I hate being asian

i hate being asian
as much as white guys complain about blacks/arabs, so much more cuck shit exists for us... the worst part is that it is statistically supported unlike black guys stealing white women

This isn't healthy, friend.

I like being asian

help me. what do i do?

Just be urself. Go read the cancer thread on Reddit,you'll be reconsidering your meaningless words afterwards

kill yourself
hollywood and american pop culture don't mind emasculating asian males portrying them as goofy, physically weak nerds
and it's getting worse

Stop being a self hater and falling for Sup Forums memes. Know that your actions define you and not race.

Become /fa/ or /fit/ to compensate for your insecurities.

Or make a lot of money

I wouldn't give a shit abuot these channels and raceplay accounts if I knew it was just a Sup Forums meme. But statistically, we are the only race where women don't prefer their own...
I don't want to die (dying scares me), plus my parents would be really sad

Listen to this guy, then go find yourself a Latina girl with a fat booty and make yourself happy.

>hollywood and american pop culture don't mind emasculating asian males portrying them as goofy, physically weak nerds
They do that themselves

How many guys hate this? tbqh

Id have a boner :DDD

I'll never understand this autism. White people WILL go extinct. Soon. What you're whining about is the process or a part of it.
Afterwards maybe it will be blacks cucking your races ass.

Use your higher average IQ to your advantage. Worst case you end up in a loveless golddigger relationship.

A girl used to do this to me back in high school. One time she did it to me while we were hanging out at my place and we ended up fugging.

Good times.

me

maybe, but white people will still be around in all of our lifetimes so he's still gonna be complaining when his daughter dates some wyboi

gay

the "Why are asians so smart" thread says the opposite
But affirmative action makes it harder for us to get a good college and job
wybois are stealing all the women, so i won't even be able to have a daughter

hey, you can always rape