Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/XqJod
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*unsheathes gun*

oh shit, im sorry

>this is the face of the alt right

It would be unwise to underestimate the powers of conservatism.

>vasted days in the gym
>implying it was only days
>implaying they were wasted

The European long sword ia far more superior than the Katana

*reloads the axe*

WTF I hate partying now.

Well at least he has a gun. That way when someone tries to bully he can dispose of properly.

How are people still so bad at using computers? That compression, the fucking watermark. Disgusting.

Here, enjoy a non cancerous version I just put together.

50% smaller

These will probably compressed as fuck in no time

more dom

in my older days I would have continued that series down to one pixel.

god I was an autistic piece of shit.

Sorry fer wut?
My daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our dicks.
Specially since they're such a good size and all

Wait a second i remember that tree - it looks like the one where two guys were sucking one guy off and there was a bear in the background

Well what?

Pretty sure one good kick would take that kid down.

Can Trump kill servants?

>this triggers the samurai

One big black dick would make you go down

Good thing we got dat dere png.

Small Dom
For you

hey not fairu fightu with honoru

>actually train in legit kenjutsu
>not mention it to anyone because i do it for myself and it's nobody's business
>learn some interesting stuff and insight about fighting mechanics

And then these cucks made it so everything that is slightly related to interest in swords is automatically the gayest thing ever. goddammit.

You got me, kiddo.

It's been fun watching Dom going from a lifting bro playing a juiced out roid bro to a juiced out roid bro playing a lifting bro playing a juiced out roid bro.

Uh everyone can kill servants and masters and gods and so forth until the highest.

There is 0 reason they couldnt.

Also Arthur was a cuck in the arthurian story, so this shows that yeah, this woman can be beaten.
because she is a woman, and men are stronger then women.

sauce
imgur.com/gallery/XqJod

>there's 0 reason they couldn't
except for the whole resistance thing and all

one of the few cool things about being an old guy is that I never took /fit/ seriously. meaning every time I went there it was like "look at these morons", and I'm out.

I can't imagine being in high school, lifting like mad, and reading the shit on /fit/.

Well we started mastering the sword from 1500BC, whadda ya expect?

This is cancer. A fat man with a gun could defeat him. Don't know why this autist is getting any attention.

Why would you flip your sword upside down after bashing him. Why not just stab the fuck.

steel. 1500BC.

i suppose there's an irish joke in there somewhere.

kek, but it's true, we had a huge head start developing the best techniques for making swords.

pic related Irish swords from 1500BC onward.

Alright, this time i´ve been completely, utterly and undeniably BTFO

so did Ireland have a lot of high quality iron ore, or what? I love reading about the history of iron and steel, and it seems to be a lot of luck, and a lot of technological progress with respect to making steel. like how much carbon, and how to control the carbon content.

why don't people realize swords are outdated? a sword would only bring shock value and hesitation from an amateur gun wielder, allowing the swordsman to lunge and pierce at him taking advantage of a slow reaction time. 99/100 times the gunman would manage a few rounds before that happens

Except the WILLPOWER can remove the resistance thing since its as logical as having said nonsense resistances for no reason thing

So yeah LOGIC overrides bad Writing everytime.
Literally EVERYONE AND THEIR GRANDMA COULD KILL MASTERS SERVANTS AND THEIR CHILDREN TOO!

Fuck, even planets and moons using rockets. wouldnt be hard, hell or even a pick at certain locations would work using their own teleportation magic against them.

Wut game? Looks sweet af

Most iron just eroded, however, pic related was found in a bog or somewhere, where the Iron didn't get hit by the elements, pic related was dated to very early times, sadly all the blades get reworked or erode.

It's amazing, the Bronze swords from 1000BC are still around, but the more recent iron ones are gone.

for honor

>its another 5"0 plateless armor katana samurai vs 6"1' full plate armor broadsword knight thread

Is that the average canadian? No wonder canada's full of cuckolds.

>Cultivating inner strength
>Tiny arms

I chuckled

>studied The Blade
Should have studied the gun instead, it's much more useful if nature didn't grant you the best hitting power.

>fag gets shot

all the keks

Yea I see that

Because the animators wanted to show off some nice mordhau technique.

That's a genuine method of historical sword fighting. It stops the blade from getting fucked up.

No, it is not.
This technique a typical for "Harnischfechten".

True