill shit that this gullible ass board takes as gospel and I'm not about that.

its light hearted comic book movie!
>>its a stupid quipfest
It has a serious adult style
>>stupid gritty reboot

Never gonna please everybody....

>slashfilm.com/additional-doctor-strange-scenes/

What? They got Harmon to wirte something for them? The guy's creative, I'll give him that. A hack, but an imaginative one

>they will never make a movie thats so Trippy that it actually makes the audience physically sick

why won't they use 3D CGI technology to its full potential ???

ITT: we complain no matter what a movie does

for some reason people hate humor and fun here

It's enlightenment or death.

There was that one with the dude walking between the twin towers I suppose, not so much trippy, just gave everyone vertigo.

>Suicide Squad had emergency reshoots that lost five weeks and reworked the entire third act
Source on length and purpose of reshoots?

>they will never use multi million dollar sound systems in theaters to play binaural beats so the audience actually enter a theta state as they watch a movie

It all started from Marvel shills when SS reshoots were announced.

The real problem is how since the cape shit movies every comic reader now thinks themselves an expert on film production.

Mads villain seems interesting, though, especially his motives, according to "The Zealot".

> Kaecilius apparently could be connected to a fuckton of villains:

> The book of Cagliostro dealing with time travel who was influenced by Shuma Gorath
> Said book includes parts of the Darkhold, Chthon's book of real nasty shit
> Thanos's waifu Death is also in the mix, too.
> And of course Dormammu.

I just finishing reading that issue, so I may as well say it. Ditko had long been off the series when this page was done. This was Tom Palmer in Strange's first solo.

>The real problem is how since the cape shit movies every comic reader now thinks themselves an expert on film production.

Maybe this wouldn't happen if people didn't make multiple threads a day talking about movies!

I liked that idea user

Remember that the algorithm wasn't just targeting superheroes, it would've also been aiming for celebrities, notable figures, and normal no-name citizens who expressed "dangerous" thoughts. Even just as a notable douchebag surgeon, Strange would've still been on the list if even the slightest bit of prior action pointed to him being someone who wouldn't agree with Hydra's new regime.

Should have just kept it as Hitler desu

According to the Lego set, Strange has tentacle monsters chilling in his office while he sips tea.

that looked like liam neeson in the thumbnail

Lego sets lie a lot. See also Lex Luthor's battlecopter armed with kryptonite missiles that was definitely in BvS.

They don't always lie

They lie a fucking lot though. My point is you shouldn't take a lego set as gospel til you see something more.

If only...