Calling all Americans: I am a britbong who will be moving to Boston this 'fall' for 'college'

Calling all Americans: I am a britbong who will be moving to Boston this 'fall' for 'college'.

Any advice?

my advice would be for you to choose a better cunt

fuck off, we're full

Make sure if you get sick, instantly book a flight back home. Students from abroad do this all the time.

You will unironically swim in pussy if your accent is any good

If your accent is BBC tier expect mad minge.

even if your objectively unattractive?

fuck off

last time we let brits into Boston a war started

learn Spanish

this makes zero sense

checked. also, good point. Fuck medical bills.

I studied at Cambridge so I know a thing or two about sounding posh british. Is it really that simple for Brits to get laid?

I'm not sure what it is, but I feel like a bong would be most at home here in New England

t. enrique gonzalez

Do Americans still find this kind of joke entertaining? It's so tired.

I sure hope so. I'm in this for the long haul...

>is it really that simple
yeah if you aren't an autist or a manlet it will feel effortless

I don't really know much about Massachusetts though, I think most lads there might be really soyboy and gaudy there since it's a Democratic state and because of the basketball culture, but idk if that bothers you or not

BANKRUPT

Don't buy a tv license - because Americans don't have them

>t.Sup Forums licence

Avoid the Irish.

Born and raised in NE and my neighbor was British. Decent amount of scot in there I think. Also another guy on my street was British, was a good friend through highschool, but he went back senior year. Cool dude all in all.

My wife isn't American and she's also visited Britain many times and said something along the lines of "it's practically the same" once. Of course it's more coffee than tea but that might be about it.

Boston is cool and all, if you're going to college be prepared for it to be very serious - as I'm sure you know. It's annoying but they REALLY make sure you know your shit. No fucking around it sucked ass for me personally.

i'm skinny as fuck and autistic with women desu, but I'll give it a go.

Do all American women need the guy to make the first move? Because I suck at that

>boston
>avoiding irish
Jokes aside, don't bring up northern Ireland, the potato famine or the troubles. Especially in pubs.

>Because I suck at that
That accent will help tremendously with this....excellent ice breaker/starter

I won't lie, the thought of the potential workload is a scary one indeed, but I love what I do, so hopefully it'll work out

I'm glad you reckon they're similar! I'm grateful I'm not off to the fucking Bible belt...

I think you should hit the gym while you're here 2bh, good opportunity to meet people and to not sit in your dorm/apartment/wherever when you're not studying
Most women in general will only try to give you a lot of eye contact and smile, then it's all up to you to go up to the batting plate

also what this guy said

Don't get shot.

I'll just do my best Colin Firth and hope they don't notice how nervous I am

I'm "trying" to bulk at the moment but cannot be bothered. I like being as skinny as I am, but unfortunately it's not too healthy...

Oh another tip: be prepared for public transport to suck. MBTA is pretty notorious. I used it for awhile and going outbound from Boston via train to anywhere is a flat $10 rate.... one way.

So if you wanna/have to go anywhere it's $20 just for the damn train, then say... you go to a museum and have to buy food... or go to a concert etc it gets expensive and annoying. As a poor college student who packed his lunches those fucking trains and $5 bus fares add the fuck up. And intercity fares are like $2.50 per train ride. So just to leave the city and get somewhere it could be an easy $30 round trip and take hours, navigating through the complicated veiny network.

Fuck, man. How big is Boston? How walkable are these distances? Or cyclable?

just find a food you like and drink a lot of water, most of your body weight is water. it's just about habit
I was an anorexic 135lbs skeleton in 2013 and I'm like 175lbs lean now (which is like 2 or 3 stone difference)

Fuck off to another country. Go to Canada or something

Seriously, I thought all you Britshitskins favorite destinations were Germany and Australia.

You Sound Like you will be that Brit Girl from Good Will Hunting

Boston is pretty legendary for being confusing to navigate because it started before city planning was even a thing - like how NYC is just a grid, much of Boston is just a mess.

Boston is big enough that getting around can be annoying on foot, much like any major city. I wouldn't 100% recommend cycling as you absolutely will get in an accident someday, just a matter of time. My brother in law got hit and it busted his bike, and I got t-boned myself. Massachusettes is well known for having aggressive drivers "Massholes" they it. Personally I just have a fear of bikes as I've been fucked up seriously in them twice so maybe I'm biased but it is a thing.

I mean it's America breh. Driving for an hour is a daily commute. But if you're going to say Northeastern or MIT or Harvard you can get the vast majority of your stuff done by walking. But expect to be city folk where you might walk 45min a day or something idk.

Don't get shot.

if you're going to one of the elite schools there be prepared to see nothing but ugly asian dwarfs everywhere

get ready to be beaten up

People in Boston and the east coast are very load, more so than the average American.

Loud*

This. I'll personally punch you in the stomach if I hear your utter literally anything in that faggy accent of yours.

honestly be careful in the city, locals in Boston and MA in general can be pretty rough, you only have to get some Irish-American drunkard showing off for his friends and you acting a bit too posh for you to end in an altercation. I'm not saying that there's people running riot but that some people may not be too charmed by your accent especially if they think you're a rich fairy

>Boston
Careful, you might get beaten up by """"""""""""""""""""Irish"""""""""""""""""""""-Americans, still salty about what we did to their ancestors in the tattie shoah.

there are some """""""""irish"""""""""""-americans who genuinely hate the british for what they "did" to their great great grandfathers

>Any advice?
Exaggerate your accent. You're going to swim in pussy.

the funded the IRA while they were bombing us, they stopped after the marathon bombing

Not you Klaus

It will always be funny.