twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What was the joke?

the british "empire"

twitter.com/HeatherWheeler/status/767756321219379201

Obvious dig at EU medal table

They actually think it's real.

JOKES HURT MY FEELINGS

I NEED AN ADULT

I'm guessing none of them has actually studied the British Empire?

The British empire actually stopped the slave trade and maybe genocide too.

Noice.

>there's a twitter account called crimes of britain

top laffs

That silver and bronze from India really put them over the top.

You need to learn how the Marxist/Leftist thinks.

Empire = slavery/genocide
Nation = slavery/genocide
Country = slavery/genocide
Tradition = slavery/genocide

etc

kek

leftists getting triggered is my fetish

>You can't praise Britain because of it's slavery & genocide, says the liberal who praises Non White empires like Persia & Egypt, which had plenty of slavery & genocide

The British empire brought about a great change in mankind. Science was now the persuit of the upper class instead of war. The resources from the colonies created an economic boom unprecedented in any time on earth. Humanism was spread far and wide across the world, and with it an era of peace until ww1. The Victorian style is still used to this day all around the world. Slavery was outlawed and punished accordingly. These leftist don't realize most of Africa was much better off under British rule than they are now.

>complains about British imperialism
>in English

>They think she was being serious

Being able to detect irony is a very basic intellectual skill, people who can't tell when someone is being ironic often have mental disabilities.

Famine = the success of wealth redistribution

Rule Britania! I hate fucking leftist

Question: why does this map include the 13 colonies at the same time as Australia? The loss of the American colonies is what led to the colonization of Australia in the first place.

>but this map shows all the British territories throughout history

Okay, so why don't you include territories in France that were held by the English like Normandy?

Honest question, really.

Ah leftists, spitting all over their forebears. If it weren't for those horrible "genocidal" ancestors we'd probably still live in mud huts. Not only did their pillaging massively improve life for the British right up until the modern day we also dragged the rest of the world up with us in the process.

Our ancestors are heroes who made great sacrifices for us to live like we can today, and these faggots dare disrespect them. Disgusting.

somebody needs to start a hashtag like #DecolonizeOurLanguage or some bullshit to get these retards to stop speaking English because its "Imperialist." Then they will adopt an indigenous language, and establish an anarcho-syndicalist commune in Africa where they will be eaten alive by wild hyenas

Lmao they realize that the only reason slavery is illegal in much of the world is because of the British Empire right? Like are they fucking retarded?

Are these people retarded?

Holy kek

they turn a blind eye to ongoing slavery in Africa and the Middle East while condemning the west for slavery that ended 2 centuries ago

It was a joke in response the the EU parliament lumping all EU medals together as if a) it was one country and b) comparable to any of delegation.

I've seen the map prior to this though.

I have no idea then.

Like we have stories of the British literally firing on Brazilian vessels for carrying slaves: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Africa_Squadron

They had a section of their military that was there ONLY to free slaves. Holy shit the lunacy.

Like the British paid the Portuguese almost a billion pounds to stop selling slaves. A billion. What the fuck. Did these people try and stop the slavery only so that their children will call them slavers and murderers hundreds of years from now?

at that point progressivism really looked progressive and not a Marxist cancer

>Slaughter and slavery is no cause for celebration

Then why do they love Muslims so much?

>Brits
>Stopped genocide
Ireland still hasn't recovered.

F

Their fault for not growing anything else but fucking potatoes

This meme is dull as fuck at this point. Ireland had more than enough food to survive the potato blight. Brits took it and exported it for dosh, as well as actively prevented countries (like Turkey) from attempting to provide aid to the Irish.

The problem was that the Irish didn't own the land because of British bullshit and therefore, they didn't get to eat the food they grew.

>Then why do they love Muslims so much?

because they're not white

t. Ire

This Indian-tier tackiness

Correct. Still factual statements though. You lot have a weird cognitive dissonace with the famine. Half the time, you're claiming it was the greatest genocide of all time. Masterful in its execution. Revelling in the fact that Ireland's population still hasn't recovered. The other half of the time you're screaming "WHY DIDN'T DEY JUST FISH? "like a bunch of spastics.

I seriously wonder in what kind of social circles these revisionist faggots are holed up in. Nobody to call them out on their faggot bullshit, then again, its twitter so nobody probably cares about them.

You have to go back

Go back where? I already live in Ireland.

South

Bet you voted remain

I voted Leave. Why would I move south when I already live in Ireland?

>mfw someone actually wrote: are you kidding me?

and people say that conservatives are the ones that can't take a joke

You should be used to Libs projecting all their faults on the opposition by now.