W-what is it like living in a green country?

W-what is it like living in a green country?

Cold outside, warm inside

We're all fascists if we don't like foreigners.

It's sort of like this.

wtf

what is it like living in a black country?

Inequality is a meme anyways.

you are told your life is perfect even if it isn't
everybody has the same fabolous opportunities and better ones
this results in a 190 cm tall hyperchads with nice haircuts, expensive clothes, hige muscles and a nice inheritance waiting for them being in massive oversupply
you either do your absolute best to stand out or you're fucked

until you go abroad, then your mediocre efforts at home make you a god among brown second rate men

W-W-What's wrong with having inheritance and being a chad?

Hot outside, warm inside

nothing, the problem is just that even objectively great things are merely minimum requirements when everyone around you checks those as well

Just go outside and look around the neighborhood.

What India south Africa have similar hdi? I thought South Africa was developed and nice.

Ah. I see.

South Africa has forty-eight million niggers who comprise more than 90% of the population.

Those who are rich enough to answer that in this thread are probably living like kings compared to everyone else.

t. born upper-middle class and had life handed to him

>flag
>telling anyone they had life handed to them

Nice reply to me again, racist prick.

Never*

hey you asked the question so I answered. I don't think there are any countries on the planet that have tens of millions of black people and good human development.

this

>What is USA
Racist prick.

The other American poster was definitely being racist, but he has a point. Whites, Indians, and other minorities in South Africa are very disproportionately represented in the middle and upper classes of the country, whereas the average South African Black is poor.

exactly, they're light green, not even medium green like Canada

>he thinks USA isn't third-world tier

>tfw insufficient data
is this the future of nieuw-zeeland

May be has to do with racism? I meant, they had government racism until 90s.

dogs 2bh

I’m not denying that Apartheid isn’t the reason for this, but just explaining how SA is overall a poor country despite having some nice parts.

*fixed

It feels like shit living in a grey country, that I can tell you.

what did you change?

I have been to china, they are doing ok

look at europe