Damn

damn...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

really made me ponder

lol

27 fucking countries.

The olympics doesnt count the EU as one whole country, god they are actually delusional

Who gives a shit

dayum...

Stop including fucking British medals in this you foreign gits

>When you realize that if they just did gold medals they'd have to include the UK

>Gold, Silver, and Bronze combined

Nobody cares about all the Europeans getting bronze and silver in everything.

so this... is the power... of globalism...

>27 countries (28 if you still want to count the UK)
>only about 200 medals more than the US

That's an average of about 11 medals per country.

USA
lol

50 states

The olympics shouldn't count the USA as one whole country, god they are actually delusional

Yea

>The olympics shouldn't count the USA as one whole country

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>European Union, 27 Countries,
27 Olympic delegations.
>USA, 1 country, 1 Olympic delegation.
Euro logic everyone.

top kek

BTFO HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER FROM THIS

>we get to send 50 different teams for each state
>still get all put together for medal count

this is what this EU shit is, and we would completely dominate even more if we got to do this

EU pop: 508,191,116
US pop: 324,227,000

EU citizens per medal: 1,563,665
US citzens per medal: 2,679,562

really makes you think huh

Quints don't lie.

guys i got 4 bronze is that any good?

Lets go by those metrics and allow anywhere from 200 to 500 athletes from each state to compete and crush the competition.

Then we can really specialize and allow each state to focus its resources into particular sports.

Fuck you are retarded.

ahahahahahaha

America is fat? :DDD

Winter is coming.

>USA: 121 medals
>Netherlands: 19 medals

adjust for brits because they do not belong to europe any longer

Why did the entire continent of Australia do so poorly?

If we were allowed to send athletes from each state, it would be even less of a competition. We would win gold, silver, and bronze in every competition.

>EU cucks so thoroughly assblasted they have to pool all their medals in order to look good

Though it's all gonna be part of the caliphate in 20 years or so so maybe they're just thinking ahead.

>EU cucks so thoroughly assblasted they have to pool all their medals in order to look good

Even worse they include our medals and we just told them to fuck off.

This sort of crap is why I hate the EU. Europe isn't one country and it never will be.

I didn't see the EU with a flag during the opening ceremony. I saw all you bitches walk in separately.

The states of the USA all walked in together, since they are actually one country. We fought a fucking civil war to remain one country. You pussies just coexist separately.

You're going to have to compete as the AU (arab union) soon enough anyway.

Thankfully

Eu is not a country

>Americans brag about how their states are larger than many European countries
>USA USA USA
>Someone adds up all those Euro counties and counts them as one country
>LOL IT TOOK U 27 COUNTRIES 2 BEAT US LMAO

All these butthurt Europeans who have to add the UK just to have a medal count that isn't embarrassing.

So 27 countries means they get to have more chances to win in each event?
How many contestants can a country have, assuming there is a limit?

did a EU branch really made this?
wtf lmao

USA sent the most with 554 athletes. Most relevant countries sent more than 300 athletes. You can basically send as many as you've got but ultimately population size and ethnicity plays a big part in whether they can find an athlete who can win gold.
The USA has a large population size relative to most countries and the ethnicity is superior compared to larger populated countries therefore they naturally take home all the medals.

Although your guys apparently were resorting to Chinese medicine with cupping and such.

>year 2060
>the globalist dream is realized
>entire world: all the medals

how tragic

We have already left the EU and now the EU has no reason not to be openly hostile to us now.

EU are the worst losers in history.

Don't bully the little guy.

We haven't even started leaving mate.

rofl this is why brexit won
bunch of smug motherfuckers

by that logic, how many medals shoud china have?

No need to sugarcoat it.
Germany was the best scoring memeber of the EU with 42 medals, of which 17 were gold.
And the results are getting worse every year. The current system supporting sports is close to nonexistent.
In relation to the united states and other big olympic nations at least.
The GDR had a much better system than the FRG had, scoring 3times as many medals at the olympic games
from 1968-1988.
Simply because actually doing sports was mandatory in school and talents were searched and fostered and cared for.

Nowadays every little sports club can be happy if it gets a little money from local businesses.
There's also no competition allowed anymore which is fucking stupid. Because instead of having to realize the you're not good
at something and looking for other talents everybody feels entitled to everything because there is no way to tell wether you suck or not.
That also results in a lack of balls, which then again results in entitled other shits invading us.

BTFO
T
F
o

this is proof allowing an influx of Muslims to ruin everyone's lives and rely on one European nation to fix everything is a part of their plan

They need to not rise above their station.

>replies guaranteed
good bait

>multiple teams competing in the same events as opposed to singular teams competing in events

a texan competes on the same team as an alaskan

a french man competes against a german

>2020.
>EU superstate formed.
>EU is now a collection of states and RoI because RoI couldn't bear to cut relations with the UK.
>USA butthurt forever and constantly quotes their military budget to show how great they are.
>Suddenly Hillary Clinton turns the North American Caucus into the North American Union.
>EU still gets more medals despite losing the UK.
I'm sure the resurrection of the USSR will only be good for the USA though.

Most events don't have teams. For example in the 100m USA athletes defeat other USA athletes to advance.

If we could send teams for each state we'd have more medals than the hypothetical EU.

All that really matters is the Anglosphere BTFO of everyone

CRABCAKES AND FOOTBALL!!

Ha ha ha ha ha

European Union isn't a country

When you count the Anglosphere and our slaves we BTFO the combined rest of the world in literally everything positive.

Oh fuck off, the EU will never be seen that way, and thank goodness.
Stop trying to take the US' achievement away from them.

Mo needs to go back.
t. Glaswegian ex pat

>US: 320 million
>EU: ~500 million

many of our states are geogrphically bigger, but you of all people should know that doesn't translate to demographically bigger.

>india

worst
colony
ever

We're the Arsenal of America, I'll take it.

SOMETHING IS GOING right up in this EU but all of a sudden we got mudslimes

look at the population numbers and also check if you sharted yoself

It was an awesome colony mate. Imagine having hundreds of millions of slaves that produce goods for you back in the era when goods were actually somewhat hard to come across.
It wasn't a settler colony and nobody intended it to be one.

Yes yes well done America, well done America.... However...
youtube.com/watch?v=351Aa5q_S98

>Nigger quota.
That moment when even Romania is complaining about migrants.

How many Europeans/Americans were sent to the Olympics?

>nobody responds because it doesn't fit b8 narrative.

okay I'm a shitty NEET that gives zero shits about the olympics but why do people group the EU's results

I must have missed the part where the Germans and French competed on the same team and wore the same uniform.

When will the US be allowed to send 50 teams for each event to the Olympics like your country the EU does for each member?

Because they feel inferior to the US and have to compensate in some way.

Why is the US a grill?

Has the EU ever been grouped together? Where did all these meme's come from? I sense strong EU shilling coming through... Keep getting bombarded with EU adds on my fucking phone they created countless of them with OUR tax payer money

To represent American transgender athletes who are forced to compete with the rest of the men.

US is qt, dad.
No ficki pls, US is pure

nah this is new. They never used to do it it's just to shill for the European Union because they fear EU skepticism.

Why do you want to send 50 fat fucks if your best one can't beat the best one from europe?

I remember they did it in 2012. I don't recall if they did it on here in '08.

stick figure equality you shitlord

I hadn't noticed back then but now it's being pushed everywhere I see shit like this in dailylife from europhile normies all the fucking time.

For your consolation I don't really give a shit if someone from Germany wins an Olympic medal, or someone from Finland for that matter.

>falling for the kike 4-year recurring scheme

they really should stop fucking up countries with these huge infrastructure overhauls and keep the olympics in greece

i meant in terms of the olympics fuck man fuck

>shitskin countries will grant anything to a white country if they can stop it.
We're stuck with these fuckers now till the world inevitably collapses in mayhem and war.

wtf now i hate the eu

This, I'm not even much of a hippie but imagine how much it would save to just keep the infrastructure in one place. Share the expenses if if they have to.

Nobody really faced the EU in 2012. Now with Brexit and Juncker literally saying "borders are the worst invention ever" people are facing up to it.

Europhile normies are just being the goodest goys, and virtue signalling.

It should be held at the foot of mount Olympus regardless.

I keked at the shart park
and the EU has roughly 200 million more people than the US, That is 200 million more people with some with a great chance of being in the olympics. It obviously makes sense for them to have more medals, making no suprise

>french education

The EU has almost 750 million people. The US has less than 325 million

EU has about 520 million people...