G:KND never ever

>G:KND never ever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqmZ1vPnLFg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It hurts, Sup Forums.

The traitor feels your pain.

>Tfw pic related is my reaction before and after G:KND got cancelled
That was the sexiest thing Kuki has ever said that made me go diamonds for her.

Nigel has seen some shit

>G:KND got cancelled
>cancelled
Son, I...

Abigail looks like she's just fed up with him.

Y'know, sometimes it's better to let things die, guys.

I would feel way more willing to let GKND go if it had just been a concept thing and not that whole GET HYPE machine that ran a week with the website and the clips and all the old voice actors and McCracken w/crew clearly being very willing to do it.

>all that potential
>limitless story arc possibilities
>letting it go

That's not how we operate around here.

How did it die?

>tfw we will never see Toiletnator go god mode and flush an entire galaxy or something

Why should it though? Hey Arnold!'s fanbase has been constantly asking for their Jungle Movie and they got it.

We should do the same with this show

>there will never be fanart of number one as the emperor of kid kind with his loyal subjects .

>Nuppg

Oh.
Oh no.

What would your ideal storyline be, Sup Forums?

>Nigel has been in the G:KND for a while
>GKND team arrives on earth to inform them that they've been declared a lost cause, and that the KND operatives have a short amount of time to evacuate the planet before it is destroyed
>Earth KND obviously revolt against this decision and begin fighting against GKND as a rebel planet
>KND, especially sector V, feel betrayed by numbah one
>meanwhile, unbeknownst to them, numbah one has always been against this decision and is acting cooperative in order to get to earth to help them fight back
>in the process of getting back to earth, he is found out by the GKND and branded a criminal, while being hunted by the KND at the same time for being a traitor
>series focuses on sector V hunting numbah one while fighting GKND

Is what happens when NONE of the original people are working on it. The new people try to turn it into their own thing and totally shit on the source material in an attempt to "make their mark". GKND was being pushed by the original creator. Same with Hey Arnold. They know their shows better than anyone and whatever they do will serve the show and not themselves.

I want to believe user, I really do.

Is 1 really pulling a reverse op like that? In the video he seemed completely onboard with it aside from that tear he gave, I don't think he was acting. Dude's always been pretty militant in the series.

I think he would have been the bad guy in G:KND.

Probably something like that. Wasn't G:KND's mission to "cure adulthood"? Sounds like genocide to me. Or the kid-friendliest equivalent.

Nigel gets caught up in G:KND's aggressive campaign but doesn't understand their true mission. When he figures it out, he's appalled since he knows not all adults are bad and shouldn't be eradicated wholesale, but not after fighting some of his comrades and having to earn back their trust.

KND on earth would feel mostly the same about not genociding the adults, although it might cause a civil war type deal with factions of kids who actually agree with with it. Basically the whole planet's organization is crippled to the point of being unable to combat the G:KND in full scale warfare except to just barely defend the earth. Sector V and assorted allies are tasked with being special forces commandos to stall the invasion until everything on earth gets sorted out.

Some possible arcs: a proposed kid draft, a decommissioning arc for one of the main characters, VILLAIN TEAM UPS, and much more.

Why did they have to hype it up so much? It wouldn't hurt as bad if it were just a small concept.

People need to get a grip.
NuPPG IS shit, BUT it's fucking done by incompetent, inexperienced, SJWs underaged people that aren't capable at doing anything good to be put onto such a project.
G:KND, like Samurai Jack, was MADE by the original creators. They knew what they were doing.

The reason it never came to be because the support for such a project wasn't realized because there wasn't enough fan support to make it happen.

Because KND was average.

In the words of Hal Jordan: "I don't know how."

>VILLAIN TEAM UPS

Oh fuck, I didn't even consider

>KND and adults, including father, now have a common enemy
>now the question is what to do with the teenagers
>teenage leaders conflicted on who to side with due to previous adult alliances, but a mutual dislike of adults in general
>both KND and teenage agents splinter due to conflicting ideals of adults

FUCK ME, IT'S LIKE THE START OF WWI.

WHY DID THIS GET CANNED? THE POTENTIAL IS ENDLESS.

KND is one of the greatest shows ever aired on CN.

Alright I don't have cable and stopped coming to Sup Forums because I was catching up on cartoons and didn't want spoilers.

What's GKND?

Galactic Kids Next Door.

A continuation of the original series that focuses on the GKND and their interactions with the earth-based KND after numbah one joined the GKND at the end of the series.

Galactic version of the KND that consists of the absolute most dedicated top operatives of the KND. In the series finale, Numbah 1 was recruited by them to fight space adults.

Also adulthood is now a disease. And Lizzie was secretly a plant alien all this time.

Why did he do it?

>warburton wants nothing more than to make g:knd happen
>no one will let him have it

Hope there's at the very least a comic that comes out of this. This shit had so much potential.

>there wasn't enough fan support to make it happen.
Is this true or an excuse like the whole MML3 fiasco.

From what I remember, the idea was to get people excited enough that he could then go to CN and say "see? there's an audience for this!" and get it approved.

>Not even bothering to read the thread

>plant alien
fucking what

Was there a joke with Numbuh 362's name? She's one of the only ones I can't figure out.

Yeah, there was a petition and all that. I think the problem was that it was teased as something that was coming and then it turns out that not only is it not a done deal, but they need a bunch of signatures to maybe possibly show to CN and negotiate the show's creation.

So even if the petition had massive numbers there was still no guarantee at all that it would be greenlit.

youtube.com/watch?v=hqmZ1vPnLFg

Along with what the anons said, what the actual thing was was there was this website, rainbowmonkeys.com that popped up one day. If you put stuff from the show in it, along with other random shit, words would pop up. The hype came when realizing the site had a countdown leading to something. Then we got the above video. Then I think there was another countdown leading to April 1. In the meantime of this happening, Sup Forums sort of went into KND nostalgia overdrive because we ended up having ongoing threads about it so the hype level was pretty insane.

Then of course we found out that it wasn't confirmed GKND would be a series ("but you know, it really should be!") and all hope died. It was especially disappointing as we found out it was sort of a prank-but-not-really by Warburton to spark interest in actually making it a thing and the worst part is how all the voice actors and old crew are completely on board for it

she was a literal and figurative plant made to make nigel fall in love and then break his heart so he would be ready for the G:KND

She did try to warn Kuki and Wally about the G:KND trying to blow up earth

Was there a joke with Numbah 274?

2+7+4=13

>she was a literal and figurative plant made to make nigel fall in love and then break his heart so he would be ready for the G:KND
I think it was more she was planted to test him. She was activley trying to make him put work over her while still trying to make him put her over work. The whole point was to see if he truly placed the KND mission above all else.

People actually want a gritty, edgy reboot of a kid's cartoon?

Then he finds out his dad was the first true KND operative that he always looked up to. I still find the point of him agreeing to destroy Earth kind of dumb.

I just want a follow-up to the ending and a realization of the KND in space

3+6=9 add 2 and it equals 11, but remember 3+6 equals 9 but when added the 2 it makes 9. What does it mean? 9/11. Numbah 362 did 9/11

yes.

adulthood was a disease in the original series

If you mean the one that was a parody of the Animatrix thing, that isn't actually canon at all. It was just a gag because they wanted to do an Animatrix episode

The series finale, bruh.

Who said the button he pushed was to destroy Earth? We don't know what he did aside from the vague implications we got from the second video.

And, perosnally, Nigel always seemed like the type to make acceptable sacrifices for the greater good to me.

I don't think it has to be too gritty/edgy. I mean, the tail end of KND was full of conspiracy shit and DEEPEST LORE and some downright disturbing stuff like Sector Z. It doesn't really have to get more edgy than that. No one has to die.

>implying it has to be dark/edgy

KND was fine as is. We just want more of it.

I'm thinking the only members left in Sector V are 3 and 4. 2 left shortly after Nigel left the team, 5 learned about the GKND's plans and went rogue with some of the others, and is currently on the run.

Most of the first part focuses on getting the old team back together while running from GKND proxies on Earth, the second part focusing on a full scale GKND invasion and all the messy politics it involves.

I wanna see how far they could go with it. The more serious the stakes get the more inherently ridiculous the whole premise would become.

Numbah 5 becomes Supreme Leader at some point so she probably has to deal with this G:KND stuff directly.

I would have liked to see anti hero chad face evil nigel

It's not a button though, it's the DNA scanner they use to confirm their agents. It's how Father was able to take control when they put his DNA in the scanner once.

AND STEVEN!

>a gritty, edgy reboot of a kid's cartoon?
Tell me, did Shadow the Edge redefine that word "edgy" for you and every faggot on Sup Forums that uses it?
Cuz it never meant this before that point, I'd reckon.

I've been trying to get myself to rewatch the series but I haven't been able to find any torrents for it yet. Do you guys know where I can get some

My god thank you for this picture

That is exactly how I imagined the seires would have played out

362 has a slow breakdown over a combonation of Nigel "missing" and legitimate concerns/ anger about reports of the sleeper cell/ higher levels above her that she feels she is not being let in on

meanwhile, she is facing increasing questions/ criticism over reports of sleeper cell activity being leaked along with the dissapearences of Numbuh One and Ambassador Numbuh Infinity, adding to questions of her leadership capabilities after the botched treaty with the Teens and events of Operations I.T and Zero.

Sensing distrust among her "staff" and after more investigating about numbuh ones activites (which Sector V refuses to disclose) 362 goes off the reservation in search for Numbuh One, and she is labeled a traitor

meanwhile she left special orders with 86 before hand that Numbuh Five woudl succed as Sooprem Commander if anything were to happen

3/4 take on leadership position of Sector V and a new team, and 2 becomes an intermediary between Sector V and Numbuh 5 as essentialy Numbuh 5's Numbuh 86 right hand command who does other off the books work w moonbase and global shenanigans

86 and 60 don't belieive 362 or numbuh 1 are traitors, but have to navigate growing factionalization of the KND sensing somthing else is up

also there are conflcits with the onset of modern technology becoming more prelevent with "kids" distracting them from the KND and making them act more and more like teenagers, leading to adivide between old school and the younger generations of the KND

and a lot more

I would write fan fic of epic proportions about this but I dont know if I could get all the ideas and pictures in my head onto paper, it is best as a day/night dream to epic music

but yeah, i digress

(if CN is secretly reading this, it all yours ;))

Sounds like a politcal/ spy thriller a la jason bourne/ hosue of cards/ homeland ect....

FUCK YES!!!

BRING ON DARKER AND EDGIER

ITS 2016 PEOPLE

>My god, that's Nigel Uno

Put it on Adult Swim

Then we can really go to this level

Even if he wasn't pulling some deep cover op, he wouldn't remain the villain all the way until the end.

If he actually betrayed KND, he would be redeemed at some point, see the light and revert to KND.

Liek how the tried to bring back Sym Bionic Titans?

Well we are getting Samurai Jack

AS needs some new content anyways, but..

Samurai Jack
Rick and Morty
Venture Bros
GKND
SymBiotic Titans
Whatever other anime they choose

it would be great mature cartoon story telling

Why do children's cartoons generally have better lore than adult-targeted products?

Because adults don't watch cartoons. They watch mature live action stuff for mature adults like them.

You think I'm kidding? Look at how animation is treated at any sort of Emmy Awards thing.

That's what I mean. I'm not just talking animation, but in adult-targeted things in general.

Because they copy the animatrix

Because, like I said, adults don't watch cartoons. And adults who think adults watch cartoons are either manbabies who will laugh at anything or normies who only watch cartoons while high.

Adult Swim's programming should be evidence enough for that.

its a little different for gen Y who grew up on disney and the 90s,

But I have noticed that short of select HBO/ netflix series the "adult" shows just dont seem to compare

>did Shadow the Edge redefine that word "edgy" for you and every faggot on Sup Forums that uses it?

Basically yes

274 was based and I would have loved that too.
How did he end up with the G:KND? Was that said in the series, I can't remember.

YOu forgot videogames

and books and other fan material about video games

In particular Halo and Star Wars

look at all the Star Wars animated series, including Tartakovskys Clone War ( man, going from that to KND to Samurai Jack in the same night while being a kid, never again :( )

>wanting to revive another cartoon
so they can get the PPG treatment? no thanks
I just hope the Arnold is gay for Jerald rumor is not true for the suposed upcoming Hey arnold movie

>I didn't read the thread.

He was a potential canadite but they chose nigel over him

So, XCOM 2 as a cartoon?

Well let's be honest it's kind of bullshit isn't it?
The whole point of one is get old enough and you are out how can they realistically pull a sequel?

If you think about it now we will always hurt because we never got it and since all we know is the pain of not having it in our minds is perfect and we could talk about how great it would have been forever

>Numbah 5 kills Nigel
>She then finds out the truth but it's too late to say sorry
>She gets voluntarily decommissioned because she just wants to forget

Remember that time Sup Forums got hyped for an Adult Swim reboot since both the creator and Adult Swim were doing April Fools events? Dumb times.

Remember that time all it ended up being was a "tweet this pls" campaign?

>Abby kills Nigel

Did you fucking watch the finale? Nigel's alive and well decades later.

What I think with happen is GKND will follow the Earth KND members behest Kuki and Wally going to knock some sense into Nigel's head so the world doesn't get destroyed. Nigel will eventually rebel and cause a GKND reform that he will personally oversee to purge it of the "destroy adulthood at any costs" that is antithetical to the KND's true goal of just being the hope of kids facing adult tyranny. This is also why Father doesn't know what happened to Numbah 1, he just up and disappeared and if he returned 5 months after the finale do destroy the earth per GKND request, Father would definitely have known.

You didn't watch the show, did you?

GKND only if we get Sector V back.

Shit, meant Sector Z

what is "semantic change?"

Yep, I figure after he wakes up to what they're doing, Nigel's going to reform the GKND and probably become their new leader or something. Back on earth we get to see Abby manage the fallout from GKND activities as Supreme Leader and personally manage the hunt for her former good friend and comrade, who, until he realizes how messed up the GKND is, will be a threat to the earth. And since the GKND is very need-to-know, there would be all sorts of espionage missions conducted by a select handful of operatives personally chosen by Numbah 5, who will sometimes delegate her duties and leave her post to take care of business personally. I'd love to see her confrontations with Numbah 1.

And of course at some point the former Sector V is going to count down. Shit, it just has to happen.

Nope, they will remain mindraped for the rest of their lives, which could very well be forever because do they even age?

I don't know anymore.

The only thing you need to know is that they are in hell. Undeserved hell.

I hope removing any uncertainty about that helps you sleep better at night.

Why can't nice things ever exist in this universe? Life is eternal suffering.

I was talking about my imaginary perfect ending for galactic knd

That ending was live action so it's already half bullshit. They should call it back and say it's just a joke, it was a prank bro so galactic knd gets to be its own thing