Tfw I know my people are dumb...

Tfw I know my people are dumb. My mom has a several brothers who have green eyes and blonde hair cause we're all part spanish. Tfw I wish my mom had it so those genes can get passed down to me. TFW my cousins have green eyes cause of my uncle (mom's brother). wish I was atleast Spanish American. Or south american Latino (but live in U.S.). Hey but atleast I'm pale. Anybody else have this kind of problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s4odt_7zk6c
burzum.org/eng/library/paganism01.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

Why do want to have these traits?

don't make this a thing for hispanics.
this type of self pity is reserved for the hapas and asians

kys

Post nipples.

Blue/Green eyes and Blondes hairs doesnt make you white dude

My dad is aryan and I have brown eyes and dark hair

It doesn't mean anything, genes are unpredictable

This

get a shave and a good haircut
dress nicely
stop worrying about other people

seriously, focus on yourselves
fuck

he probably has the "colonial mentality" that 90 percent of Mexicans have.

Im brown mexican and I dont want to be white, If I was white my current girlfriend who's white european wouldnt be attracted to me.

no
self hate

>that hairstyle
Are you a Beatle?

Black hair is rare here in Denmark, I like it.

>My dad is aryan

Don't copy the paki dude -__-

fucken loled

im not saying i wanna be white i just wanted to look exotic like some of my family members. That's why I still wanted to be either Spanish or south american. It's confusing. I have dark brown hair though.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s4odt_7zk6c

looking exotic depends on where you live, if you had green eyes and brown hair you wouldnt stand out in spain.

That's probably why my gf liked me because she grew up in a country with many blonde hair people with blue or green eyes. so when she saw me she like that I was exotic.

so moral of the story, stop being a self hater and learn to love yourself.

yeah but in america. Dark hair and green eyes would be exotic and a good combo. Honestly I like being Hispanic but having the green eyes would make me rare. Which is why I wish I had it. When I go to Mexico to visit family I sometimes wish I had the colored eyes to stand out there.

Is it really?

>be me
>be mexican
>pale when i was a kid
>nice shade of brown now as an adult
thank god

kys spic

Wanna help me?

why are you guys such self hating faggots. fuck off rape baby

t.mexican American

if you need help to kys then you truly are lost

kys chiCACAno

nothing wrong with wanting light eyes, they're undeniably superior, but pale skin and blonde hair? stop being such a faggot

stop being a faggot, and caring so much how you look, you sound so feminine, women find vane men repulsive

Dont worry you faggot. I'm not like this in person

I feel you, my mom and my uncle both have green eyes and I got the brown stuff.

No i just wanted you to help me cause when I die I'll be happy knowing that you'll go to jail for assisting me.

Nah im ok with my brown hair. Would rather have the colored eyes only.

Not anymore, but it used to be.

ur life sounds sad, u prolly deserve it

Daily remainder that only BLUE EYES and BLOND HAIR are the trve combo for the Evropean man

If you knew anything about Mexicans you would know this thing runs wild among us.

Haha Mexicans BTFO.

>tfw Mestizo, but managed to get enough Spanish genes to have naturally wavy hair, grow out facial hair easily, and be at least 5'11"
Castizo niggers need not apply

Pretty much all mexicans have wavy hair...

what exactly makes you think you wouldn't fall under the castizo category?

lmao no, if their Native admixture is high enough their hair is just straight. Somewhat similar to Asian hair

Natives and asians can have wavy hair. Straight hair isn't even exclusive to asians either.

>Wanting to have Ib*rian blood in your veins.
Just kill yourself.

That's literally me.

Post an Asian or a Native with wavy hair

Well at least you are Whiter than the average Amerimutt

And a white child with straight hair.

A lot of Northern Europeans and Eastern Europeans have straight hair like thin hair chin man.

I wish I had my mom's light brown eyes. But mine are okay tho. Green eyes wouldn't fit me.

I got my mother's latent ginger genes, and my father's native (brown bordering on black) eyes... the worst possible combination of the two sets of genes.

So so so so so so fucking rare.

fuck off CHI

do you have invisible eyelashes/eyebrows like 99% of gingers?

Idk if I'd really call that wavy

What's wavy then?

yeezy is wavy

It's not that rare

Nope. The eyes, cheekbones, and eyebrows are full-on-kevin's-mom native. The red curls and beard, and translucent skin are about as Irish as French-German gets. At least my freckling's minimal.

la creatura...

Something more defined

Is this what you mean?
I think I'm going to agree with our mexican friend, that's really not wavy. Not even google results for "wavy hair" gives that.

That definitely isn't wavy

Probably something along these lines

Yeah. My hair is actually like that when wet, maybe a bit wavier.

Ok that looks more like the border between curly and wavy.

That guy has hair product in.

That's my hair.
Curly is different.

>My mom has a several brothers who have green eyes and blonde hair cause we're all part spanish

Spanish people are Arabs with black hair and brown eyes dude. Seems like someone in your family has been NORDED

Hey are you a girl

We have pretty similar hair desu

If you look closely, you can see my beard.
Hello, hairbro.

Any mestizos here have jew level curly hair?
I have similar hair in pic, mine are just more defined and more roll-y (think old princess style)towards the end. Buzzed it all off 6 months ago and kind of regretted it since people said I looked more intimidating.
I got them from my Aztec larping mother, who's literally Irish level paleness with freckles (just dark hair).
Is curly hair (like in pic) Iberian? or is it from African genes?

my money is on african :3

no you look much more like a hobo than like a terrorist, no need to worry

>Is curly hair (like in pic) Iberian?
No. My hair is already at max "curliness" for iberians.

Im a CHI and my hair is exactly like Ochoas, it was nice, bitches always complimented my hair especially black women.

not me, Efrim Menuck from GYBE. I'm mestizo, I think he's a jew.
I knew it, I felt so close to the KARA BOGA movement and it was for a reason :')
lmao I got that alot too. Kind of also why I regretted cutting it.

My dad has curly hair

>waaaaaaaaaa i desperately wanna be white like aryan waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

the pathetic state of "hispanic" americans

no wonder spics are full of alt-right wannabes supporting trump in full force

He's that false-flagging Cuban-American fag that posted this shit all the time last year

>inherit green eyes
Woah....

Nearly all spic-Americans are raised knowing they have nothing to be proud of. In school we are taught about all the amazing things that Europeans and their descendants accomplished with only a chapter dedicated to the history of Spain raping natives to create a big group of drug peddlers to be.

Why is the truth painful?

If you get this upset about other peoples self image you must hate yourself

You can become whiter in another lifetime if you are honorable in this one.

burzum.org/eng/library/paganism01.shtml

Our bloodlines were bought to American and now we must walk among 6 foot tall sons of Europe while pretending we are equal. There is a constant sense of otherness that is pervasive among those who speak and behave like typical Americans but will never look like them. If my family line had been left in Mexico I perhaps would not feel this way but I am here so I must make the best of it. However what is most pathetic is when a spic becomes successful he is labeled as a race traitor for acting white and no longer associating with poor Mexicans.

Actually Amerindians had a higher development rate than europeans.

>literally a Sup Forumsdditor MAGApede that moves to Asia because he’s a social failure and thought “asin wimmin r truhdishinual and baysed!”
Opinion discarded.

>sees a flag
>replies this way
why are americans so fucked in the head?

How on earth did you come to that conclusion based on my post?

t. spic

The Hong Kong poster is a “white” Sup Forumstard that’s living there because he’s a weeb faggot that couldn’t get into Japan.

>mexiburros

I mean, we are in America, why should we learn about Mexican history?
Plus, I don't really think Hispanics go that deep into "who they are proud of", many Hispanics usually say they are proud of their fathers and their family. Not even mentioning how Mexicans/Chicanos feel that their own people are a hard working/ family oriented one and "built this country" (not debating if that is true or not). I feel only whites and blacks look to their ancestors or race for their importance in life.
>Our bloodlines were bought to American and now we must walk among 6 foot tall sons of Europe while pretending we are equal. There is a constant sense of otherness that is pervasive among those who speak and behave like typical Americans but will never look like them.
I hate saying cuck, but this really sounds like some cuck shit. Like pajeet-tier self pity. Honestly, IF Mexicans/Chicanos choose assimilate to the culture, they assimilate better than others (culture wise). You can even check the data on marriages between whites and hispanics (both male and female) and they marry together far more than any other interracial couple. You can even look at the scarce presence of Hispanics on those lookism-type sites, which are honeypots for minorities that feel alienated in US or in Europe.

they actually think they built america?
lmao
>le intermarriage meme
hispanic/white is the largest group cause hispanics are the largest minority, stupid. asians are the ones that marry outside their race the most, proportionality wise, ofc.

Not that they "built America" but the ones building it now. Yeah, I think it's retarded to take in pride what you are not/were not apart of.
Also, I'm not saying "wow these fuckers are fucking all the whites!". I'm saying that Hispanics aren't as alienated from American society as they are stating.

>thread is about mexicans
>literally 99% of the US flags are here

ah yes, the "white people" of USA Hernandez

>2% difference
Oh wow, it's literally fucking nothing