Hero Texas judge strikes Obama tranny law

bigstory.ap.org/article/fc9eb93fd45f4629b7813bdb5f5f1821/texas-judge-temporarily-blocks-obamas-transgender-directive

> AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — A federal judge in Texas has blocked the Obama administration's order that requires public schools to let transgender students use the bathrooms and locker rooms consistent with their chosen gender identity.

> In a temporary injunction signed Sunday, U.S. District Judge Reed O'Connor ruled that the federal education law known as Title IX "is not ambiguous" about sex being defined as "the biological and anatomical differences between male and female students as determined at their birth."

> The judge said his order, which applies nationwide, was not about the policy issues of transgender rights but his conclusion that federal officials simply did not follow rules that required an opportunity for comment before such directives are issued.

> "This case presents the difficult issue of balancing the protection of students' rights and that of personal privacy ... while ensuring that no student is unnecessarily marginalized while attending school," he wrote.

BASED TEXAS

TRANNIES BTFO

OBAMA BTFO

SJWS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_v._Texas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does King Nigger do this shit anyway?

Obama's gone to extraordinary lengths to force trannies into girls toilets and locker rooms, and denied it when called on it.

I have to think it's personal.

He has about 6 months left of an 8 year term. He gives no fucks anymore.

Thanks, Texas!

Because as a democrat it is in his interest to keep America divided. I gave him a benefit of the doubt, but then I saw his speech in front of black college graduates and he literally said that they will never achieve anything on their own in this country, and that effort will get you nowhere, I shit you not. I was disgusted beyond belief. President of United States tells hopeful young blacks that they will be kept down.

There should be 4 types of bathrooms

>a bathroom for men
>a bathroom for women
>a bathroom for men that are no longer men
>a bathroom for women that are no longer women.

No.

> A toilet for men
> A toilet for women
> And a gas chamber.

this

Aren't bongs raging at the inclusive restroom thing?
Didn't they create the unisex WC forever ago?

Texas once again proving their superiority.

Godspeed Texas, you goddamn heroes.

Come on user we're better than that. A lethal injection is much more humane.

I don't want to kill the mentally ill and sexual fetishists. But we can't let them spread their mental illness, either. I'd quarantine trannies on an island, and keep them off the internet and out of the media.

Really gels your Michelle.

People don't die after lobotomies so there's that.

>the biological and anatomical differences between male and female students as determined at their birth.
Thank God. We just need people so speak the truth often enough.

Ironically, lobotomies and 'sex changes' have a lot in common. Lobotomies used to be fashionable ways to treat psychiatric problems with surgery.

Honestly doesn't surprise me. I've seen him give a few speeches in front of black graduates and he said about as much.

>dingly dingly ding!
>oh fuck is that the icecream truck???
>surprise its the lobotomobile!
>oh well just as good!

why do we need laws for this?

wouldn't men that look like women just go in and out of lady's room unnoticed?

That's the whole point. It defeats the entire liberal argument. 99.9% of trannies look like what they are: creepy male sex fetishists.

That's a bit like wondering why gays can't just go be gay at home in private like everybody else, and why they need to strip down and hold big gay parades everywhere.

Until we started holding those parades, we weren't allowed to have sex in private or have relationships in public.

this

Feels good to be a Texan

Why, was there a CCTV in your bedroom? Gays have been gay since forever, and basically nobody cares as long as they don't get out of hand.

Do you want to know how much I know about the sex lives of my straight friends? Almost nothing beyond which girls they have around at the time. And I really don't want to know anything more about it.

Obama wants his spouse to feel comfortable as a man using the ladies room legally.

This is an absurdly clear cut case against the Obama administration. It goes to show how deranged liberal judges are, as some have ruled for this clearly unlawful action.

The statute says sex. Congress has voted down tranny special rights status multiple times. Many states have statutes that give trannies special rights and all of them distinguish between sex and gender orientation. Tranny newspeak always says sex and gender are two different things. Somehow Obama and liberal judges have decided they can ignore all this. How can such a clear cut case even be an issue? Federal law does not give special status to trannies.

Yeah, no. Cops were raiding gay couples and arresting them for having sex at home.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_v._Texas

> Do you want to know how much I know about the sex lives of my straight friends?

You know they're having sex. Exactly the same as gays. Stop applying a double standard.

Now that's the Britain we used to know and love.

If cops are being assholes then we should change that. 0% of straight people get upset and argue with me about sex on the internet. It's not a double standard.

Based Britbong

You misspelled "Michael", user.

Actually, sodomy laws affected straights as well. Sodomy included oral sex between heterosexuals. Gay people want the same as everyone else.

Absolutely. Trannies have a mental illness, so their ideology is basically incoherent. Sex and gender are different, unless they aren't.

if this tranny bullshit was big decades ago i'd pretend to be one just to see naked chicks in the locker room

so would anyone else. that's the problem.

Wew lad

Hopefully it will become a huge Hollywood fad after the tranny thing loses its unholy hipness.

Sodomy laws haven't been widely enforced in a hell of a long time. Last I checked it's also legal to shoot a dog that enters your property in New Jersey but literally nobody cares.

Gay people already have it the same as everybody else. But, no, you have be fucking niggers and jews about it.

Man, the bongs have really bounced back.

Does he gas his juice?

We've largely got equal rights under the law in many Western countries. But trannies have pretty much taken over gay activism by now to push their own weird agenda. None of us agreed to "LGBT". Trannies sort of jewed their way into the organizations.

> Sodomy laws haven't been widely enforced in a hell of a long time

You should read up. There were a lot of arrests before the laws were struck down in Lawrence v Texas.

Unisex bathrooms existed before king nigger what is this absolute nonsense

I really do sympathize with you lot for getting hijacked into identity politics and frightening absurdity with all the total sickos.

My best friend turned out to be a closet case, and it really screwed him up psychologically not being able to be who he was for most of his life. That's terrible. But he didn't like dragging it out into the street any more than the rest of us.

There are only 3 bathrooms
>Bathroom for the jewish men
>bathroom for the jewess
>Latrine for the goy-slaves

t. 2030 century man.

About to drop some redpills on y'all, hope you niggas ready:
HRT is a meme-treatment, like electroshocks and lobotomies.

Basically it's shit it's "Unethical" to do but people do it anyways with the crazios so nobody gives a dickfuck.

>Why, was there a CCTV in your bedroom?
He's british.

This whole thing is such bs
this isn't really a war on trannies/normal people
it's a war on ugly trannies
tranneis that look like their "prefered gender" (something I've grown to know is called "passing") would have 0 problems using the toilet they wish to use.
It's the uggos that get salty
this fight back against tranny-toilet use is one small, beautiful step in natural selection of ugly genes.

I get more fleeting glances from guys who think I'm looking at their wangs because I'm tall enough to see over the urinal dividers than anything else. I couldn't give less of a shit about somebody passing in the mens room if a tree fell in the forest and nobody heard it.

I wouldn't care if this was a bowling ally but:
> PUBLIC SCHOOLS!
wtf

I think I might be tired, but I'm having trouble understanding this post.
You get flack from natural men who think you're looking at you junk because you're a tall fella (is this elated to what I said?)
and then talk about how you don't care if they pass in the mens room (so if a woman pretendign to be a bloke, you don't care if they look like a owman or a bloke?)

Fucking this.

>But trannies have pretty much taken over gay activism by now to push their own weird agenda. None of us agreed to "LGBT".
Gays got equal rights. There's no need for gay activism anymore. LGBTABC123BBQ movements need to all be ended now.

No, it's just mild entertainment on how the natural animal instinct that one becomes vulnerable when one stops to get naked enough to excrete waste products.

Only weirdos would make a big deal out of it. Normal people understand that it's humiliating and everybody does it and just wants to get it done with and go on with his life.

This so hard

Link to vid?

lel
shitstorm incoming

Basically. The fact that liberal judges and politicians do the same thing is horrifying. These are the people we are dealing with. They say sex and gender orientation are different, they craft special laws in states like California with the same language, then they somehow claim that a statute from the 1960's that only says sex covers trannies. It is absurd. These people should't be allowed to practice law.

Can't wait until the Supreme Court strikes down this ruling and President Hillary gets a Trans-rights bill through Democrat controlled congress

The former means the later would't be necessary, which is the point. The statute is from the 1960's and only says sex. Congress has voted down tranny special status multiple times. States that give tranny special status always say gender orientation or the like. Trannies always claim sex /= gender orientation.

It's a complete non-issue being used to distract people from Shillary, Syria, etc.

A Trans-rights bill would remove the need for the executive order to be extended in the future

No such thing as trans rights.

you just wait 2-7 years

For what?