Other urls found in this thread:

friatider.se/attaarig-pojke-dodad-i-explosion-i-goteborg
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=104&artikel=6501246
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Grenades in Göteborg?
Not news.

Move along.

Long live the Islamic Caliphate of Bongistan. May Allah deliver it to the promise land of goats and little boys.

Sauce?

Sweden is pathetic.

Another one of Allah's little soldiers taken away from us.

R A R E
A
R
E

Shart in mart

are grenade attacks common in sweden or something?

The devious Swede strikes again

friatider.se/attaarig-pojke-dodad-i-explosion-i-goteborg

sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=104&artikel=6501246

N E W
E
W

It's Albanian gangsters tooled up with crap from the Yugoslav wars fighting each other. I'll bet little Yusuf's brother was involved with some very nasty people.

Look at this freedom hating fucker. His country doesn't allow him to bring 2 hand grenades over the border legally.

Isn't Sweden a gun/explosive free zone. How do we know he didn't own goal himself.

Grenades are legal, I'm serious look it up.

Something along the lines of 32 grenade attacks last year.

One of your little girls are getting raped right now and you're sitting on Sup Forums

do you think people in 1920s would have threads like this

>Wozniacki
>American
>Visiting family in Canada

You can't make this stuff up

fucking kurwaniggers

Swedes are known for their love of high explosives, like Alfred Nobel.

>yUUSUF
>British

>british schoolboy
>yuusaf warsame

be careful i got a warning for saying "clean up in aisle poo" in some other shart thread

on topic, why are they throwing Iraqi potatoes in to houses up there?

I don't like when kids suffer, even if they are shitskins.

ahhahahha

fucking rekt

There has been a couple of them in like 3 years. Just fucking think about it. A fucking grenade explosion in Sweden.

What is up with Sweden and grenade attacks?

At least us, the kurwaniggers used english first names like everyone else. Yusuf doesn't sound much british tobehonestfam.

The family that was visited was the family of a convicted killer.
Revenge at it's finest.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

mfw Sweden is the only country with a list of grenade attacks

>Yuusuf Warsame
>a British schoolboy
>visiting family in Sweden
>killed by a grenade
>A FUCKING GRENADE

This shit practically writes itself. We don't even have people killing people with grenades in America.

T O P F U C K I N G K E K

is this a legit grenade or like someone threw a firecracker that made some noise and everyone is calling it a grenade?

c

>have strict gun laws
>people just start using fucking grenades for home defense instead

>is this a legit grenade or like someone threw a firecracker that made some noise and everyone is calling it a grenade?

Real grenades courtesy of the Yugo mafia we got after we let them in during and after the Balkan wars.

It just keeps happening.

I am not sure in this particular case, but there has been grenade attacks. There was some loophole (or maybe is) that lets people bring grenades.

I personally don't blame the government here. We didn't use to have niggers, so nobody even thought about bringing grenades. This is just an oversight that's easy to make when all you got is civilized people.

why the FUCK have I never heard of this?

never even imagined something like this could be happening in Europe. good job, little-somalia

fuck me, we're next

The grenade is imported by the Yugo mafia into Sweden and is probably illegal in the Balkans to begin with. The problem is that you may bring up to 2 hand grenades legally into the country. And if you go fuck it let's import a car full of hand grenades it's just a minor crime due to hand grenades being classified as explosive devices. Legally they are equal to a firecracker. Customs aren't allowed to seize hand grenades due to this.

I believe the loop hole should be closed by 1st July this year when new laws where passed. However there are probably truckloads of hand grenades in the country by now.

its actually because of ex-yugos and eastern yuropeens

bunch of balkan mobsters blowing each other and associated people up

So you are safe from this. You'll get religion of pece mass shootings and suicide bombings instead.

... yet Amerifats will still say that gun-laws have no influence whatsoever an gun-violence

>guns
>grenades

>domestic gun laws having anything to do with foreign import of literal fucking grenades

maybe fix your borders and immigration laws first and then you can worry about (((gun violence)))