Sup Forums always says "Brits all look like X, Germans all look like Y, Slavs all look like Z"

Sup Forums always says "Brits all look like X, Germans all look like Y, Slavs all look like Z".

Lets see how good Sup Forums actually is. I've collected numerous pictures of European girls from facebook, making sure they aren't immigrants to that country. Can you guess where they are from. Some are easy, some are hard. I might post numerous girls from one country so if one is Polish, it doesnt mean a future one won't be Polish. None are American or Canadian since I can't make sure they aren't a English-French mix or whatever.

Lets see how well Sup Forums fairs. I'll move on to the next photo at each correct answer - NO CHEATING.

I think you might have autism.

True

french she has a pointy nose = frenh

She is from Sweden

Nope

Knowing this is probably a shitpost so this is a tranny

>That jaw/cheekbone ratio
>Tranny

Medical science can only do so much user

OPpic is not Polish, neither natural blonde. Probably Greek or Turkish, or even North Afrikan

They are all European, so no Turks/North Africans. But she isn't Greek or Polish either.

I guess Sup Forums is BTFO AGAIN

Clearly mediterranean. Italian? Bulgarian?

Very far off user

She is from Sweden, her name i Alicia. I went to the same school as her. I think her instagram is mrpokemon or something like that

Can you please post someone with eyebrows next time?

this one is british

the nose knows

This guy got it. Did you cheat or are you serious?

Next girl

thats a MAN user

a german man

Is she swedish? Looks like refugee.

A

>girl

obviously a Londoner

French or Italian.

Italian is closer

She lives in Stockholm, i only joined this thread because i saw the picture of her. Pretty big tits but she is super into japan and feminism/social justice. She might also have autism but im not sure. She went like two grades below me.

I'll post a couple more to be guessed

Thats a girl?

Estonian?
Italian?

Spanish

Italian

You made sure they we're ethnics of their specific nations?

obvious slav,probably serb

german
ukrainian

this,don't cheat faggot op

Slav, Fin or Sven. Can't tell just from the face.

swedish/norwegian

Portuguese

There is French flag on the wall, but op still faggot and she is not looks like French.

>literal inch-thick makeup

Thread is DOA

No

Yes, as far as I could tell. Had to use surnames as a guide though

no

Closest

Belgian

American

Closest so far

>surnames

that's bullshit, i have a polish surname and don't even look like a Pole

Op, please find some mass photos from parties next time. You cherrypic some mixed shit.

Dutch

Lokks like whore
Looks like whore, no hijab
Super whore
Her outfit less whore, but face very whore

>using women

its harder to tell because women cake their faces in colored makeup, use blush, eyeliner, foundation, dye their hair, use colored contacts etc. not to mention all the filters they use on their pictures

they are half fake anyway, and tend to look the same the more makeup they use.

I'll do this for next time then. Would that be easier? I just got the first few pics from the first few results.

I'll give the answers away for the others and consider this thread dead

Hungarian

Belgian

English

>from the first few results.
It's usually some attention whores from mixed elite families with 100500 followers. You should dig deeper to find avarage girl. Mass photos will be better to recognize, especially from schools.

Luxembourg? Honestly, it's hard to tell from 1 picture with the make up, the color contacts and the hair dye.

Spanish
Swiss
Dutch

She is German or dutch

Nope. Fat lips, mediterranean epicanthus, wide pupils. Probably mixed with Iranian or North Afrikan.

>I've collected numerous pictures of European girls from facebook
Guess that makes you an expert on their genetic makeup.

here's a tough one

american

Danish

Why are blondes incapable of holding a camera straight?

I want to play this game too.

Clear North-West. Irish?

She has extra chromosome?

Close. Welsh.
She finally stopped bleaching her hair.

she's clearly germanic of some kind

germanic facial features, mediterranean details. i'd wager france, italy, or something like slovenia or switzerland.

germanic

mediterranean, maybe northern frankish.

i'd say i was pretty accurate in my assessments.

what you, and evidently most of the thread, don't seem to understand is that there is a large amount of ethnic overlap between nations as well as a great deal of ethnic mixing in certain nations (especially those around germanics).

How about this one?

celtic

you can tell by the generations of FAS

germanic

Scottish

if she's scottish she's descended from Scandinavian and anglo-saxon invaders to the region.

slav.

i laughed

welsh. she has an asmr channel

He is closest, she is Norwegian. This guy has been near spot on everytime

pol has no fucking idea...race doesn't exit, not even pol can tell us where they came from TOP KEK, this really makes you think mmm

Sup Forums got recently Sup Forums-ified

but hey, I am not telling this is a bad thing

They are all the same race, you moron.

That's what makes this game confusing, OP claims no immigrants, but he posts Anglos.

No, They're all Caucasian, but not all one breed, some are Germanic, some are Slavs, some are Celtic.

Scottish

Some of the most common posts on Sup Forums are

>Brits/Irish all look inbred
>Slavs always look subhuman
>Nordics are always so beautiful

They claim its easy to tell. I proved it isn't.

gotta look at facial features

germanics have strong angular jawlines and usually light hair and eyes with small pointed noses.

mediterraneans have more rounded jawlines and darker hair and eyes the further away they are from germanics. they also typically have large noses.

slavs have small very rounded faces usually with light hair and eyes (darker hair and eyes are not uncommon though) and small rounded noses

celts have large rounded faces, usually light hair and eyes, and rounded noses with flared nostrils (not too unlike that of a negroid)

looking at how much overlap there is can give you a good idea at what regional location they're from. germanics tend to be the hardest to pinpoint unless they darker hair and eyes, in which case they are usually in germany or austria near mediterraneans.

What if I have a weird mix of different features? I can't even tell what I am. Does that mean I'm a mut?

what color are your nipples? only way to tell

>Americans know more about European features than Europeans.

It kinda makes sense since we have an outside perspective and generally aren't surrounded by one ethnicity.

well you're american so practically guaranteed to be a hodgepodge of European ethnic groups unless your family are recent migrants.

>some are this language group, other this language group
End your life leaf

shut up you cuck, race is a social construct didn't you know it?

This is a shitpost.
/pol and /pollocks are ded.
We are all ded, you fuckin XYZ cucks.

theres a difference between language group and ethnicity though the two are strongly related.

i want to play this game too
name ethnicity

Aryan

germanic

>long face
>angular jaw
>pointed nose
>blonde hair

Whole Europea except finngolians is strongly related. language groups mostly doesn't matter.

yes but you can still tell the difference between most of them.

it's my sis sasha
we have only ethnic russians in our family tree since the times of alexander III

>be pol, bully slavs
>can't distinguish slav from germanic
in a nutshell

she is alone and hates shitskins by the way

russian

Some type of Scandinavian. I'll say Swedish?

Caucasoid

>we have only ethnic russians in our family tree
i hate to break it for you bud, but your family has a lot of germanic in it.

you wouldn't happen to live around St. Petersburg or Novgorod would you?

i was amazed how beautiful Russian women are during my vacation.

Russian>>>Serbian/Croatian/Bosnian>Macedonian>Polish>Romanian>Czech>Italian>Bulgarian>Austrian>German>Baltic>Slovenian

(From all i've been to)

fucking connection error. but i knew it

you just wanted to put your ugly serbwoman on top of the list and croats behind while the truth is croatian woman are superiour in any way.

I've put a slash "/" because i find them equally attractive. They're pretty much the same besides the speech