Uncomfortable, I imagine

Elabrotate?

Bump

Bump

Bump

i don't know
i live in Moscow

HELL

It was been like shit, but we can do anything. It is slightly less shit now, but everything suddenly tightly regulated by officials, so it becoming worse

>everything suddenly tightly regulated by officials,

Such as? Is Putin going totalitarian?

Quite sure they can't afford to monitor what the population does even if they wanted to.

This. Moscow is pretty comfy, idk about other cities. Heard there are bears and gopniks.

In some places you can't find people among gopnics and alcoholics.

do you have gopnik friends?

I plan to buy a holiday house in Russia when I make my millions. Where in Moscow should I live?

I was one in the past.
>in Moscow
>a holiday house
It will cost you very much. Also, Moscow is overpopulated, so you can settle near, or have a dacha (everyone do, except poorfags, t bh).

Houses are expensive as fuck here too. Easily $500K in my area, which is pretty comfy, but not even in a big city.

Well, you can have a house very cheap outside of Moscow oblast. But that would be a shithole, of course, but you can find a place with a very pretty nature.
>$500K
A good house about 30-40 km from Moscow. Or one room near metro in Moscow.

It's okay I guess. Winters are a bit depressing though.
t. mukhosran' dweller

30-40k's from Moscow might be best then.

Out of curiosity, how much would it cost to live near Putin's house?

move to Syberia
it's comfy here

You mean kremlin?

>Putin's house
You mean, where government is, or where he really lives? In the center you can easily have 5-7 mln USD for one bedroom flat. I don't know, is it really possible to buy some in Barvikha, where Putin's residence is located. But it would be a pretty money, for sure.

Yeah.

Heard it's cold.

I rather like Russia BECAUSE it's depressing and dirty and ruin everywhere.

not colder than this Syberia is quite big. You can settle on the south. (There is nothing on the north anyway)

btw, here are some temperatures

Is it cold in Altai region btw? I was thinking of moving there.

I guess it is basically the same. Maybe the climate is a little bit more stable because they didn't fuck it up with dams

>Snow everywhere
>Skiing
>Bear and deer
Dosen't it sound good?

Did you know Russia has T-I-G-E-R-S?